PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 best way to find good 10/10 weapons?

HadesAlmighty
Dec 24, 2008, 03:51 AM
I've spammed lobbys (I know I hate doing it as bad as you hate seeing it) I've wrote it on my card, shop. I've posted many times in trade forrum.
I'm looking for 10/10 rattlesnake and I don't know what else to do.
Meseta is useless when you can't buy what you want.
If you guys have any suggestions I haven't mentioned please let me know.
Thnks

Turb0
Dec 24, 2008, 04:13 AM
Sounds like me back in the summer. I spent like 3 months checking trade forums almost daily, having something like "looking for love inferno" in my ad, searching ads for "love" and "inferno", leaving offers on bulletins, lobby spamming, etc. I found quite a few people who were taking offers and then either I never heard back from them or all of a sudden they went "oh jk, lolz i'm keeping it." :-x (EDIT: OR even worse than that were the ones where I had the current highest offer and I specifically asked the seller to contact me if they got any higher offers, I waited a few days without hearing anything and then when I asked them about it, I got "oh i sold it"):argh::argh::argh: Other than the things we've mentioned, there's not a whole lot more you can do. Sometimes people just aren't selling them. On the bright side though, we do have a grinding boost coming up so some people may be planning on grinding (and maybe selling) some rattlesnakes then. Good luck, I know exactly how you feel. :beer:

EDIT: Oh and I guess you could put something in your sig about it. :p I really need to change mine, I've had the weapon for a while now.

joefro
Dec 24, 2008, 04:53 AM
IIRC, every now and then they have 10/10 rattles in shops(not 100% sure I might be thinking of another weapon.)

As far as spamming in lobbies goes, I personally don't mind good spam such as 10/10 weapons or 50% weapons. However, "OMg 12% REPCA 2/2 tAKEING OFFERS" is unacceptable. Imo anything that can be sold in a shop, should be sold in a shop, nobody cares about your 8/10 Delpis...put it in your damn shop. /spamrant

DarkEliteRico
Dec 24, 2008, 07:16 AM
Search for rattlesnake and upgrades, there are a few currently floating around on the 360 servers. A bit pricey but they're out there.

Rambo!
Dec 24, 2008, 08:56 AM
Know Jose! and ask him who has them...

xTwiztidClown
Dec 24, 2008, 03:24 PM
Grind yourself or just ask all your friends and search shops a lot. Also search by upgrades.

Seority
Dec 24, 2008, 03:38 PM
Grind yourself or just ask all your friends and search shops a lot. Also search by upgrades.

Yeppo.

Tetsaru
Dec 24, 2008, 04:42 PM
I received a 9/10 one as a gift from someone who quit a while back... I've been tempted to try to push it to 10/10, but I'd only do that when we get that rumored grind boost, and it'd be on a max luck day with an S+10 grinder... but I'd keep it since I play FG/GM anyway, sorry. :3

But if you REALLY wanted a 10/10 Rattlesnake, all I can tell ya is hunt boards like crazy, synth em, grind em, and hope for the best... or keep your eyes pealed regularly in the player shops and on the trading threads. =x

_Vyser_
Dec 24, 2008, 04:44 PM
Sorry, but there really isn't any other way than to grind one yourself, or hoping someone will t/s a 10/10 Rattlesnake. :/

Vickie
Dec 24, 2008, 05:09 PM
buy 0/10s or find boards or made weapons, trade copernia and olpad for S bases, hope for s10 synthesis and grind the weapons yourself on 3*, i'm pretty sure that's Best and cheapest legit way possible. you might also consider converting olpad and copernia and selling what you synthesize from those BASE S's and save up for buying any 10's you find for sale later on.

peace