Dec 24, 2008, 06:30 PM
1 No Roll Back

2 50/50 chance on Rollback

3 9/10 chance in rollback

4. Rollback city.....wheee I play with Rosebud on the snow

yes there will be an update on the 26 to implement our compensation

fay
Dec 24, 2008, 06:32 PM
why would there be a rollback on the 26th. am i missing something. is there another update comming in

Mysterious-G
Dec 24, 2008, 06:37 PM
Where is
5. This thread will be closed and removed ?

Matic
Dec 24, 2008, 06:39 PM
^No need. it already goes without saying.

_Vyser_
Dec 24, 2008, 06:46 PM
Although a rollback wont surprise me, I'm slowly getting more confidence in SoA. If things go well for this "update", maybe next year will be a better year for PSU. My vote will go to no rollback.

Dhylec
Dec 24, 2008, 07:01 PM
This topic should be a joke, but is controversial & a potential wild fire. Take it lightly or it will be locked very soon.

dogg1000
Dec 24, 2008, 07:12 PM
Do these whiners ever shut up? /:

Rust
Dec 24, 2008, 07:15 PM
Do these whiners ever shut up? /:

Maybe sometimes, but this one doesn't. :wacko:

ashley50
Dec 24, 2008, 08:16 PM
Maybe sometimes, but this one doesn't. :wacko:

haha yeah...i do agree. And i thought he changed, guess not.

skilled Fighter? more like skilled complainer...

buzyb77
Dec 24, 2008, 08:26 PM
haha yeah...i do agree. And i thought he changed, guess not.

skilled Fighter? more like skilled complainer...

hey I did not put Skillled Fighter up there ... also who ever can will you exten my poll to end on 12/26

also me change...um yeah the pople who went to high school back in the mid 90' will tell you I have not changed very much at all....

also if you had to jump your car off the last 2 times you turned off the car what makes you think it won't hapen a 3rd....

ALso the last 2 times they have done anything to the servers that changed or added anything to the game there were rollbacks....

and I tought I would take the pulse of the boards....as I passed no Judgement...

buzyb77
Dec 24, 2008, 09:04 PM
Who cares; This is a lame attempt to bash a game.

so anything but praise is a bash.... man you are in for a hard life if this is what you think

read the bill of rights it may help..... also if I want to bash the game....it's not that hard... so please please please please.... don't egg me on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Bill_of_Rights

First Amendment – Establishment Clause, Free Exercise Clause; freedom of speech, of the press, and of assembly; right to petition
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

DreXxiN
Dec 25, 2008, 12:51 AM
Buzy you have to have grammar or you are seen as incompetent or unintelligent around these parts and use big wordz regardless of how valid your points actually are.

Also even in times of Holidays, the internet is srs biz here, we don't pull any slack for some joke polls, SRS..STOP

buzyb77
Dec 25, 2008, 12:55 AM
Buzy you have to have grammar or you are seen as incompetent or unintelligent around these parts and use big wordz regardless of how valid your points actually are.

sigh... besides all the grammer errors I see here I find it funny in a world of shorthands Grammar is the only way for people to dissagree when they have no other points....

Xaeris
Dec 25, 2008, 12:56 AM
The protections afforded by the first amendment apply only towards constraining what the American Government can do to you. PSOW is not the American government. Other posters here are not the American government. It's irrelevant to bring it up here.

While it's encouraging that children these days do know their rights, it's just as important to know how to use them.

AweOfShe
Dec 25, 2008, 01:00 AM
Place your bets on whether or not buzyb77 is going to bring up this exact same retarded topic again next month (or next update... or hell, next thread)!

DreXxiN
Dec 25, 2008, 01:01 AM
I BET YES!

how much meseta do I gain?

AweOfShe
Dec 25, 2008, 01:02 AM
I dunno, but I have a feeling I'm going to get really poor, as a result... >.>

Adriano
Dec 25, 2008, 01:04 AM
Place your bets on whether or not buzyb77 is going to bring up this exact same retarded topic again next month (or next update... or hell, next thread)!

Rofl. Buzy, you really have to learn to pick your battles, and when it's acceptable. =/

Arika
Dec 25, 2008, 01:09 AM
What is the reason for rollback??

anyway to Rain: I bet yes

DreXxiN
Dec 25, 2008, 01:09 AM
Jokes, they exist. Sometimes not everything someone says is serious.

Learn to interpret more sarcasm, xD

Dhylec
Dec 25, 2008, 01:28 AM
OK, I think this topic has run its course. I'm closing this before it gets worse.