PDA

View Full Version : A Very FKL Christmas

Moo2u
Dec 25, 2008, 12:15 AM
Oh hi! I didn't hear you come in there.

Welcome to my house. It's cold out there, why don't you come near the fire and warm up. Yes sir, it's good to be around friends and family during the holidays, cause it's that special time of year that brings out the best in people. Let me fix you a drink of GOD/Eggnog++. I've had a couple of these already, see if you can catch up.

SUDDENLY....

I'm sorry folks, I just got a message on my active comunicator from SANTA! Apparently his sleigh is being attacked by gorrillas riding dinosaurs. Feel free to help yourself to some wacko cookies, I'll have to take care of these before things get a little too...hairy? Am I right? Wouldn't want Santa to go...bananas? Huh? I'd hate for people to go...ape over the situation? Am I right?

*Knock knock*

Hold on, who's that? Why! It's Jason Eskridge! Thanks for swingin' by my place for the holidays, Jason. Look, I have to go out and save Christmas again this year. Yeah, I know, again! I'm pretty sure Santa's got my number on speed dial by now. But you think you might sing these fine folks a holiday song? I know they're appriciate it. You will?! Well, shucks howdy, that'd be a mighty fine gift indeed! I'll be back in a jiffy folks, right now, take it away Jason Eskridge!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I--6mMijks

Wasn't that great folks? Well I'm back. Turns out those zany gorillas were just jellous that they didn't get any gifts from Santa cause they wern't human! Oh those zany gorrillas! Don't worry, I shot them.

Christmas is saved!!

Well folks, thanks for all the company and good times for the holidays. I'd like to thank my wonderfull cast and crew, the lovely folks at Picaroons Brewary (http://www.picaroons.ca/), Mr Jason Eskridge and his tellent backup band, my family including any illigitamet children I'm not award of, and of course all the find folks at FKL. Hope this holiday season treats you well, and have a happy and safe new year. Good night everybody.

Firocket1690
Dec 25, 2008, 01:37 AM
Swell.

Honestly, this thread made me smile. I wanted to admit that, and make this longer than a single word. The 24-25th is quite depressing for me, actually. Wasted away yesterday, and mother wants to go to atlantic city in a few hours. This thread is literally the most spirit i've gotten all ... week, actually. With the exception of a handful of merry christmas! texts, it's quite .. melancholy.

Thanks, Moo.

Larian
Dec 25, 2008, 02:02 AM
What the...Its snowing in my FKL!! =/

Dhylec
Dec 25, 2008, 09:35 AM
What the...Its snowing in my FKL!! =/

hab a (red) white (& blue) xmaz ;3

Leviathan
Dec 25, 2008, 10:49 AM
I would think that the jazzy sounds of the singing would calm them.

Oh well.

Merry Christmas. (:

Moo2u
Dec 25, 2008, 10:55 AM
I don't remember posting this...I was too full of holiday cheer! :wacko:

furrypaws
Dec 25, 2008, 11:22 AM
I don't remember posting this...I was too full of booze! :wacko:

Fixed. =3

Kard
Dec 25, 2008, 11:32 AM
:wacko:

Moo2u
Dec 25, 2008, 01:21 PM
Let me tell ya! Those fine folks at Picaroons! They know what they're doin'!

MetaZedlen
Dec 25, 2008, 10:34 PM
*walks over to the fire and puts hands near to warm up*

Hey Moo! we got anything that goes ASPLODE!!!11!!1!1!1!11!!!111

Moo2u
Dec 26, 2008, 01:39 AM
It wouldn't be Christmas without blowing shit up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA9uCGRYyZk