PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Innocent Girl Mission Questions..

buzyb77
Dec 25, 2008, 03:39 PM
http://psupedia.info/Innocent_Girl

Well I know that we don't have it yet but......

1 Are the the Mobs in there weaker like the Mag/ event mobs or are they like the normal ones?
2. Do Weapon there drop Very often like the Missions?
3. how often do you play it?

Yuudai_Riisu
Dec 25, 2008, 04:21 PM
what the girls name?

buzyb77
Dec 25, 2008, 04:22 PM
what the girls name?

ask the JP players...

http://psupedia.info/Innocent_Girl

ashley50
Dec 25, 2008, 04:23 PM
so you mean you even don't know her name?

Anon_Fire
Dec 25, 2008, 04:26 PM
Her name is Vivienne.

buzyb77
Dec 25, 2008, 04:32 PM
buzyb even other guys know your girl's name^^ wonder why

Her name could be Puddin-Tane and I don't care... it's all the same... it is the weapons I am worried about...

Rayokarna
Dec 25, 2008, 05:25 PM
Yeah, way to continue posting nothing of relevance.

I don't think event mobs are ever weakened, with the exception of the 1UP bonus mission enemies being at 1/4 HP.

Questions two and three are subjective and, with respect to three, I don't see the point in asking.

The HP of monsters in the Winter Event & MAG were halved or something lower than that. Can't remember the exact number.

EspioKaos
Dec 25, 2008, 05:50 PM
1 Are the the Mobs in there weaker like the Mag/ event mobs or are they like the normal ones?
I believe their HP is a bit lower than normal, but they have increased attack power to compensate for it.

2. Do Weapon there drop Very often like the Missions?
From my experience, they don't drop like they would with a GBR boost, so I'd say it's about the same as any normal AOTI mission.

3. how often do you play it?
I haven't played it that often since I started on the JP side, but I plan on spending time there soon now that I've gained enough levels to maybe stand a better chance against the final room. The Bafal Bragga wasn't so much the problem. It was those freaking turrets that pop up at all corners of the room that got me. >_<

Lyrise
Dec 26, 2008, 03:07 AM
I haven't played it that often since I started on the JP side, but I plan on spending time there soon now that I've gained enough levels to maybe stand a better chance against the final room. The Bafal Bragga wasn't so much the problem. It was those freaking turrets that pop up at all corners of the room that got me. >_<

If you can handle the enemies in that room, then the turrets aren't a problem. Like the rest of that mission, this room is also a trial-by-fire situation.

When you start off in that room kill off the Bafal, and stand next to the ramp it appears in front of; from this point on, you can just stand here and watch all the turret positions change until 2 more Bafal Bragga show up, with turrets on the side. In most cases, if you wield a decent amount of power, you'll kill the first before the second one reaches you, but be careful as to not let the second one push you into the turrets. (Yes it can happen despite the layout, and it's happened to me the other day)

Kazemi
Dec 26, 2008, 06:14 AM
hes a beast as well though. could use the blue nano to take on the brafals without fear of the turrets. if both dont die by the time it runs out then just take out a set or two of turrets at one end. with some turrets gone theres more room to manuvear (til one shoves you into another set at least). ive done this mission alot as a beast :p