PDA

View Full Version : Love me. :(

Ranmaru
Dec 25, 2008, 09:56 PM
ALL OF YOU NAO. =(

Sometimes I try to act like I have no feelings, but it gets to me sometimes. I feel this, emptiness, and it feels worse since I am in a bump in my life. (no job, no school)

Of course, I have had online relationships, but that never really worked. This is complicated, and so is my life. :/ You'd probaly wonder where I get all this HAPPY energy to give off to everyone. :/ I don't know.

Adriano
Dec 25, 2008, 09:58 PM
<3. F0CL. kb br0ke. =[

Ranmaru
Dec 25, 2008, 10:10 PM
<3 back yo. How you type dawg?

Adriano
Dec 25, 2008, 10:15 PM
<3 back yo. How you type dawg?

the slow way, by copy/paste, takes ages. xD

Ranmaru
Dec 25, 2008, 10:23 PM
Wow, lol that sucks. xD

MetaZedlen
Dec 25, 2008, 10:26 PM
I feel ya on trying to have no feelings, sometimes it works, other times it really messes with ya...

I'm pretty good at being heartless, and you could ask a lot of people that I know to prove it.

Some of us are good at it, some of us let it tear us apart, and to be honest, it has happened to me a couple of times, and it hurts something terrible, but I try to look forward to something else that would make me feel good.

You're not alone, if ya need to vent or talk, AIM me ;)

*hugs*

Ranmaru
Dec 25, 2008, 11:04 PM
Thanks Zed. :3

DreXxiN
Dec 25, 2008, 11:40 PM
It'll tear you apart eventually anyway since it's natural for humans to yearn for affection.

I've tried the whole emotionless deal, it doesn't work, but masking it sometimes does. Really though, you should always be talking to someone about how you truly feel.

Ranmaru
Dec 26, 2008, 12:39 AM
Thank you for the advice. : >

TheOneHero
Dec 26, 2008, 01:38 AM
You pretend to be happy to keep stupid people away from you.

Don't act like you have no emotions; emotions are what make us human, make us real, deep, three dimensional. Be real. Be yourself.

Life can sure be difficult at times; horrible experiences, always being disappointed, the feeling of no sincerity; however, things always turn out for the best. Imagine, what would you be like without these experiences? Would you be a better person? Would you have as deep a lookout on many situations?

[/I'm...tired.]

lainofthewired
Dec 26, 2008, 02:58 AM
For what it's worth, I don't think that I could be truely emotionless, although I've done some pretty cruel things.

Firocket1690
Dec 26, 2008, 04:11 AM
For what it's worth, I don't think that I could be truely emotionless, although I've done some pretty cruel things.

that, i don't believe.

Let's not get religious, but things happen. Have your bits of remorse, then move on. Dwelling about shit that happened is only going to make you feel bad about it. You can't change that. Oh, and wear sunscreen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfq_A8nXMsQ

I'd write more, but it's late and I need sleep. This isn't over.
Oh, and *lubs*

xBladeM6x
Dec 26, 2008, 04:38 AM
It's always nice to have someone you can talk to about anything. It makes dealing with things a whole lot easier to cope with, and it's just nice to know that someone is listening. (My Girlfriend & Best Friend At the same time) It's easy to mask your true feelings but it will always be in your sub conscience to be yearning for affection.

Don't worry though. That emptiness can be uplifted just by having a close friend to talk to. Oh and those online relationships, there is nothing wrong with them and chances are that you will meet someone who can make you feel no emptiness with you least expect it.

(That's what happened with me XD)

EphekZ
Dec 26, 2008, 06:12 AM
I don't know how old you are, but I assume you have atleast a highschool diploma?
If you're tired of being alone, you can easily fix it. Get a job, like waiting tables or something, and go to a community college. Don't try to be emotionless etc, I don't know why people think it's cool or a good thing to do(probably from watching some emo anime and thinking "wow he's cool!")

Just get out there and have fun. Browsing PSOW or playing MMOs won't help your loneliness. Text doesn't give closure, PEOPLE DO.

Sorry for being pretty jumbled in my thoughts, it's 3:12 A.M. and I'm worrying about some other crap, so I didn't really try too hard to make this awesomely coherent haha

Kylie
Dec 27, 2008, 01:16 PM
I've felt alone at times, and it's not a good feeling at all. But the only thing that truly helps me is to be around other people. Real people. Don't get me wrong -- I love my online friends, but they only help for so long. Personally, I like to have a mix of online and offline friends. :-P Also, it helps to concentrate on just a small group of friends at a time rather than a huge network. I'm not sure if you can relate, but the loneliest points in my life where when I had a lot of friends that didn't even know me. =/ Quality is definitely more important than quantity here.

As for romance, you don't need it to be happy. If that's why you want it, then I can guarantee a crash and burn (from experience), so the best thing is to just let it hit you. That doesn't mean you shouldn't try and open yourself up, but you don't need to over think it or want it for the wrong reasons. I really hope that helps because loneliness is something I've battled with myself. Also, I hope it makes sense because I'm in a rambling mood today. ;-)

lainofthewired
Dec 27, 2008, 04:34 PM
Great song. I can almost remember when it was popular.

Lance813
Dec 29, 2008, 10:06 PM
I tried to be emotionless for a long time. (I'm not going into stories of why...) Now I'm probably the most emotionally/unstable person I know.

It sucks. Depression doesn't help much either. :disapprove:

Gib me a PM if you want to talk! Don't hesitate and don't fake smiling. (It hurts your face.)

Kent
Dec 29, 2008, 11:50 PM
Step 1: Get a cat.

Step 2: Snuggle.

Step 3: ????

Step 4: Profit (in quantities of love, that is).

Sixtypinconnection
Jan 9, 2009, 09:18 AM
I do the whole single emotion thing. People seem to expect me to be one way and when I deviate from that it just pisses people off and makes me feel horrible. I feel lonely too right now! But I sure hope it passes soon.