PDA

View Full Version : Holy Hallucination: Spread Needle No G =)

buzyb77
Dec 26, 2008, 04:12 PM
http://psupedia.info/Holy_Hallucination

according to this we get the not G version I can't wat it see the stast and the compairsoin...

and I hope it has some type of specials....

Mikura
Dec 26, 2008, 04:37 PM
Hmm, Gaozoran boards drop on S too...Me like. ^^

Ezodagrom
Dec 26, 2008, 04:41 PM
And Gaozoran Rod drops in 2 missions of the GBR they're having...made...^^;

buzyb77
Dec 26, 2008, 04:48 PM
And Gaozoran Rod drops in 2 missions of the GBR they're having...made...^^;

I must remember to keep some

http://psupedia.info/Megi-sphere

so that I can make them into

http://psupedia.info/Gaozoran_Rod%EF%BC%8B

Gaozoran Rod +

Proto07
Dec 26, 2008, 05:03 PM
Two years left before all SNGs are worth crap. =O

Mysterious-G
Dec 26, 2008, 05:06 PM
Two years left before all SNGs are worth crap. =O

Doubt they will be that common. =)

buzyb77
Dec 26, 2008, 05:10 PM
Doubt they will be that common. =)

that depends on the stats and the cool factor of the Real Spread needle

odds ar it will drop like tha armor in the current one..

Golto
Dec 26, 2008, 05:14 PM
I think SN will drop about as often as Red / Knight does. There is already a common weapon drop from those boxes.

Chuck_Norris
Dec 26, 2008, 05:14 PM
It'll probably drop the same rate as red units.

Arika
Dec 26, 2008, 06:03 PM
It drop even harder than red/unit compare the fact that it haven't shown stat until now. (normally everything show stat since the first day at JP wiki)

buzyb77
Dec 26, 2008, 06:11 PM
It drop even harder than red/unit compare the fact that it haven't shown stat until now. (normally everything show stat since the first day at JP wiki)

I just hope it has good stats.... and has a cool effect/ anamation...

otherwise it will be as bas as choosing door number 3 and getting the Mule for a prize instead of the 5k you had in your hand.....Monty Hall would be proud.

ChronoTrigga
Dec 26, 2008, 06:21 PM
Can someone post its stats please? I can't contain myself.

ashley50
Dec 26, 2008, 06:24 PM
not Happy with your SN/G anymore? ;l (to those who has one or more)

Arika
Dec 26, 2008, 06:26 PM
Can someone post its stats please? I can't contain myself.

Well, nobody who contribute themselves in the PSUwiki nor PSUuploader show the stat yet.
assume either they haven't got it
or it is just a rumor photoshop
or the stat is something they don't want to show.

If anything, FOnewearlLina would get it first anyway.

buzyb77
Dec 26, 2008, 06:27 PM
I don't have 1 nor 2 I have none....in truth I want the 11* or 12 * whenever I get around to playing my gunner again..

joefro
Dec 26, 2008, 06:58 PM
I won't play with a Gunmaster unless he/she has both a Spread Needle/G 10/10 and a Spread Needle 10/10.

/leetness

I can't wait to see the stats on this even though I will never have one. I also doubt it will look different than the SN/G.

buzyb77
Dec 26, 2008, 07:29 PM
I won't play with a Gunmaster unless he/she has both a Spread Needle/G 10/10 and a Spread Needle 10/10.

/leetness

I can't wait to see the stats on this even though I will never have one. I also doubt it will look different than the SN/G.

I hope this is not directed at the OP ...me as I have no 10/10... anything...

Chuck_Norris
Dec 26, 2008, 08:16 PM
inb4ithasthesamestatsas/G.

Yunfa
Dec 26, 2008, 08:25 PM
it should have paralyze effect, just like in PSO! >8D

Kizeragi
Dec 26, 2008, 08:27 PM
It probably will start with higher stats, but possibly grind a bit worse than the G version.
I'm happy enough with my 2 SN/G though, well, I don't even play anymore. x_x

buzyb77
Dec 27, 2008, 12:41 PM
no new data yet?

EspioKaos
Dec 27, 2008, 12:45 PM
Nothing yet. And just as a precaution, I've removed the Spread Needle entry from our drop chart of this mission. The only reason it was added was because it showed up on the JP wiki's chart, yet no other information proving the weapon's existence has surfaced. (I've been going over numerous JP blogs looking for info, but no one has found one and a lot of people question the idea that it drops.) So, I figured it'd be best to play it safe by removing it for now. Doesn't mean it doesn't drop; it just means we want more proof.

buzyb77
Dec 27, 2008, 03:35 PM
Nothing yet. And just as a precaution, I've removed the Spread Needle entry from our drop chart of this mission. The only reason it was added was because it showed up on the JP wiki's chart, yet no other information proving the weapon's existence has surfaced. (I've been going over numerous JP blogs looking for info, but no one has found one and a lot of people question the idea that it drops.) So, I figured it'd be best to play it safe by removing it for now. Doesn't mean it doesn't drop; it just means we want more proof.

yeah np on that....odds are it will be an S2 endbox item....(yes I know it "does't exist" yet) and the odds are it is like 1 in 1 million drop....on S.

but there is an outside chance it could soon wind up in someone shop....soonish but I know that all players that are on the JP only servers that can read both english and JP will be looking for it...

Maybe next JP GM run server event someone could ask about it since the JP GM seem to be around on the JP only servers more often than ours..

EspioKaos
Dec 27, 2008, 03:51 PM
but there is an outside chance it could soon wind up in someone shop

That's what I'm hoping for. Each time I sign in, that's one of the first things I check for now. :lol:

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 27, 2008, 04:18 PM
Could be glitched like our Bladed Legacy boxes were.

dogg1000
Dec 27, 2008, 04:46 PM
then how would they have the slightest idea it actually drops?

Noblewine
Dec 27, 2008, 05:05 PM
Sweet, I can't wait to see this mission and see what drops.

Sexy_Raine
Dec 27, 2008, 05:29 PM
Glad I never hunted the Gao Rod, but could care less. I already have five Psychos. :P

What units drop? Please it be the Luminus / tech charge or Luminus / Power charge. Screw the red knight.

EspioKaos
Dec 27, 2008, 05:32 PM
What units drop? Please it be the Luminus / tech charge or Luminus / Power charge. Screw the red knight.
Orpa / Power Charge and Red / Stamina from the clear boxes on S.

Sexy_Raine
Dec 27, 2008, 05:43 PM
Not bad, not bad. I'm liking sound of this mission already. :)

FOnewearl-Lina
Dec 28, 2008, 07:40 AM
Orpa/Powercharge is the joke item you never want to pick up, it only adds +250ATP and costs you 1.5 times the PP whereas Vijerina/Power, Red/Knight, and Lumirus/Powercharge add +280,+255, and +400 respectively.

Red/Stamina has the same stats as Hizeri/Stamina, but rumours are it goes with Red Line for some sort of bonus. Knowing this game so far, the boost will be hidden and it'll probably only add an extra +1 to STM.

If anything, FOnewearlLina would get it first anyway.

Yeah I got one last night... but then I woke up :(
Can I use that quote as my signature? :P

Arika
Dec 28, 2008, 09:10 AM
no, you can't

FOnewearl-Lina
Dec 28, 2008, 10:53 AM
no, you can't

I'm going to anyway :P

Sexy_Raine
Dec 28, 2008, 05:10 PM
Orpa/Powercharge is the joke item you never want to pick up, it only adds +250ATP and costs you 1.5 times the PP whereas Vijerina/Power, Red/Knight, and Lumirus/Powercharge add +280,+255, and +400 respectively.

Red/Stamina has the same stats as Hizeri/Stamina, but rumours are it goes with Red Line for some sort of bonus. Knowing this game so far, the boost will be hidden and it'll probably only add an extra +1 to STM.

Where does the Luminus / Power charge drop?

buzyb77
Dec 28, 2008, 05:46 PM
Where does the Luminus / Power charge drop?

http://psupedia.info/Lumirus/Power_Chrg.

http://psupedia.info/Dimmagolus

wheee it flys...

DesuJet
Dec 28, 2008, 08:31 PM
The Lumirus / Power Charge is meant for the Expert Classes.

Yuudai_Riisu
Dec 28, 2008, 08:34 PM
nah it meant for the master classes

joefro
Dec 28, 2008, 08:39 PM
I think the power charge will be killer for Master Classes. The PP consumption is already horrible, I can't image 200% more consumption...

WHlTEKNIGHT
Dec 29, 2008, 04:55 AM
Only think the power charge would be ok if you had a hize pp generate (think thats a extra slot unit)

sephiroth115
Dec 29, 2008, 09:35 AM
Ok... not to sound stupid, but I went to the OP's link and I don't see where it says that the spread needle will drop, am I just missing it?

Mysterious-G
Dec 29, 2008, 09:50 AM
Ok... not to sound stupid, but I went to the OP's link and I don't see where it says that the spread needle will drop, am I just missing it?

Since there was no drop confirmation yet, the drop got removed for now.

Yuudai_Riisu
Dec 29, 2008, 09:50 AM
nah thay took the spread needle off the drop charts

amtalx
Dec 29, 2008, 12:05 PM
Is the real version Kubara or a normal manufacturer? If its not Kubara, I'd be willing to bet it has inferior stats at high grinds

EspioKaos
Dec 29, 2008, 12:10 PM
Kubara. At least according to the AOTI Perfect Bible.