PDA

View Full Version : Trading Items for Flyff Online

xUnSeeNx
Dec 25, 2008, 09:23 PM
I dont know if this is the right thread or anything for trading my items for other game accounts or iems but, I will try. If this is the incorrect place to ask this feel free to relocate it or remove it. DO NOT SAY "Why are you asking this or doing this?"

Ok. I have played PSU for almost 2 years now and am kinda bored from it. Instead of just giving away items and money, I decided to see if they are worth anything, SO i may trade them for FLY FOR FUN accounts or items (if you like the game and dont feel like giving your account) I must say flyff is very fun and here's the biggy. FREE. So with the lack of updates and shitty events I have decided this is the best move, flyff always has some kind of event or special thingy going on.

I have ALOT of stuff on my PSU 360 account. I will not give out my account but will trade items, for Flyff items. If you try to scam, then you will be hacked and I will take all of my items back, nothin more nothing less. that is a threat btw. :-)

Anyways hit me up if you have flyff items or accounts you would be willing to trade or sell to me for my PSU stuff.

GT: xUnSeeNShOOteRx

* I am actually currently on now, ( xbox live) *