PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Zero's story = Turn A Gundam

zandra117
Dec 27, 2008, 02:39 AM
In Turn A Gundam there was a great conflict with people using mobile suits. Something happened and the human race was nearly wiped out and the mobile suits were buried. Several hundred years later a race of newtypes living on the moon decide to return to earth. The people already living on earth find buried mobile suits and reactivate them. Another war begins.

In Phantasy Star Zero there was a great conflict in the past. The human race was nearly wiped out and CASTs were randomly deactivated and left standing as statues in the battlefield. Several hundred years later a race of Newmans come down to earth from the moon. The CASTs are reactivated with no memory of the past. Another conflict is beginning.

Humans = Humans
Mobile Suits = CASTs
Newtype Moonrace = Newmans

Will Sarisa use Moonlight Butterfly? ROFL

Akaimizu
Dec 27, 2008, 11:44 AM
I don't know. But let me be the first to look up and point my finger shouting, "It's-It's a CAST!!!!"

(I know, I think that line is from a different Gundam series, but still hard to resist)

Tycho
Dec 28, 2008, 08:37 AM
Don't feel bad about your thread crashing; people like interactive subjective stuff. ;/

navci
Dec 31, 2008, 01:01 PM
This was actually an interesting thought, I didn't think of that. Haha.
Didn't the newman lived on the moon too = moonrace? XDXDXD (oops, you already said that, my bad)
There is some sort of a Harry in the game too... oh, that is too funny.