PDA

View Full Version : PSU Good/Bad/Funny character names

Hakuga
Dec 27, 2008, 03:43 AM
I still can't believe it?

DrAgoXx eLliTeWw xX - if you are out there,

I salute you.

bad quality is due to phone camera (xbox360 PSU)

anybody else care to share?

darkante
Dec 27, 2008, 03:51 AM
I can name many, but this one really gets me.
"Sephiroth" rofl, itīs like in every online rpg i try or some chat, there is always someone called after him.

Overused like hell.

DreXxiN
Dec 27, 2008, 03:52 AM
Any variation of Sakura or Sephiroth for me at the moment.

relentless
Dec 27, 2008, 03:55 AM
Hmm, INDIRA! And the whole Sailor Moon troop. rofl Mmh, Neptunia and stuff.
And yeah, any Sakura variations.

Seority
Dec 27, 2008, 03:56 AM
Bad:

Anything having to do with:

Anime Characters
Game Charaters
Cats (and anything about them)
Weaboo shit
"Chick/Girl/Gurl/Babe" in it
Random Symbols

Hakuga
Dec 27, 2008, 03:57 AM
so true

Syanaide
Dec 27, 2008, 03:59 AM
Anything having to do with:

Anime Characters
Game Charaters
Cats (and anything about them)
Weaboo shit
"Chick/Girl/Gurl/Babe" in it
Random Symbols

AlTeRnAtInG ChArAcTeRs are also terrible.

ThaiSoup
Dec 27, 2008, 04:26 AM
"Sephiroth" rofl, itīs like in every online rpg i try or some chat, there is always someone called after him.

Overused like hell.

I was looking at the name of this thread, that name came to mind. Whats worse is, when people pick a character name. And try to dress their character like that one. It always consist of absolute fail. I saw an Inuyasha once, and I wanted to set him a flame. Also saw someone with the name "?" I just wanted to say"Did you think of that one yourself?" And then there is also..."1337bUfFs" or something like that. There is alot of stupid names out there. It annoys me a bit when I see last names on their characters too. But none of them are nowhere near the worst.

RAGNAGELPPOD
Dec 27, 2008, 04:33 AM
My characters name ( same as my Pso-world name) is a little odd but at least it can be shortned to somethig thats easy on the eyes. ( just Rag).

Yunfa
Dec 27, 2008, 04:35 AM
Hey hey, you cant hate on these people. Yes it is unfortunate that they require more imagination than others, but if it weren't for them, the companies wont be making their money, and in the long run wont come out with new products IE: Anime Titles & Game Titles.

- But I have to admit, a while back I made a character named Sephiroth very upset by commenting he was missing an Agito Repca, and that Chainsaw he was wielding was not cutting it. Also I hit the bullseye when I told him "hey, Im pretty sure Sephiroth is taller than that....you might want to consider remaking the character" Ah makes me feel all hearty heart heart warm inside >:) Man im a d0uche or what.

darkante
Dec 27, 2008, 04:37 AM
Hey hey, you cant hate on these people. Yes it is unfortunate that they require more imagination than others, but if it weren't for them, the companies wont be making their money, and in the long run wont come out with new products IE: Anime Titles & Game Titles.

Itīs true, but that isnīt part of this thread. So..give that a rest dude.

relentless
Dec 27, 2008, 05:12 AM
Anime Characters

Only common ones. <.<
I thought of my names myself and they happen to play a role in animes hmm. >.>

Chuck_Norris
Dec 27, 2008, 05:18 AM

Overused like hell.

Even funnier when they misspell it and make it like "sefer0th" :wacko:

darkante
Dec 27, 2008, 05:20 AM
Even funnier when they misspell it and make it like "sefer0th" :wacko:

Yep or like "Sephiroth102" like a special number add anything more originality to that name.
LMAO

darkante
Dec 27, 2008, 05:24 AM
I feel that a similiar thread should be made.

I like "Rockhard" it just gives me a big laugh. XD

relentless
Dec 27, 2008, 05:28 AM
Dragwind and Para. We're talking about PSU's community, right?lol
Never seen a Rockhard before.

darkante
Dec 27, 2008, 05:30 AM
Dragwind and Para. We're talking about PSU's community, right?lol
Never seen a Rockhard before.

Yes PSU. Haha, but it were a long time ago i did see that name.

Zarode
Dec 27, 2008, 05:36 AM
Dragwind and Para.

I love those names too!

And anything else, I don't really like. Never seen many original names on PSU.

Chuck_Norris
Dec 27, 2008, 05:40 AM
Chuck_Norris. :wacko:

Chuck_Norris
Dec 27, 2008, 05:58 AM
Ugh...Changed my mind. I just saw a guy named...."Halikus". He had blonde hair too. <<

Seority
Dec 27, 2008, 06:20 AM
good:
is a slut
=)

(Cherrys alt)

Hakuga
Dec 27, 2008, 06:38 AM
I find many people on these boards have better names than you usually see in online communities, majority of which are quite original - like you guys for example (obv. not chuck though :>)

'Shatterdrain' is a name I use a fair bit, pretty random - but I think that's a plus a lot of the time ~

Danny_Dark
Dec 27, 2008, 06:51 AM
...Sephiroth..., that's a Good One.

Danny_Dark
Dec 27, 2008, 06:53 AM
...Satan's B!tch...oh well...

New_One
Dec 27, 2008, 09:03 AM
does Cherry still play?

goaferboy
Dec 27, 2008, 09:09 AM
Saw someone's gamertag was "Handsome Gary". Not entirely sure why, but I found that quite funny.

Really want to change one of my characters to "Hank Rocketbeard".

unicorn
Dec 27, 2008, 09:37 AM
You know, you can probably tell someone's gender through their name. Most male players tend to name give their female characters Japanese names. Female players are generally too stupid to come up with something that doesn't sound retarded ("Dream", "Butterfly", "Pixiedust", "Winterbreeze", etc).

Video game and Anime names are lol. I have taken game names though, but more versatile ones. Not like "Cloud" or "Sephiroth". More like "Luccia", "Lucca", "Pip" (Chrono series), since those kind of names are more versatile.

Itachi1990
Dec 27, 2008, 10:33 AM
Yep or like "Sephiroth102" like a special number add anything more originality to that name.
LMAO

Probably some noob who doesnt know that there can be double names unlike most mmo's.

Smidge204
Dec 27, 2008, 11:00 AM
I made a new character pretty much just for storage. I named her Cruet. I thought that was reasonably clever...

Though I do have the quintessential Anime character name, "Jo" with matching PM "Megumi." Gunmaster, naturally.
=Smidge=

Shinko
Dec 27, 2008, 11:14 AM
I dont get this. Why are you ppl complain about what other ppl name there character. I understand some of u like unique names but why hate on others. If they want to name there character a VERY common name then thats them. How are u going to get mad or complain about some1 else character name. If they name the character kdhkshdfk then that's them. they can do what they want. god....

San Anto
Dec 27, 2008, 11:27 AM
im sure a lot of you on the pc/ps2 have come across death by snu snu lol great name.

Libram
Dec 27, 2008, 11:57 AM
I love my CAST's name.

"Gimme your card, Big Boy."

As for other names I'm really proud of the Amazon I created in Diablo 2. She started as a mule, and after remembering some of the mythos in that game I decided I should name her Mule-abraga.

IsoDonk
Dec 27, 2008, 12:39 PM
I've seen a couple of 'Masqurin's around, which always makes me smile. Taken from Shining Force III.

Yet to see a female beast Acrotecher called Grace though...

Hakuga
Dec 27, 2008, 01:01 PM
I dont get this. Why are you ppl complain about what other ppl name there character. I understand some of u like unique names but why hate on others. If they want to name there character a VERY common name then thats them. How are u going to get mad or complain about some1 else character name. If they name the character kdhkshdfk then that's them. they can do what they want. god....

I didn't make the thread to complain as such. I have just never seen anyone use that many letter x's THEN w's, in the same name in such a way.

He's has, hands down, the most unique name in the world.

tadtwisted
Dec 27, 2008, 01:24 PM
on PSO my force was CUM-BUCKET and my cast hunter was JIZZ-MASTER, alas I was unable to recreate on PSU because of the censors so now they are QUEEN-BEE and LOCUTUS OF BORG :(

DarkEliteRico
Dec 27, 2008, 01:32 PM
on PSO my force was CUM-BUCKET and my cast hunter was JIZZ-MASTER, alas I was unable to recreate on PSU because of the censors so now they are QUEEN-BEE and LOCUTUS OF BORG :( what are you 12 or something?

On a side note: Sweet Vampirous as well as Skynet are two of my characters. Their PM's are also as follows Disco Death Bot and Sarah Connor

shadowsniper6
Dec 27, 2008, 01:33 PM
what are you 12 or something?

Does it matter ....you know some people like stupid names like that

Sinue_v2
Dec 27, 2008, 02:33 PM
I haven't seen too many Sephiroths or Gokus on PSU actually. Not like I did on PSO anyhow. I remember seeing an SSJSeymoroth on PSO. Sephiroth clones generally aren't that bad, but I've noticed that it's best to stay away from Vegetas, Gokus, or anyone with SSJ in their name since they're generally horrible players.

All of my names are ripped from classic PS, but they are at least less well known or variations.

Neika = Nei and Rika hybrid. With the background of the character, it also fits well with the Nekia character of Tasmanian (urban?) legend, as well as the unproduced Neika weapon lock for firearms.

Arisa = Japanese spelling of Alisa/Alis.

NM-3084 = Reference to NM-2011 from the PSMD, as well as PSO.

Lyle = The name of a first generation PSIII character.

All my PM's are named after PS classic towns. Abion, Piata, Scion, Zosa.

Shou
Dec 27, 2008, 02:38 PM
The funniest name i have see was on the Xbox named:

Disco Mini-fridge

hilarious and original :P

DarthLasek
Dec 27, 2008, 02:52 PM
My favorite name that still makes me laugh is...."Googlebonker" lol....Although it may be cheesy my CAST alt's name is DreamCAST and kinda looks like a dreamcast too.

BIGGIEstyle
Dec 27, 2008, 03:11 PM
The best names I've seen in a while were ones my friends came up with:

Suzie Homemaker, and her fiance' playing EasyBake Oven LoL

They even had shortcuts like "Bake at 350 degrees until done" and "Here's a fast baking treat for ya!"

I laughed so hard the first time I saw them I almost cried.

Mikura
Dec 27, 2008, 03:12 PM
This wasn't on PSU, but one of my favorite names I saw in FFXI was Beaterofass. I don't think he plays anymore though. :<

Kumlekar
Dec 27, 2008, 03:12 PM
My main's name gets alot of laughs/insults/complaints about being inappropriate. Ironically, I came up with the character name when I was 13, and didn't even know about the other ways it could be taken. I've seen no reason to stop using it though.

I have only one character with a unorginal name, "100-Series Realian". Planning on role-playing it though, not just copying the name.

Seority
Dec 27, 2008, 03:46 PM
does Cherry still play?

Just resubed :>

lainofthewired
Dec 27, 2008, 03:47 PM
im sure a lot of you on the pc/ps2 have come across death by snu snu lol great name.

I've seen it and loved it.

I know that my name is not to original, but I consider the name a tribute to a great series.

VetroDrago
Dec 27, 2008, 04:04 PM
There are many bad names. Almost every name I see on WoW is terrible. I'm not going to mention anyone in particular. I'm planning on making a beast called Chunky Monkey and I had a yellow cast called Cash Cab. Cash Cab used quotes from the show too. I'm planning on bringing him back.

Noblewine
Dec 27, 2008, 04:55 PM
I don't really see why it matters. I had people make fun of my mains name once and they got blacklisted for it back in the middle of 1up. Its a bad choice for a name but I liked it and that's all that matters. Theirs a person named pocky that plays on the PC/PS2 hub. I haven't seen her around much but it wasn't a bad name.

Sexy_Raine
Dec 27, 2008, 05:38 PM
I'm sure people here have seen Da ANA.

Some people don't realize that "ANAL" stands out in his name. When people understand the spelling, they start laughing. :D

goaferboy
Dec 27, 2008, 08:09 PM
Someone informed me that one of my alts (Merlinda) shared a name with someone from and old RPG. Can't remember which. It wasn't intentional, it was a joke I made when my friend was thinking of names for his son. I said Merlin as a joke and I kind of actually liked the name so I joked that if I ever had a son he would be called Merlin or Merlinda for a daughter.

I did intentionally call one of my characters Ein after the dog from Cowboy Bebop. Not because I was a fan of the dog. Just liked the name and I figured it wasn't well known enough to link me to the show.

gratefulgriz
Dec 27, 2008, 08:16 PM
my name is LadyDatura and ive had this name since PSO. I like chocolates and presents...and 132 is my best friend.

Alnet
Dec 27, 2008, 08:22 PM
I know all about the frustration that comes with seeing a popular anime/game character name (Cloud, Sephiroth, Naruto characters, and the super saiyans have been referenced more than enough times already). I'm just glad most of the time I watch fairly unknown or unpopular anime. Less than 10 people I've ever met have watched The SoulTaker (but then someone decided to air it on G4 *sigh*), but quite a few people have seen Nurse Witch Komugi.

2 of my 3 characters are "Komugi" and "Magical Maid Koyori". What I found hilarious was that starting in AoI, there were clothes sets coming that actually looked like some outfits Komugi wore in the show, which made me raise an eyebrow as to where ST is getting its inspiration. Komugi is much more popular in Japan than over here.

So go me for having obscure favorite anime characters. :wacko:

A long, long, long time ago, I also saw a white male CAST named "Tekkaman Blade". I don't remember if he was a Fighgunner, but he damn well should have been.

And finally... "Alnet" is a character of my own design, and a name I've been using for many years now. A friend of mine in high school informed me that "Alnet" was a character in Dark Cloud, and lo and behold...

... I'm not changing my name. Eff that.

Vickie
Dec 28, 2008, 12:48 AM
these names; AbusFulloKids, Moatoob Truffle, Monomate [B],
and Johnny DElP Slami... kind of made me laugh
oh yea cant forget about Fishsticksx2, "vomits Oil"

i always thought Tallgeese was a cool name "Feel the wrath of my NUTZ"
RandomTask is a dope name also

San Anto
Dec 28, 2008, 02:23 AM
im sure i saw a player named "Me" today =/

Karazykid
Dec 28, 2008, 02:58 AM
Anything bracketed by X's, includes numbers, or a capital letter where it shouldn't be, is usually a pretty stupid name. XxNaruto3324XxX is one of the worst I've seen. What's fun is to call those people Xx. Have em get all upset and cry about their name being Naruto, then I point out it says Xx right there.

Though I admit, I have stolen an anime name before. Ever since I started playing PSO I name my first ranger character Wolfwood (if ya don't know what it's from I ain't tellin! :p) Other than that I tend to make em up or pull em from a book.

Aries2384
Dec 28, 2008, 02:56 PM
I thought PIG VOMIT was a pretty stupid name myself. Just like the person who plays that character. He is.

Lind Lawliet
Dec 28, 2008, 04:51 PM
I saw this dude named....
"Gary MF Oak"
Whoever you are, May god bless you, because seeing you made my day.

And before anyone tries to stab me for my name.

It is not originated off L Lawliet. (But it did come as a thought, lol.)

BahnKnakyu
Dec 28, 2008, 04:52 PM
I saw a funny one when PSU first came out named XBOX360 (this was on the PC/PS2 servers). She was a cast, green, and HUEG.

Xefi
Dec 28, 2008, 05:12 PM
Good Name: BurgerKing, Ronald McDonald
Bad Name: BurgerKing, Ronald McDonald
Funny Name: BurgerKing, Ronald McDonald

i love & hate these names at the same time.
They were on PC/Ps2 once. i don't know if
they're still playing.

redroses
Dec 28, 2008, 05:36 PM

they're still playing.

Ohhhh man, I remember BurgerKing, he was so awesomly funny XD
He gave me a Koltova Sandwhich! So awesome!

Alnet
Dec 28, 2008, 06:02 PM

they're still playing.
Ronald McDonald? Yeah, he still plays. I see him all the time.

He sells Trimates and Photon Charges in the lobbies, right? :wacko:

Anduril
Dec 28, 2008, 07:11 PM
I always find anyone with the name Lucifer in the game kinda funny since they typically seem to think it as an evil name, or put 666 somewhere in there. Poor fools don't realize that Lucifer is the Satan's angelic title before his fall and not his proper name. Yeah, I have a bad sense of what is funny.

_K1_
Dec 28, 2008, 08:32 PM
Bad: any male beast on the 360 who named their characters "BEAST" or some variation thereof.

Also, anyone who names their character with the wrong gender name... like some guy I saw named 'Pandora' ...

Good: wasn't there someone named 'Please boot me' or something? That's pretty good.

poorblackman
Dec 28, 2008, 10:07 PM
i likes my name Poor Black man!

Aries2384
Dec 28, 2008, 11:11 PM
How about "Blackmanw/ Hepatitus" or something "leet" spelled I'm sure..you get the idea.

AfromenEntertainment
Dec 29, 2008, 12:16 AM
The funniest names i seen was afroman and david hasselhoff...

Zorafim
Dec 29, 2008, 12:52 AM
"Lucifer" translates literally to "Light Bringer". You know that ultimate weapon some Final Fantasy games tend to have that shoots holy? Sometimes called Luminous?

Anyway, I don't think any name will top Deja's alt's name. Whopper w/ Cheese will always be my favorite.

Genoa
Dec 29, 2008, 01:33 AM
Some funny names on PC/PS2 ... hmm
Toe Cutter
feck me
Cpt. BugMan
Bionic Cowboy
Sexbot
Sexual Favors
Household Appliance
INUYASHA
Kumlekar

That's all for now D:

gratefulgriz
Dec 29, 2008, 03:09 AM
LoveShy's PM is called ImHot and YourNot

Trey
Dec 29, 2008, 12:46 PM
when i first started playing i started a party in the linear line i was by myslef for like 3 mins then all of a sudden the name
"OMFGWTFPANCAKES" joined my party and i was like
OMG ROFLMAO!! i tried to give him my PC but he left :(
to who ever made that name U are hilarious!

Mysterious-G
Dec 29, 2008, 12:59 PM
Have yet to see a caseal with the name 'Daughter Brain'.. :(

Calsetes
Dec 29, 2008, 01:13 PM
haHA! I actually have an original name, AND an anime name that not too too many people recognize! HA!

My main is Calsetes, which is completely and utterly made up by me, and people tend to mispronounce it (they say "seats" instead of "say-tees", but oh well).

My Gunner who was a gunner but then became a wartecher but finally went back to gunner after realizing how cool one is with a Blackbull, a Shigga Desta, a Meteor Cannon, and a bullet save is (coupled with the fact that when the original PSU came out, I decided she would use rifles, shotguns, and cannons anyway and thus Mastergunner would be a natural fit to her), is named Nuku Nuku. Not too many people recognize that name (or if they do, they don't say it). Not original, but it was the name I used back on old v1 PSO on Dreamcast for my RAcaseal. I always did like that series...

One of the best names I ever saw though was my buddy who played back on the old PSO making a character named Jiggly Jill. She had the largest..... INT score this side of the Atlantic, and the most amazing... TP so she could go all night long, never needing a break.

Aussei
Dec 29, 2008, 01:48 PM
.....I always come up with crazy names for my characters. My friends always say that I'm crazy for coming up with the names. My 2 favorite names I've thought of is Novenia and Aussei. To be honest those 2 names are the same person. I have a character that I drew up and called her Novenia Aussei De O'jete. Don't ask me what it means....

Some other names I've used... Et'ya Yuenria, Kotte Iru(Not really original it's Japanese), Rayena, Nathelia, Ry'Jou, Fukureru Onna(Also Japanese), Selfide, Yuei Ierin..........Some other names I can't remember. lol

In PSO I was young so I just stuck to basics...... Val-Chan. Kawaii Val..... But all of my other characters after those 2 had unique names. I miss my blue FOmarl from Dreamcast named Yumeiru.....I think that was her name....

Some funny names I seen...... I saw a Kentucky Fried Chicken one time on JP servers and they were pretty funny. lol I think it's funny to see Japanese people use english words as their name. I've seen character named "if".....Yes just that single word on the US server I seen so many I can't remember them all. But I'm pretty sure they've all been named here except for a few that took me a while to understand there was one guy with a Japanese name and I looked it up in the dictionary and it translated to Towering Penis and that made me laugh so hard D; I wasn't expecting it. I seen a female character named Big Ugly Dikes or some variation of that that made me lol.

Some bad names though is as everyone says people who lack originality. The thing that ticks me off the most is people who use some form of feline in their name like.......I dunno I won't name actual character names lol but I've seen some stuff....... Neko, cat, kitten, kat......Seen someone's name that was in Japanese but they replaced certain letters of their name with numbers to represent those letters sort of like "k4w411n3k0" It's bad enough using ENGLISH with that....But some people use names taken from video games because they RolePlay, and I can't say anything because half of my internet life was spent RPing. And I can't sa I never used names from aniem or video games to name my RP characters. Like one of my characters that I still use to this day in my art her name is Idola. Took it from the title of a song in PSO V.1

Like it's cool to see some people named Nei from the old PS games or from some of my fav video games like Ar Tonelico characters it's funny and I always mess arround witht hem. Like Luke fon fabre I always bug him lol. So I don't think all video games/anime character names are bad.....But some of them are just too....Too much. lol

I used to have a character on PSU named Val-Chan based off of my PSO character. I wish I still had her but at the same time I don't.... lol TOO MUCH NOSTALGIA.

aiko.
Dec 29, 2008, 11:39 PM
Someone I know made the name Roaring Thunder.

Can't really complain much about names with number's since I recently made a male CAST named Robo X-23. :]

Usually names that SpELl liKe ThiS are kinda annoying. And like everyone else says Anime names and various Video Game names are commonly used in diff. sorts.

xx

Vent
Dec 30, 2008, 05:31 AM
There's nothing wrong with using any name if you ask me. As long as it's not overused. Then it gets lame after a while.

+1 for Sephiroth. Any Dragonball related is funny too. Saw someone with 'SS2 Gohan'. As if it matters what 'SS' you are.

I think good names are...not too long. Consists of one word. Of course, must be original. Easy to pronounce. Doesn't consist of a commonly known word. And nothing that sounds too Japanese. :D But that's just me.

AweOfShe
Dec 30, 2008, 07:24 AM
I think as far as funny names go, Partner Machine names have amused me more than regular character names did. I can't really remember any of them off the top of my head, since it's been forever since I even played.

Though as far as character names go, I'm not usually quick to judge. I wish I cared so much about what other people named their characters... :P

NOC G4ME v2
Dec 30, 2008, 07:31 AM
insert name here.

i think i was orignal until someone came along.... -____-

mpls insomniac
Dec 30, 2008, 08:24 PM
my name is annoying apparently =[

aiko.
Dec 30, 2008, 08:27 PM
my name is annoying apparently =[

^^;Deruu: Your name is not annoying! ROFL. D: ^^;

MooCowPirate
Dec 30, 2008, 08:28 PM
My character names are rather catchy, and they are:

MooCowPirate (main, beast)
CastWizzPotato (cast)
Rock Lobster (techer, not original, but I giggle from time to time because of his name)
Raawr (my striking bot)
A Helping Hand (my armor bot)

:D

pikachief
Dec 30, 2008, 10:01 PM
Bad names:

Kitty
VOLTRON

y? cuz they're unoriginal.

but they're good at the same time.

y? cuz i couldn't think of anything else! :( lol

SakuraJr
Dec 30, 2008, 10:03 PM
Any name that has the word "sex' in it or looks like a screen name for AIM, Yahoo, MSN, etc. = "wtf why?" IMO

God_Shiden
Dec 31, 2008, 12:06 AM
has to be my bro called Chris Kross....Cant say how many people just jump when they see him. Good name FTW

Anduril
Dec 31, 2008, 12:14 AM
has to be my bro called Chris Kross....Cant say how many people just jump when they see him. Good name FTW
I would have thought about sailing, personally. >.>

People seem to have issues pronouncing the names of my cast and beast. They are Kailah and Keighlah, respectively, and you pronounce both as "Kayla," but I get called all kinds of names like "Kalia," "Keylee," "Keyla," "Kyla," etc. and some don't even try and just call me "K" (which I am good with).

darthplagis
Dec 31, 2008, 02:52 AM
back in the fire break days i was in a party and we all vowed to make alts with afro's and make a guild LOL.

well back then my to be main was born, one male cast named FROBOT in disguise

since the grinder incident he has risen on a new account too along with my other semi main by the name of Jaguar (human male) there have been a few jaguars (on both accounts) but the current one is the best one of all.

yeah i made a sephiroth clone too but by the moniker of "one winged angel" so not to be to obvious about it.

all of the newmans i have had in the past were either jean carlo montague (before MAG) or female and called alicia baz (i know she was a human but its better than NOL) or morrigan (the fairy not the capcom char).

i made a few joke chars in my time too like my one and only beast outing named Silthy Flave, my friend has a semi joke char too named betty swollock.

so currently there is
one winged angel - forte fighter/protranser
Jaguar - Figunner (no noobsabers)
FROBOT in disguise - guntecher (gun master in training)
Jaguar cobra - Wartecher

all quite unique and not seen often