PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Lobbies and Decos

DarthLasek
Dec 27, 2008, 12:37 PM
For the 3rd consecutive year I complain.....HAVEN'T THESE PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS??? Unfortunately, this year was the worst being that the lobbies ended ON CHRISTMAS NIGHT. I understand they only have a few days to set up for the New Years Lobbies, but I think we should atleast get more then a WEEK of it, when the season begins after Thanksgiving, and ends after the new year. Anyways, theres nothing I can do so I just hope you guys had enough time hunting your DoS (even though most can't use them with the new classes).

redroses
Dec 27, 2008, 12:53 PM
That was really a short time O_O
I barely had the time to get on because of christmas gift shopping and so on. The usual being busy before christmas stuff.
Bah, really messed up and annoying >_<

As long as they don't pull this off on White Day again -__-

DarthLasek
Dec 27, 2008, 12:55 PM
That was really a short time O_O
I barely had the time to get on because of christmas gift shopping and so on. The usual being busy before christmas stuff.
Bah, really messed up and annoying >_<

As long as they don't pull this off on White Day again -__-

Same as you, basically. I spent my Saturday traveling home from school and the following days shopping(And obviously on Christmas I was celebrating with family).

Xefi
Dec 27, 2008, 01:08 PM
i didnt get to play much because of
work, but yes, the Christmas Lobby
ended way to soon. i did manage to
get one DOS board, but i just give it
away as a present to a random stranger.

Smidge204
Dec 27, 2008, 02:17 PM
I've got twelve Christmas Trees is anyone wants one XD Got them all in one day- lucky streak with Rappy Noels during GBR.

=Smidge=

DarthLasek
Dec 27, 2008, 02:38 PM
I've got twelve Christmas Trees is anyone wants one XD Got them all in one day- lucky streak with Rappy Noels during GBR.

=Smidge=

XD the 2 days I played I got 10 rare maps= 14 X-mas trees lol.

San Anto
Dec 27, 2008, 02:52 PM
atleast theres fewer DoS in circulation, but i agree a week is insane.

Fayle and Lynx
Dec 27, 2008, 03:38 PM
Personally, I thought the Mini Crimbo was fine.
We had the Drop Boost to obtain Dagger of Serafi (If you had a 300% drop boost 2+ Boards would drop).
If it went on any longer then they would have been worthless. Before GBR they were 17.5M (lowest)
and now they are around 4.5M ...

DarthLasek
Dec 27, 2008, 04:07 PM
Personally, I thought the Mini Crimbo was fine.
We had the Drop Boost to obtain Dagger of Serafi (If you had a 300% drop boost 2+ Boards would drop).
If it went on any longer then they would have been worthless. Before GBR they were 17.5M (lowest)
and now they are around 4.5M ...

no boards for sale and no 26% or higher for under 17 mil....sure 5 mil for 18%..who wants that...once they go its like they never dropped

Darron
Dec 28, 2008, 04:46 AM
Its a shame they came down so quickly, its good thing my freinds took photos for the scrap book ;-) Id like to see the new year lobbies, I haven't seen them really.

Flotron
Dec 28, 2008, 05:36 PM
Nicely said! Im pertty sure we have some pics. Oh yeah, that (F) Cast
wore the same outfit my sister wore, she said it looked like a candy cane lol! :D

Darron
Dec 28, 2008, 05:43 PM
Nicely said! Im pertty sure we have some pics. Oh yeah, that (F) Cast
wore the same outfit my sister wore, she said it looked like a candy cane lol! :DHaha nice! :-)