PDA

View Full Version : Parum GBR extended by a week

EspioKaos
Dec 27, 2008, 09:45 PM
S-T-H just pointed out to me that the JP 360 site's post maintenance notes (http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=244) for this past update included a small mention of the current run of GBR being extended by a week. Now the event is scheduled to conclude when the servers go down for maintenance on January 15.

Also, there was a bug fix in Scarred Planet. In block 3, enemies would get stuck in rubble while attacking, making it impossible for them to escape. And finally, compensation is being considered for the second rollback that the 360 side received. It has not been confirmed if there will or will not be compensation for it, but whatever the decision, it will be posted on the JP site.

WBMike
Dec 27, 2008, 09:52 PM
They should have extended Christmas... but thanks for the update.

Golto
Dec 27, 2008, 09:57 PM
Ugh 6 weeks is 3 weeks too much.

Dhylec
Dec 27, 2008, 10:22 PM
I don't mind the extension. I hardly get to play the last couple of weeks.

buzyb77
Dec 27, 2008, 10:34 PM
S-T-H just pointed out to me that the JP 360 site's post maintenance notes (http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=244) for this past update included a small mention of the current run of GBR being extended by a week. Now the event is scheduled to conclude when the servers go down for maintenance on January 15.

Also, there was a bug fix in Scarred Planet. In block 3, enemies would get stuck in rubble while attacking, making it impossible for them to escape. And finally, compensation is being considered for the second rollback that the 360 side received. It has not been confirmed if there will or will not be compensation for it, but whatever the decision, it will be posted on the JP site.

the extention by a week comes as no surprise.... Sega has never give anyupdate work anything till mid Jan anyway.....

As far as compensation goes I think it should be boost to the Exp of Skills..... that way some of my and other mages and gunners can lvl more than a few of our slower skills...

That or just give us 12* weapon/ board of our choice un release or not LoL...

Noblewine
Dec 27, 2008, 10:38 PM
That gives me more time to try and update my equipment and farm. Sweet.

EspioKaos
Dec 27, 2008, 10:39 PM

I'm with you on that. It'll give me a chance to make up for missing so much of it due to working on my JP account. I'd like to get myself a Delpi or two before the thing ends along with our synth bonus.

joefro
Dec 27, 2008, 10:48 PM
The extension is a good thing, imo. This just seems like more of a delay to LC. :(

DarkEliteRico
Dec 27, 2008, 10:56 PM
Here's to a few hundred more Scarred Planet and Lightning Beast runs hunting down my L/KK

buzyb77
Dec 27, 2008, 11:04 PM
I'm with you on that. It'll give me a chance to make up for missing so much of it due to working on my JP account. I'd like to get myself a Delpi or two before the thing ends along with our synth bonus.

well if you were on the 360 I have seen the Delpi boards and Battlestoper Boards as cheap as 10k already....

KunoTatewaki
Dec 27, 2008, 11:52 PM

If you want one, lemme know because I got a board and no force to use it with :p

mvffin
Dec 28, 2008, 12:46 AM
yay a little bit longer to get another LKK or armas line! Aww, but I wanted to hunt other stuff after GBR ended, but before the boost was gone. OH well, I can just hunt stuff anytime anyways.

San Anto
Dec 28, 2008, 01:36 AM
GBR has no effect on finding L/KK does it not.

Alnet
Dec 28, 2008, 02:18 AM
GBR has no effect on finding L/KK does it not.
Nope. :wacko: 100% droprate on the boxes as it is, chief.

Darron
Dec 28, 2008, 04:15 AM
More GBR sounds ok, just hope we dont get more GBR afterwords lol :-)

Zeal
Dec 28, 2008, 04:28 AM
I've barely done any missions, really, so I actually prefer the extension. Gives me more time to do it. Who knows, might even find IS if I play enough. X3

Kylie
Dec 28, 2008, 12:51 PM
Ditto. With the holidays and all... Shame that they didn't give us longer to find Rappy Noels though.

Mikura
Dec 28, 2008, 01:17 PM
I'm kinda glad to hear about the extension too. I've been lvling my alt lately so I haven't really had a chance to run a lot of S2 GBRs. So this'll give me a chance to acquire some more Grand Cross boards for my fF. \>_>/

EspioKaos
Dec 28, 2008, 01:29 PM
If you want one, lemme know because I got a board and no force to use it with :p
Ooh, awesome! Thanks! :D

I'll let you know one I renew my sub so we can met up. We need to run more GBR, too. :>

Broodstar1337
Dec 28, 2008, 01:37 PM
Can't wait for the next compensation package we get. It's like rolling out the red carpet for another rollback.

Xefi
Dec 28, 2008, 02:43 PM
wow, an extension of GBR. i dont really
mind, but 2 weeks of GBR is enough for
me, and i dont even play PSU much. I
hope other that didnt get to play
much can enjoy the extension. As for me,
i need to find something else to do.

Aries2384
Dec 28, 2008, 03:02 PM
well if you were on the 360 I have seen the Delpi boards and Battlestoper Boards as cheap as 10k already....

Exucse me? Delpi Boards MAYBE for 10k.. but BattlestoPPer boards are still above a million meseta last time I checked. At any rate....what's another extension anyway? Yay more time to level PA's etc etc.

buzyb77
Dec 28, 2008, 03:37 PM
Exucse me? Delpi Boards MAYBE for 10k.. but BattlestoPPer boards are still above a million meseta last time I checked. At any rate....what's another extension anyway? Yay more time to level PA's etc etc.

could have been some tired guy mistake....on the 10k battle stoper board....( i bought it lol) cut Delphi are at 40k a board on the 360 server I cheked last night..