PDA

View Full Version : Youtube is Seriously Lacking PS0 Gameplay videos

deso123
Dec 28, 2008, 05:54 AM
There's like one new video every other day if you don't include trailers and usually those legit gameplay videos show the same levels we already seen. This is an emergency! Fill up the youtubes with your gameplay. Get to it I know you can do it! Then post them here. :D

ZarroTsu
Dec 28, 2008, 06:21 AM
Videos up now are the same thing, it seems: The intro movie (Because we all love watching that thing 50 bajillion times. Yep. The blood pooling in our brains is formed from glee.), making a character, then the first few game events. then the movie cuts.

However; while I'd enjoy seeing some game play, I'd appreciate if this doesn't become another SSBB epidemic of movies; that is, I don't want to become bored of the whole game before it comes out in English.

Try to limit videos to:

-> Online mode; or generally having nothing to do with game play events, or in-game movies.
-> Only the first or second game area.
-> At very most, only the dragon boss.

Show off whatever you want within that limiter; I really don't want to stumble onto the game's final boss before I own the game. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way, even if n00bs who've never played Phantasy Star before have bought the JP version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAsyCtzV8ok

deso123
Dec 28, 2008, 06:45 AM
pishposh im borderline buying the game but i honestly cant grasp enough info on it to know if i want it or not. all i have to do is push the buy button on 2 websites i just want to make sure its worth it.

Zarode
Dec 28, 2008, 11:26 AM
Well, did you like PSO? Or PSU?

deso123
Dec 28, 2008, 12:29 PM
pso pso pso pso pso pso pso pso pso pso pso pso pso pso pso pso pso pso pso pso pso pso pso pso pso pso pso

deso123
Dec 29, 2008, 11:19 PM
you guys say its good yet nobody is uploading gameplay footage like 2 days after it came out. what gives? either admit the game sucks or start whoring it all over the internets and prove it's not crap

Zarode
Dec 29, 2008, 11:49 PM
It's sort of freakin' hard to record DS games.

Also, it runs like crap on an emulator.

Nuclearranger
Dec 30, 2008, 03:07 AM
I don't think it runs at all on emulators

deso123
Dec 30, 2008, 04:01 AM
I don't think it runs at all on emulators

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBomjvTbcrc

this looks like an emulator to me unless he did some good editing

DemonMike
Dec 30, 2008, 04:48 AM
It does run on emulators, as I've seen and read some people using it, mentioning there are alot of glitches (especially when its displaying character information on the opening screens), infact, theres examples of emulators working in the screenshot thread.

JapansRobo
Feb 6, 2010, 09:26 PM
There's my character creation videos on youtube (they were the first ones there, by the way). I'm going to record a Octodiablo battle at some point soon because lots of people seem to have difficulty with him. Other than that, I'm happy to take requests as to what to record. I use a digital camera for it, so it's blurry and I don't play as well due to akward positioning of the DS.

FOmarRashidi
Feb 6, 2010, 09:29 PM
This was one of the vids on youtube that led to me to buying this game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u87JInh7YcY

johnwolf
Feb 6, 2010, 09:54 PM
the fact it reminded me of PSO EP 1&2 lead me to buy it. haven't regret it yet.

jmanx
Feb 7, 2010, 12:10 AM
Its a pain in a ass to record it thats y