PDA

View Full Version : Sequential Rare missions

Smidge204
Dec 28, 2008, 09:52 PM
So I just managed to get the rare mission flag three times in a row.

This, after earlier today, I got it twice in a row before my PC crashed. And I went along another run after a random level 18 person who asked for help defeating MotherBrain, and SHE got the flag. That's six times in one day!

That's some quality MP right there :)

So has anyone else noticed getting rare mission flags more often since the compensation update? Or am I just extremely lucky and should go on a grinding spree before I call it a night?
=Smidge=

autumn
Dec 28, 2008, 09:59 PM
Not me, I'm lucky if I see a rare mission once every day or two T_T

Namine
Dec 28, 2008, 10:00 PM
I've yet to get the rare mission flag since the compensation was implemented.

Aries2384
Dec 28, 2008, 11:13 PM
I too have noticed that the rare mission does seem to spawn more often. It could be an illusion but it does seem that way. <shrug>

Syanaide
Dec 29, 2008, 02:32 AM
I'm 99% sure you're just very lucky today. Time to bring out the S+10s.

mvffin
Dec 29, 2008, 04:24 AM
best day I had was during neudaiz GBR. 6 Rare missions in a row, and 4 later on that night. Still no Red Knight, though...

Zarode
Dec 29, 2008, 04:41 AM
With that kind of luck, it'd be a good day to play the lottery.

Genoa
Dec 29, 2008, 12:33 PM
I actually saw plenty of IS flags when during GBR's first week on Parum, now I haven't seen ONE since Master Classes have been released.

OldCoot
Dec 29, 2008, 12:52 PM
best day I had was during neudaiz GBR. 6 Rare missions in a row, and 4 later on that night. Still no Red Knight, though...

I wish I could have seen that. Might get one of my charcters up a few Master class levels. Congrats. I think the most I have seen this run in a row was twice.

Calsetes
Dec 29, 2008, 01:19 PM
I was invited to one. And my party got one once.

I really need to see this thing more often. Oh, and I had the Neudaiz one once, but I got disconnected when the phone rang (only time I got DC'ed because the phone rang when I was playing. Guess the cable modem thingamabob got too conflustered with the awesomeness of Caves of Illusion or whatever it was.

Zeal
Dec 29, 2008, 04:48 PM
I've sorta noticed a boost in rare missions. I got 3 in one day. All of them, though, were with this guy named dylan. Very odd. O.o

LuigiMario
Dec 30, 2008, 03:46 PM
So I just managed to get the rare mission flag three times in a row.

This, after earlier today, I got it twice in a row before my PC crashed. And I went along another run after a random level 18 person who asked for help defeating MotherBrain, and SHE got the flag. That's six times in one day!

That's some quality MP right there :)

So has anyone else noticed getting rare mission flags more often since the compensation update? Or am I just extremely lucky and should go on a grinding spree before I call it a night?
=Smidge=

So you're playing capture the flag with the rare mission.

Aries2384
Dec 30, 2008, 03:59 PM
Its like the difference between those that spam 500 missions to find one rare weapon/board/thing and those that luck out and get it on their 1st to 3rd run. Bullshit I say, but thats the way of luck. Some of us get it, alot of us don't. It's the way of the world you know.

KunoTatewaki
Dec 30, 2008, 04:19 PM
I got 2 in a row last night :D