PDA

View Full Version : When does the GUARDIANS Formal outfit come out??

Princess Sega
Dec 29, 2008, 02:43 AM
I keep waitingggg but i don't know when it willl come does anyone know?:-?

aanoi
Dec 29, 2008, 02:47 AM
I'm not sure =o But i'm excited about it myself! Though.. i know when it comes out i won't be able to get it for a LONG time ;__;

Namine
Dec 29, 2008, 03:34 AM
Probably sometime after they add that 'Guardians Tag' to the drop chart of SEED-Venas on the US servers.

redroses
Dec 29, 2008, 04:22 AM
I also hope it comes out soon, but it's such a pain to get the items =(
I haven't found one Rappy Igg yet...and I have been hunting for a while and nobody is selling Igg Crowns. And the Guardians Tag...uaaahhh DX that will also be a pain to get.

It would've been very helpful if the Igg Crown would've came out during the Neudaiz GBR.

San Anto
Dec 29, 2008, 05:26 AM
the igg crown was out during neudaiz GBR i was a noob at the time and i sold it for like 500k =/

Kazemi
Dec 29, 2008, 10:24 AM
igg crown, nel soul, and donoph's soul have been found. not much of a reason that ash soul, go vahra nail, guardians tag, and illuminus tag wouldn't as well. even white glove drops now so it would seem that the US version is up to date to with JP version with drops. considering that the enemy that drops the tag is only in story missions and doesn't drop it very often is likely the reason theres been no proof of it dropping yet.

Seority
Dec 29, 2008, 02:54 PM
Just cant wait for different colored fleshy rappies! x3

But alas comes the different colored Voloyal sets as well. DX -kills self-