PDA

View Full Version : Would this be a feasible plan?

Calsetes
Dec 29, 2008, 01:31 PM
Alright, I want to make me a Crea Doubles while the whole Bonus thing is going on. I already have the board in my PM, along with everything else to make it, with one exception - the 2 Relic Edges needed for it.

My question is this. I'm poor. Very poor. Like, a bum walking down the street with no money to his name sees me and says "Holy crap, man, you're broke." How feasible would it be to keep running the mission "Ambition's End 2" on... let's say C rank, and hurrying through it just to fight Howzer and attempt to get my 2 Relic Edges from him? Very possible, not worth it, etc? Right now, my options are pretty much doing Relic missions until it drops (which I doubt I'll find many people willing to help me get probably the rarest drop in a relics mission only to give it to me), or trying to find a rare map on the mission "Bladed Legacy" which I have yet to find, and once I do, have to hope it comes relatively quickly.

I know "farming" a love letter to make myself a Kohibutimeri or whatever Cupid's Bow is called was easy, since the one story mission is cake and "skipping to just before the trial" takes you immediately to Curtz, who dies extremely quickly.

Anyway, long story short, Relic Edges - too broke to buy 'em, need to find 'em, any suggestions where or how to look? Thanks.

PS - What should I make my Crea Doubles once I have them? I'm thinking possibly Dark element, but I've been out of it for so long that I have no idea what elements would be useful. I already have an ice Raikasobra and a fire Sweet Death.

EspioKaos
Dec 29, 2008, 01:38 PM
"Ambition's End 2" could work very nicely. However, don't forget that locked room before Howzer that has a load of boxes in it. Those have a chance of dropping Relic Edges along with all hard materials from each planet from -silicas up to -polymers.

Calsetes
Dec 29, 2008, 01:55 PM
That's right, I forgot about that. I'm working on making an armor and a tech PM still, and those could come in handy to make all those crummy little 2 and 3 star armors and whatnot. Thanks for the tip.

Also, I guess since I'm not going for an S-rank on it to get the cool items at the end, I could just do it on a harder difficulty and get some random drops out of it too.

Chuck_Norris
Dec 29, 2008, 02:33 PM
And I recomend light or earth. Since SEED Express is pretty popular at the moment.

Calsetes
Dec 29, 2008, 02:37 PM
Hmm...... I'll probably go with a Light one then, since if I remember right, the next GBR that'll come out is supposed to be a colony one, and colony missions tend to have a lot of evil evil dark things in them. Thanks.