PDA

View Full Version : lagging out

fay
Dec 29, 2008, 01:34 PM
are any of you having trouble with lagging out lately.
personally i cant even do a single run. i cant remember thelast time i managed to complete one without actually lagging out.
360 server btw

can someone tell me where it is you sent sega tickets from because quite frankly im getting seriously pissed off with this

chaoskila
Dec 29, 2008, 02:07 PM
no lagging out here.
just a pain to log back in.

xBladeM6x
Dec 29, 2008, 02:28 PM
Yeah, I've been kicked off several times in the past few minutes. :-(

ranpha
Dec 29, 2008, 08:47 PM
PC here,
got 057 dc every night

stukasa
Dec 29, 2008, 11:04 PM
I lagged out once, but I think it's because of my connection, not the PSU servers.

(PC user)

DarkEliteRico
Dec 29, 2008, 11:18 PM
Haven't been disconnected or had any issues reconnecting, but i've noticed a lot of issues with lag in general...more so then usual. When casting it's been a bitch and a half to make sure my team was taken care of.

Anduril
Dec 30, 2008, 01:55 AM
Haven't been disconnected or had any issues reconnecting, but i've noticed a lot of issues with lag in general...more so then usual. When casting it's been a bitch and a half to make sure my team was taken care of.
Are you talking network lag (the one that causes you to stop doing damage and your teammates seem to stop moving, that leads to getting a server disconnect) or graphics lag (a slow down of the game itself)?

Dark Emerald EXE
Dec 30, 2008, 02:04 AM
Are you talking network lag (the one that causes you to stop doing damage and your teammates seem to stop moving, that leads to getting a server disconnect) or graphics lag (a slow down of the game itself)?
well since im a gunner the only issues i had are network lag but i havent had it much today.....

autumn
Dec 30, 2008, 03:31 AM
I've had a bunch of the 057 d/cs recently. I've got no idea what that implies and been figuring it might have something to do with our retarded internet connection ^^;

Kaige
Dec 30, 2008, 05:00 AM
Yes I'm getting network lag all the time, it's a real pain now since most of us now need the mission point's again.360 btw.

fay
Dec 30, 2008, 07:26 AM
all though im pissed off with it. im kinda just laughing it off just now. i should have had masterforce 20 ageeees ago but im still stuck at 15.

its like sega is sitting next to their servers pulling the cable out every so often so we have to do it again. purely because they know we will do it again because its addictive and keeps up the high numbers playing they have at the moment lol

Yueri
Dec 30, 2008, 08:19 AM
its like sega is sitting next to their servers pulling the cable out every so often so we have to do it again. purely because they know we will do it again because its addictive and keeps up the high numbers playing they have at the moment lol

Having had the same problems this last year myself so it wouldn't surprise me if that where true at this point...

Alnet
Dec 30, 2008, 09:41 AM
On the PC, and I've been getting strong intermittent lag every few hours. It becomes a chore to use my common box and PM at times. In one party, everyone was lagged out at the same time while we were in Illusionary Shaft.

Terrible situation.

I've had a bit of trouble logging back in, but that was just once. Internet is otherwise just fine, so I know it's not me.

Powder Keg
Dec 30, 2008, 12:20 PM
I think the servers may have been laggy yesterday and last night. I was lagging horribly doing an EB run and some friends mentioned they had terrible lag spikes as well. I tested my connection and it was fine.

Genoa
Dec 30, 2008, 05:48 PM
You can always blame the MF :P
*spams Rafoie*

nsonic
Dec 30, 2008, 08:27 PM
I've been getting lagged out myself for the past two hours out here on the east coast. I'm able to do non-combat activities but after the 8th time during a run I had to call it quits.

sovalou
Dec 30, 2008, 11:03 PM
I've yet to notice any slowdown...but im using a wired connection via a ps3 and you know how that goes when it comes to connection. :/

Noblewine
Jan 1, 2009, 12:46 AM
It happens randomly that it makes it impossible to run a mission. Sometimes the soluation is to wait awhile and see if the lag stops.

Criss
Jan 1, 2009, 12:52 AM
Nothing wrong on my side. No network lag at all and no disconnections. I play on PC btw.