PDA

View Full Version : rare mission

kejen
Dec 29, 2008, 05:11 PM
Do you need an s on the previous mission to have a chance for the rare mission? Doing c runs as fast as I can. Can go much faster by skipping mobs, but wondering if I need an s.

Thanks

Anduril
Dec 29, 2008, 05:19 PM
I don't think you need an S, but I do believe you have to be in a mission for more than 5 minutes for the chance to get a rare mission. (Though this might have been changed)

chaoskila
Dec 29, 2008, 05:23 PM
i think you just need to finish it. but who knoes.

funnymatt
Dec 29, 2008, 05:25 PM
The longer you take with your mission (up to 30 minutes), the higher the chance of getting a rare mission.

San Anto
Dec 29, 2008, 05:40 PM
I don't think you need an S, but I do believe you have to be in a mission for more than 5 minutes for the chance to get a rare mission. (Though this might have been changed)

^ this, i think it may be 5-6 mins but your wasting your time if you are doing it faster than that as the mission wont appear.

NDW
Dec 29, 2008, 05:44 PM
http://psupedia.info/Rare_free_mission

Kazemi
Dec 30, 2008, 12:18 AM
mission rank and end rank don't matter. the time bonus is likely small and only there to compensate for the extra time spent in the mission. so any standard party-allowable mission that you spend at least five minutes doing gives you a chance of a rare mission upon completion.