PDA

View Full Version : PSU Thinking about coming back.....

Piru
Dec 30, 2008, 02:54 AM
I've been thinking about coming back and playing PSU, but whats PSU future? Anymore expansion packs, clothing, ect? I've stopped playing when I was about lvl 100 on the PS2 version. But If I come back i'm thinking about moving to the 360. Is it worth coming back to? Or should i not even bother anymore with this game?

ashley50
Dec 30, 2008, 02:59 AM
Have you read some of the topics on the forums on PSU general?

Dhylec
Dec 30, 2008, 08:18 AM
Look at the news, topics & see what updates we got, namely the previous big update with GBR & the new master classes. If those are good enough for ya, resub & enjoy. Otherwise, wait until something ya like comes up. It's your money, no one should make the decision for ya.

DarkEliteRico
Dec 30, 2008, 09:00 AM
If you come back but on the 360 version you'll almost always be able to find a party and the prices for some of the goods are a little more bearable while others are not.

Piru
Dec 30, 2008, 02:52 PM
Well I know it's my money and i'm thinkin about playing again :), I see master classes which sounds pretty nice, I was an acrofighter which I want to be again. So i guess there will be no more clothes and part updates?

Looks like I need gold and a new sub, I'll start playing when I get some cash lol. Hope to see you guys online sometime.

Anduril
Dec 30, 2008, 03:08 PM
Well I know it's my money and i'm thinkin about playing again :), I see master classes which sounds pretty nice, I was an acrofighter which I want to be again. So i guess there will be no more clothes and part updates?

Looks like I need gold and a new sub, I'll start playing when I get some cash lol. Hope to see you guys online sometime.
No need for gold for the 360 version of the game, all you need is the subscription.

Seority
Dec 30, 2008, 03:38 PM
But get gold anyway.

Heard it's teh smex.

Aries2384
Dec 30, 2008, 04:04 PM
Read through the forums and get a feel for the community and game. It's had it's ups and downs...and will continue to do so. Supposedly there is an "expansion" being talked about for Japan at the end of next year or something. Which means we'll see it in 2015. At this rate, we will be two years behind next year.. and then 3 years behind the year after that. The game suffers from something.. oh.. wait.. bad customer service and retarded staffing. I think they're putting our $10 subscription fees in the hands of strippers while they are supposed to be "working". <Shrug>

Yuudai_Riisu
Dec 30, 2008, 09:10 PM
Read through the forums and get a feel for the community and game. It's had it's ups and downs...and will continue to do so. Supposedly there is an "expansion" being talked about for Japan at the end of next year or something. Which means we'll see it in 2015. At this rate, we will be two years behind next year.. and then 3 years behind the year after that. The game suffers from something.. oh.. wait.. bad customer service and retarded staffing. I think they're putting our $10 subscription fees in the hands of strippers while they are supposed to be "working". <Shrug>

more of an add-on then a true expansion.

Akira-san
Jan 8, 2009, 05:12 PM
hey everyone, about 3months ago i quit playing PSU due to mainly boredom and just being lvled capped with no desire to make another character. anyway just recently ive been missing the ole uni and wondering if its worth coming back now? seems like alot of new updates have sprung up and this talk of a new expansion (maybe) has caught my interest.

so should i wait a bit longer or should i join again? plus im kinda worried about losing all my data :(

ashley50
Jan 8, 2009, 05:25 PM
ur data will remain.

read the news on the front page...

http://www.pso-world.com/

Majarra
Jan 8, 2009, 05:28 PM
Dont worry about your data. They have PLENTY of space and wouldnt delete your account. But now would be a good time to come back. ST is kinda getting on the ball. Kinda. But there is Parum GBR now. A new mission up to S2 and you litteralyy kill hordes of SEED in the first 2 blocks. Master classes came out if those interested you. We have some small grinding/synth boost bonus. And plenty of new items have been realeased. So i would say come back for now.

Akira-san
Jan 8, 2009, 05:41 PM
thanks ashley and majarra for your replies! srry must of missed that info about the data :P

ahhhh some new S2 missions on Parum nice. would those be the AOTI ones like lighting beasts etc? those are some of my few favorite missions lol. and yea i was really looking forward to those masterclasses, i remember everyone kept talking about em before i quit but it seemed to be taking forever. and just curious whats the big new weapon everyones chasing now? or are they the same lol i know the main 2 was the spread needle and red/knight before i left. but anyway thank you for the info majarra!

Majarra
Jan 8, 2009, 07:19 PM
Well the new "must get" items are the armas line a 12* armor which boosts all your stats i believe. And then theres the lumirus/kaos knight. 360+ ATP -100 ATA.
also the S2s are scarred planet, lightning beasts, the new mission, and electronic brain.

SammaeltheDark
Jan 8, 2009, 07:31 PM
I quit PSU US PC/PS2 because I didn't like how SoA was handling things and I saw no future for the game
I reactivated my XBL account for Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix (ALWAYS worth saying the complete title at least once) and found myself DLing and playing the free PSU demo...
Then SoJ offered the AOTI client for free download and I started a jp PC/PS2 account which is still active to this day

Why did I keep coming back knowing PSU has no future? Well crap, it's because I like playing the game. I don't play only PSU.. sometimes I only get to play once a week, but I enjoy that hour

I say play the game if you like it. Don't worry about where the game is headed for now. The fact is if you're thinking about coming back at all somewhere inside, you already want to come back
So join the march of the damned and lets ride this A-bomb (or whatever the silly name they had for the A-Photon bomb was) all the way to the bitter end while laughing up a storm! Slim Pickens would've had it no other way!

hrm.. that was a decent one.. I'm gonna have to copy and paste this into all those other "should I come back" topics

gratefulgriz
Jan 8, 2009, 08:03 PM
don't think just act, ill buy you a photon charge if you come back