PDA

View Full Version : vijeri / resist owners

fay
Dec 30, 2008, 12:22 PM
*how many runs did it take you to get this?

*did you get any relic edges before you found it?

* if so how many?

*how much to these things sell for on average(360 server)?

*should i waste some time hunting this down again?

tried hunting it fore. done about 10 runs i think and gave up due to almost commiting suicide over the bordom of watching the story play through

JFKdj
Dec 30, 2008, 01:03 PM
Around 70 and I haven't found it.

Yes.

One.

90 mil+.

No, I'd rather die to megid every time it hits me than sit through that goddamn story again.

desturel
Dec 30, 2008, 01:50 PM
No, I'd rather die to megid every time it hits me than sit through that goddamn story again.

Bah, that's not it's not so bad. Hold Down + A and watch a hockey game on ESPN. After a while, you'll know when the fight is about to start. :D

As for the original post:

1) 357 runs over 25 non-consecutive days (normally around 10 runs a day when I was doing Vijeri runs.)

2) yes

3) About 30 relic edges. Maybe around 1 relic edge every 10 runs or so. After a while I was able to get an S rank on the run while doing the box room so I also had about 80 Dallgun posters and about 25 Ethan posters before I sold most of them off to the NPC. BTW, in the first part of the mission with the Magashi you can get Meteoric Metal and Photon Charges pretty easily if you wanted to stock up on those, but my guess is you are going to stick to the second part mostly. Of the 25 relic edges, Howzer dropped two of them and the rest came from the boxes. Most of the time Howzer just dropped Photon Charge Cosmo or ~8000 meseta.

4) 90~99 mil.

5) If you got bored after doing 10 runs, I can't see a good reason for you to hunt it. I keep trying to tell JFK to man up, but he tells me that he'd rather gouge his eyes out with a spork. And that's from someone who's watching TV while they play. I couldn't imagine what someone who only plays the game would do. :) It's really hard for me to get bored so it wasn't a problem for me. I read a book during the story parts of the mission.

LuigiMario
Dec 30, 2008, 02:11 PM
So wheneveryou beat Howzer and abandon mission, you must start over and not fight howzer right away?

Fucked up.

Anduril
Dec 30, 2008, 02:15 PM
So wheneveryou beat Howzer and abandon mission, you must start over and not fight howzer right away?

Fucked up.
Yeah, it's because the fight with Howzer isn't the timed trail of the mission.

Hrith
Dec 30, 2008, 02:46 PM
50-ish runs done, although it dropped very early.

Danny_Dark
Dec 30, 2008, 02:48 PM
50-ish runs done, although it dropped very early.

Hmm...I Think I give it a Try...

Green_Bandit
Dec 30, 2008, 03:02 PM
So he actually drops the item? I've hardly seen him drop anything...

Does episode 2 need to be completed or can we skip the second episode and just do 3?

Shou
Dec 30, 2008, 03:06 PM
Most of the megid that the enemies use has a lvl 2 SE so if you can jsut get your stamina above 21 you cant die from it so i would suggest just waiting for the heart of dulk unit or better better stamina units to come out. i wouldnt bother with this unit... too much pain and little gain :/

RAGNAGELPPOD
Dec 30, 2008, 03:12 PM
I was lucky and found it in my first run, then I quickly sold it. I've ran it more since then ( maybe 15 times more) and it hasnt dropped since. The cutscene is bearable since I can draw in my artpad or play pokemon pearl or watch tv/etc while my big toe goes through all the cutscenes.

WhiteKnight01
Dec 30, 2008, 03:32 PM
i just use my laptop and ovguide i only pause it when i face howzer but i still havent found one

desturel
Dec 30, 2008, 03:36 PM
So he actually drops the item? I've hardly seen him drop anything...

Does episode 2 need to be completed or can we skip the second episode and just do 3?

He drops it... and junaline, and relic edges, and vulcaline, and money, and photonchargecosmo, and a whole lot of nothing. You don't have to do episode 2 for it. So far the only reason to go through episode 2 is to get Tylor's card.

Most of the megid that the enemies use has a lvl 2 SE so if you can jsut get your stamina above 21 you cant die from it so i would suggest just waiting for the heart of dulk unit or better better stamina units to come out. i wouldnt bother with this unit... too much pain and little gain :/

The megid is SE level 1. If you are a human or neuman techer (gun, war, forte, master) of sufficient level, all of the megid (except howzer's) is reduced to zero. I'm sure a beast or cast techer wouldn't have a problem either, but my beast hasn't done any of the story missions, and my cast is a fortefighter.

If you are a female fortegunner of any race, than you only need a castest line and a 4 stamina unit (puyoment, rappy mode, etc). Human female acrofighter runs through the map pretty easily as well (good MST, good stamina, good HP and ATP).

while my big toe goes through all the cutscenes.

Heh, hopefully not many other people are using your controller. ;)

WHlTEKNIGHT
Dec 30, 2008, 07:32 PM
I done 4 runs the day it came out then I got so bored that I decided to buy 1.... found 1 for 50m :p

pikachief
Dec 30, 2008, 07:41 PM
*50 runs and still nothing >.>

*yup

* i dont remember i think 4-6

*close to max

*maybe for selling.... lol