PDA

View Full Version : is the DSi Useless?

deso123
Dec 30, 2008, 01:12 PM
other than the slightly larger screen there isnt anything else i feel worth having yet im still looking at it and considering getting it.

im not a little school girl so im not ognna need the 2 cameras or the silly face distortion and other doodling software like voice changer to manipulate music which i wouldnt even listen to on the ds ever. it has the same specs inside as the normal ds but is 100+ more dollars. the memory card slot is pointless as well when compared to a normal ds because you can get a gba memory card instead. so other than the slightly bigger screen and extra brightness setting i dont see any reason at all for the 100+ dollar markup. someone counter this. also, its in japanese. wtf? psp you could at least change language on am import. basically im starting to think that all these little features are for little school girls and im not that much of a pedo to be showing little girls my ds.

Sayara
Dec 30, 2008, 01:14 PM
Nintendo has a strong sense of "family entertainment" with their machines. So they'll make their machines with that in mind.

the DS is a portable fun machine now. As the Wii is their home console entertainment system

deso123
Dec 30, 2008, 01:19 PM
Also, a Macfag on youtube who reviewed the DSi said it was a good deal. other than doing the usual gay stuff you'd expect from a mac fag he actually showed the world that he bought all 3 versions of the DS and tried comparing the DSi to Obama. i was so raged that i sent him hateful messages. you know how many little boys are gonna be taking pictures of their weiners with this device? wtf do they need a camera for let alone 2?

Moo2u
Dec 30, 2008, 02:30 PM
Good job. If there's one thing the internet doesn't have enough of is some guy telling some other guy how wrong he is on his youtube video. You just made the world a better place.

TheOneHero
Dec 30, 2008, 03:10 PM
No GBA Slot = lame.

Shadowpawn
Dec 30, 2008, 03:25 PM
Pardon me, I thought I was in 4chan for a minute.

Alnet
Dec 31, 2008, 03:12 AM
Wasn't there a thread on this already??

Well... if you don't have a DS already, by all means. If you do, why would you bother upgrading into something with such useless add-on features?

Moo2u
Dec 31, 2008, 12:13 PM
Pardon me, I thought I was in 4chan for a minute.

Har har

CrimsomWolf
Dec 31, 2008, 12:18 PM
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w182/Jerome-143/4chan.jpg