PDA

View Full Version : bye...=(

MoChee22
Feb 7, 2003, 10:37 AM
I know this is the trade thread but i had some trades in progress and just wanted to say sorry. at 2:18am this morning i figured i'd take a break from my midterm studies and gain a lvl or two. well as i was trying to jump on vega 1 the game froze on me. i had the buzzing fsod twice and only lost unequipped items, so i wasnt that worried until i noticed that the saving in progress warning on the bottom right hand of the screen was there..."oh shit"...there was no buzzing this time. i couldn't reset...so i sat there...pondering what else i could do...eventually i just had to power down and pray i only lost unequipped items or lost everything on that one character. unfortunately i lost everything.
good bye to my lvl 108 Humar.
good bye to my lvl 125 Hunewearl.
good bye to my lvl 80 Fonewearl
good bye to my lvl 45 Ramarl.
i was with you guys from the 1st week this game came out. i just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has made my experience up to this point a really great one.

items lost (that i can remember off the top of my head) in this horrible disaster. i never duped and these items were gained from 600+ hours of playing and trading.
5 god powers
4 god minds
3 god arms
4 god body
3 god hp
2 god techs
167 pdrops
2 bkb
mkb
double cannon
lavis cannon
lavis blade
lighting of partisan
red saber
red slicer
red partisan
twin psyco guns
dragon slayer with 15. 0. 35. 40. 15 hit
2 great power angel wing mags
angel wing mind
chuchu mag
robo chao mag
panzer tail mag
sato mag
2 angel kits
1 devil wings mag
kit of mark 3
2 striker of chao
2 branch of paku paku
sigh of god
magical piece
twinkle star
all dark weapons
hildeblue staff
sting tip
psycho wand
god hand
2 angry fist
suppressed gun
s-berrills hands 0 and 1
handgun milla
snow queen
heaven punisher
madams unbrella
red scorpio
egg blaster
akikos wok
yas 7k
angel harp
sealed jsword
oro
crazy tune
chainsawd
2 rainbow baton
demo comet
meteor cudgel
chu chu fever
brightness circle
revival garment
flowens shield
top 2 flowens sword
2 love heart
2 safety heart
3 guard wave
luminous field
2 kasami bracer
combat gear
secret gear
parasite/virus armor set
del saber sets
dbs sets

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MoChee22 on 2003-02-07 07:37 ]</font>

Dc89
Feb 7, 2003, 11:40 AM
O shit im sorry man so sorry http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif this is horrible
well if u decide to play again I will help u

SyxxPakk5
Feb 7, 2003, 02:27 PM
AHHH i think i'v played with you quite a few times if you name was MoChee on PSO also, mines -Lita-

sorry to hear that, that sucks. hope your not gonna give up playin.

MoChee22
Feb 7, 2003, 03:26 PM
thank you both for the support. this was a real eye opener for me when i realized how much i actually played the game...it was very very fun but i think its time to close this chapter in my life and focus on more important things. people like you two really made this game great for me, thank you! oh, and it was me, all 4 characters were variations of mochee. hehehe well happy hunting to the rest of you! i hope the v-day quest is going to be fun! let me know! best wishes and god speed.

On 2003-02-07 11:27, SyxxPakk5 wrote:
AHHH i think i'v played with you quite a few times if you name was MoChee on PSO also, mines -Lita-

sorry to hear that, that sucks. hope your not gonna give up playin.