PDA

View Full Version : Item Milla

MIBelementz
Dec 31, 2008, 06:58 PM
Has anyone found it? Its not in the shops, but it says on here that they are available to us. Is it?

Chuck_Norris
Dec 31, 2008, 07:02 PM
Yes, it is out. It drops off level 150+ Jigo Boomas. It's just very rare.

Alnet
Dec 31, 2008, 07:39 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=611&pictureid=5760
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=609&pictureid=5724

It does drop. You just have to keep trying until it works.

RegulusHikari
Dec 31, 2008, 10:11 PM
You need to have some serious patience. I ran Sakura Blast for a couple hours each day back during the Neudaiz GBR for Milla. 36 Jigos, 6 capped shotguns, and 1 Cactachair emporium later I gave up. I'm sure others here have dumped even more time into it than I have.

When Winter Festa Break Event (or whatever the fuck) makes its triumphant return the Milla will drop on S2. But don't get your hopes up, the JP players have said it's still very rare. And that's coming from a population much greater than our own.

MIBelementz
Jan 1, 2009, 07:34 PM
Is the Milla more commonly found in one mission more than the other? Should I do Hill S2 or Sakura S2?

Yusaku_Kudou
Jan 1, 2009, 07:55 PM
Is the Milla more commonly found in one mission more than the other? Should I do Hill S2 or Sakura S2?

I'm not sure it matters. They both only have 4, I believe.

NDW
Jan 1, 2009, 08:37 PM
I wonder if rare free missions in the future on S2 will have LV150+ creatures. It would be easy to get Millas if so.

Turb0
Jan 1, 2009, 08:41 PM
It's out, they just sell for more than 100 mil so people typically don't put them in shops.

Alnet
Jan 1, 2009, 09:24 PM
I would go with Sakura Blast. Like my pics above, I found it there. That, and nobody I've ever met ingame has ever had the Gigobooma spawn from Hill of Spores.

Both the Habirao rare spawns (Gigobooma/Rappy Igg) are obscenely rare, from my experience.

desturel
Jan 1, 2009, 09:30 PM
I would go with Sakura Blast. Like my pics above, I found it there. That, and nobody I've ever met ingame has ever had the Gigobooma spawn from Hill of Spores.

I've had them in Hill of Spores, but I wasn't hunting Milla at the time. Just a random run. Got cact. chairs of course.