PDA

View Full Version : Some questions...hope I can get some answers.

Alazar313
Dec 31, 2008, 09:11 PM
Hi everyone, Iv been gone from PSU for sometime now. I used to play on the PC/ps2 servers of PSU and when I quit there was about 4 stars on peek times normally 3 stars online. I went to the official forums last night to ask how the community was doing and to my dismay the population had fallen to 1 star...

I want to try to get on the JP pc/ps2 servers. I read about 15 pages of the thread about playing on the JP servers but I did not see the answer to this question anywhere on it, I assume its quite obviously yes but I still want to make sure..

If i want to play the Pc/ps2 servers for JP version of PSU, Do I need to buy a JP Ps2 Slim to run it? I have a N/A ps2 slim atm which Is what I played PSU on.

If you have to type the stuff in JP...does that mean the game does not support any English letters? So does this mean I need to buy a JP keyboard for my ps2 or JP ps2 whatever is is i would need?

Its 10 dollars a month, some one said something about a 40 dollar international charge from a Debit card??!?! does that mean playing on the JP servers would cost 50 dollars a month?

I would really like some answers to these questions plz.

ashley50
Dec 31, 2008, 09:20 PM
its $10 a month for JP servers as well and I cannot answer about you question about the typing on JP on a PS2 system as I've never tried it or know how to (or is it even possible?).

Ezodagrom
Dec 31, 2008, 09:22 PM
About the PS2, you would need a JP PS2 to play a JP game.

Alazar313
Dec 31, 2008, 09:24 PM
Can you tell me where I can chat with some players who are currently on the JP game? I know there is some sort of IRC or something like that channel some one said in a guide I just can't seem to find this guide anymore. Im sure asking players who are currently on the JP version would be better if i would ask them and get live responses.