PDA

View Full Version : online problem

kenaniah
Dec 31, 2008, 10:22 PM
i just got psu and im on chapter with the story mode and im trying to play on line BUT i dont know how, i already sing up on the web site and i havent even got to go online !!!!!!!!!!

please help :-?

ashley50
Dec 31, 2008, 10:24 PM
did they charge your credit/debit card yet?

also...PC/PS2 or 360?

Cz
Dec 31, 2008, 10:42 PM
maybe if you give us more details, we can help you through this more thoroughly. :cat:

kenaniah
Dec 31, 2008, 10:48 PM
mhm i didnt chrage it yet, and i got the old psu to so yeah

oh it on the PC

Cz
Dec 31, 2008, 10:54 PM
ok, yeah maybe it's your credit card just like what Kotori just says. Oh and also, try getting the expansion if you can. You dont really need the old PSU to play it either and all the goods contents are in the expansion; it doesnt hurt to get it. Anyways. I hope it works...

kenaniah
Dec 31, 2008, 11:05 PM
but dont i have some days free

Cz
Dec 31, 2008, 11:10 PM
I don't really know about the free period. Maybe someone else can help you on that. Sorry. -.-;

kenaniah
Dec 31, 2008, 11:11 PM
awh this is so gay im about to go to psobb

kenaniah
Dec 31, 2008, 11:13 PM
oh and its not wireless internet

ashley50
Dec 31, 2008, 11:28 PM
oh and its not wireless internet

I think the connection type you have has nothing to do with it ^^;

Chuck_Norris
Dec 31, 2008, 11:31 PM
When you first sign up, you get 15 days free IF you pay for a month. AKA: You get 45 days of play rather than 30 on your first perchase.

acidOD
Jan 1, 2009, 12:11 AM
awh this is so gay im about to go to psobb

PSOBB servers still up anywhere?? >_>

kenaniah
Jan 1, 2009, 01:41 AM
well if your on psobb my name is HIT MAN

Alecc
Jan 1, 2009, 03:06 AM
go to playsega ( https://billing.playsega.com ) and create your psu account. There you can enter your credit card details and once they bill you, you are good to go online.
For pc/ps2 you have 2 options:
Option 1: Monthly fee: you get charged every month $9,99 ( and for the 1st month you get 15 days free, which means you will be billed for your 2nd month 45 days after the 1st month charge).
Option 2: You pay $49,99 for a 6 month period (which means you get 1 free month, you pay for 5 months and get 6).

1st option is automatically, they charge you every month, you dont need to do anything after your 1st charge.
2nd option is a one time thing, so once your 6 month period is over you need to go back to the site and make a new purchase.

welcome to PSU!!!!! ;)

gratefulgriz
Jan 1, 2009, 04:33 AM
First, get Aoti, the expansion because there is no point in playing this MMO without the added bonuses of updates and love from the community. We seldom want to run missions that don't provide benefits. Right? Second, the free two weeks come only after you have been billed. It is not buy the game install and your ready to go. It sounds like a billing error, probably on your part. The sega billing page is not easy to navigate/figure out so if you have problems write to us and we will help you get in touch with Sega. We are all glad you are interested in the game (hopefully Aoti soon too right??) and join us on Parum when you get it figured out! Happy New Year!