PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to the G.G.C.

gundam0079
Jan 1, 2009, 02:25 AM
what happened to the great guralhian cup, no update or announcement was made and i kno it ended on the 18th of dec, but on the brackets its not even filled up to the Finals. lol. any1 kno who won?

DreXxiN
Jan 1, 2009, 02:31 AM
Nope, we got done with round 2 and never heard a word! ROFL.

True story. XDD

Chuck_Norris
Jan 1, 2009, 02:33 AM
We lost to a team of 4 FT's and a GT, so we don't really need to worry about it. :wacko:

Broodstar1337
Jan 1, 2009, 02:44 AM
It's like everything else Sega has ever done.

It failed. Hard.

Alecc
Jan 1, 2009, 02:57 AM
2 rounds have been completed. Since the staff are on xmas/new years break, the cup is also on a break. It should return for round 3 on the 2nd week of january or so.

Alnet
Jan 1, 2009, 03:15 AM
It's like that thing in Naruto that finally made me quit reading.

Big ninja tournament, that abruptly gets postponed so that everyone can become stronger, but still use the exact same techniques when it's resumed.

ashley50
Jan 1, 2009, 03:50 AM
its like it never existed...

gratefulgriz
Jan 1, 2009, 04:29 AM
SEGA should really let us know when they are going on break. So it doesnt break our hearts. It would be awesome to know when updates are expected. That would be helpful for us all who pay to play and it would clear the forums of...Because SEGA didn't provide I quit.... So sad. Keep playing PC/PS2 players! We would love to party with you! Happy New Year!

Dragwind
Jan 1, 2009, 08:22 AM
Word of it sure did seem to vanish after the updates.

HienkyakuX
Jan 1, 2009, 09:38 AM
This is what Ruby posted a few days before the last update.

Quarterfinals will be held after Christmas Break ends and we return in January. Until then, good luck to all our competitors, congrats to those who have already advanced, and Happy Holidays! Edward will be running with a few of you still this week, and then we'll see everyone again in 2009.