PDA

View Full Version : Starting Pc server

Syndrome
Jan 1, 2009, 09:45 AM
I've have been playing on the 360 server for a while now, so I am no noob or anything, but i have gotten tired of the rudeness of people on the 360 side and not being able to really make friends. It's like, if you get a card from someone, chances are they'll never play with you again, so I decided to jump over to the PC side this morning cause it seems to be a better atmosphere from what every one says. Though I have played PSO and PSU before, it would be nice starting as a level 1 to have some help and also to make some friends, if anyone would be willing.

HienkyakuX
Jan 1, 2009, 10:05 AM
Welcome aboard mate. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

PepperCat
Jan 1, 2009, 10:27 AM
I should be able to help you out as well, I'm a little busy for a week or two though.

Pep.

Seority
Jan 1, 2009, 12:06 PM
Just chill at Parium East for a while and you can chat with the whole population there xD

There and the beach. >_>

Alazar313
Jan 1, 2009, 01:35 PM
Hi, Well you are the first person I know who jumped from 360 to PC/ps2, ^^ I should start playing over there soon..Im not very high level but I can prob help you out a bit, I think my character is in its mid 50s or 60s, cant recall been over a year. Soon as I find a copy of AoTI for the Ps2 ill be on, my character name is Shiro tagachi.

Criss
Jan 1, 2009, 05:15 PM
If you need some help, just send a message my way. :)

gundam0079
Jan 1, 2009, 05:30 PM
same always willing to help some new faces :D

KunoTatewaki
Jan 1, 2009, 07:49 PM
Xelly is always willing to lend a hand

sikotic_demon
Jan 1, 2009, 09:23 PM
Sucks to see the 360 lose another player.... I too have had problems finding decent people on there, most people i find are loud mouthed little kids that are only concerned with having stacks of money and the best possable equipment and they typically take the game far too seriously... Anyways good luck on the switch....

Snickers
Jan 2, 2009, 08:50 AM
I'm not always online, but when I do log in I'm always ready for a good adventure! Main is Snickers (F beast Fortefighter) and alt is Pepsi (F cast Fortegunner).

fayt6
Jan 3, 2009, 12:53 AM
yea awesome another joins our ranks .... if your lookin for someone to party with ill remake a charicter...just look up shop of my main name rob add is i support single moms ...lol