PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 another "hows the population" thread

EMPYREAN
Jan 1, 2009, 11:55 AM
k, so u all know the question but im gonna add a little twist to it.

u see, i live in EU and that means GMT+1.
allso, i only have the option to play between 12-6 pm.

so, when i started my break from this game (think it was in the 2nd week of neudaiz GBR) the population around the mentiond time of day was a half star(during workdays) to max one full star(and that was in the weekends) in uni2.

now i know its parum GBR but if u remove that part, how is the population now around the prev mentioned time of the day?

is it still a half/full star, or has it gotten better?

Seority
Jan 1, 2009, 12:03 PM
About a good two stars during the day and one and a half during the nights. Sometimes two and half during the day if we are lucky.

(This is uni2 by the way.)

darkante
Jan 1, 2009, 12:03 PM
If iīm gonna be honest, mate.
The population is still about 1 star. =/

norrisj15
Jan 1, 2009, 12:31 PM

Definantly not. There are many more people playing now than when we were stuck at 1.5 stars the time before master classes and GBR. We almost have 3 stars at some peak hours, but mainly 2. There are plenty of people to play with if you feel like doing GBR. I never have problems finding a good party on Parum.

darkante
Jan 1, 2009, 12:35 PM
Really? I thought i saw 1 star 2 days ago, but then again i might have seen it a wrong time (?)..seriously havenīt given much thought about it. >.>

norrisj15
Jan 1, 2009, 12:37 PM
Really? I thought i saw 1 star 2 days ago, but then again i might have seen it a wrong time (?)..seriously havenīt given much thought about it. >.>

It's 1.5 at like 8 am. Normally 2-2.5.

darkante
Jan 1, 2009, 12:41 PM
It's 1.5 at like 8 am. Normally 2-2.5.

Ok, now it starts to make sense. XD

EMPYREAN
Jan 1, 2009, 12:41 PM

damn, =(

About a good two stars during the day and one and a half during the nights. Sometimes two and half during the day if we are lucky.

(This is uni2 by the way.)

is this usa daytime or eu daytime?

Seority
Jan 1, 2009, 12:44 PM
US

So you'll get the 1.5 stars time

(Darkante lies lol)

darkante
Jan 1, 2009, 12:47 PM
US

So you'll get the 1.5 stars time

(Darkdante lies lol)

Hey, itīs more like i were more ignorant then lying.
Thatīs the difference. Lol

PS: Itīs spelled darkante..=P

Seority
Jan 1, 2009, 12:53 PM
:O Your right!

Sorry there lol -fixes-

Noblewine
Jan 1, 2009, 01:09 PM
The highest I've seen it so far is 2 stars. This is probably gonna last till the end of GBR on Parum. I hope they stay around and wait for the next event.

EMPYREAN
Jan 1, 2009, 01:12 PM
so a half star increase then.

hmm, if ther comes an uppdate whit new content during january i might return.

tnx 4 the info ppl^^

Alazar313
Jan 1, 2009, 01:30 PM
So wait this is 2 stars with the update and events going on? So does that mean on non event times, which is most of the time, there is only 1 star?

Hmmm I had hoped that when events were going on there would be 3-4 stars.

Seority
Jan 1, 2009, 01:56 PM
Well for GBR events, they last FOREVER so somtimes people just play a few days straight then stop and go back to playing a few hours a week lol.
Things like MAG and winter event don't last as long (at least they weren't supposed to x3 ) so people will generally give up their free time for those.

Let's just hope that if Sega doesn't majorly screw up anytime soon, we'll have more people coming back and more new people joining up for us PC/PS2 folk. =3

Alazar313
Jan 1, 2009, 02:00 PM
I hope so too, but I really don't think that might happen :( I am checking stores right now for PSU AoTI and its very hard to get a copy of it on PC and almost impossible on ps2. Typing this tru my Itouch and Im currently at Best buy Can't find any copy of PSU AoTI for ps2.

Zeal
Jan 1, 2009, 04:42 PM
I hope so too, but I really don't think that might happen :( I am checking stores right now for PSU AoTI and its very hard to get a copy of it on PC and almost impossible on ps2. Typing this tru my Itouch and Im currently at Best buy Can't find any copy of PSU AoTI for ps2.

I know! Its scary, huh? My dad and I looked EVERYWHERE for the PS2 AotI, but couldn't find it, not even at EB Games. We ended up grabbing the PC version in Future Shop. I prefer the PC version, now. xD But, yeah. The guy I talked to at EB Games, said (It may not be exact, but bear with me here.) that the distributors had discontinued selling the PS2 version. Something like that. Mind you, this was all in Quesnel or Prince George. >.>

Itachi1990
Jan 1, 2009, 04:58 PM

Yea i was lucky to find one a few months ago when i lost my first it was the last one they had.Id recommend geting it for PC if you have a good one because on PS2 theres alot of lag especially if your a techer.If you find a PC version you should buy it cuz i doubt you will find a PS2 version maybe used.And if you cant get neither you can always torrent it for PC.