PDA

View Full Version : glitchers

fay
Jan 1, 2009, 03:52 PM
how do you feel about them?

theres 2 glitches going about just now that i know of. if someone glitches in your party, do you boot them etc?

glitches i know of are the usuall machine gun glitch but a new one about is one that makes axes do about 10 times the amount of damage give out. think this works with long swords aswell actually

if you saw someone do the axe one would you boot them? it does lots of damage but its not very practical to keep doing. i guess against bosses etc it would do well though.

personally i hate glitchers. cant stand people who do it. other than the fact that they are glitching it makes it lag something bad. well the MGG does anyway

SabZero
Jan 1, 2009, 04:05 PM
Take their details, boot them and report them at http://help.sega.com . Thank you for your cooperation ;)

buzyb77
Jan 1, 2009, 04:08 PM
If i see I boot then again I boot for Fun sometimes...and I put it in my description yet people still join..

fay
Jan 1, 2009, 04:08 PM
see the thing is. the people iv saw do it are my friends that i do runs with lol.
kinda problem there

joefro
Jan 1, 2009, 04:14 PM
I do nothing. It's not like Sega is going to fix the glitches or something. That would be crazy.
Remember Sega 'looking into' slowdown problems? That was what, three months ago?

buzyb77
Jan 1, 2009, 04:23 PM
I do nothing. It's not like Sega is going to fix the glitches or something. That would be crazy.
Remember Sega 'looking into' slowdown problems? That was what, three months ago?

3 months, 6 months, a year ago, 15 months ago. all that time they have bee "looking into the slowdown"

XxAntMan215xX
Jan 1, 2009, 04:48 PM
glitchers=noobs who think their elitist and better than you do what i do report there numbers to sega and tell people to watch out for them.

MooCowPirate
Jan 5, 2009, 08:43 AM
When I solo, I go straight to Guntecher and MGG. When I play with a group, I just switch one of my other maxed out classes, which is all of them except Fortetecher and MasterForce. To me, it's just a video game and doesn't bother me at all. Sometimes it has nothing to do with skill, sometimes when you only have an hour or two to play in a given day, you just want to get shit done, log off, and be done with it. It's one thing if you're tampering with the game files, or the system itself, but I just can't see the problem with pressing a couple buttons to make the machine gun shoot faster. If it's really that big of a deal, Sega should fix it for good. This is just my opinion though.

ashley50
Jan 5, 2009, 08:52 AM
Take their details, boot them and report them at http://help.sega.com . Thank you for your cooperation ;)

This!

amtalx
Jan 5, 2009, 09:16 AM
When I solo, I go straight to Guntecher and MGG. When I play with a group, I just switch one of my other maxed out classes, which is all of them except Fortetecher and MasterForce. To me, it's just a video game and doesn't bother me at all. Sometimes it has nothing to do with skill, sometimes when you only have an hour or two to play in a given day, you just want to get shit done, log off, and be done with it. It's one thing if you're tampering with the game files, or the system itself, but I just can't see the problem with pressing a couple buttons to make the machine gun shoot faster. If it's really that big of a deal, Sega should fix it for good. This is just my opinion though.

People "pressed a couple buttons" to make S+10s too.

MooCowPirate
Jan 5, 2009, 09:45 AM
Then Sega fixed it because it was causing such a ruckus. Why not do the same with the MGG?

amtalx
Jan 5, 2009, 09:59 AM
They tried, remember? They just failed. Are you really trying to use ST's incompetency as justification?

MooCowPirate
Jan 5, 2009, 10:05 AM
Yes, I am actually. But like I originally said, it doesn't bother me one way or the other. It could go away, or it could stay, and it wouldn't affect me and other people at all. Just giving my opinion like OP wanted.

9lotus
Jan 5, 2009, 10:43 AM
You say the glitchers are your friends, so I wouldn't report them

sephiroth115
Jan 5, 2009, 11:02 AM

I'm not saying I have or haven't used it, but I agree with MooCowPirate, sometimes people have real things to do in their real lives and don't have 18 hours to play a video game that isn't real and just need to get something done quick. Its not like it really hurts anything anyway, most people I know that do it, do it solo. Not OMFG he keeps taking my killz! Solo... I personally have a real life, thats why I've been playing almost a year and my main is only like 111. Besides, whats SEGAC gonna do, ban all the MGG and lose another third of the population?

P.S. I know I'm setting myself up to get flamed. I'm quite over it

amtalx
Jan 5, 2009, 11:37 AM
I'm not saying I have or haven't used it, but I agree with MooCowPirate, sometimes people have real things to do in their real lives and don't have 18 hours to play a video game that isn't real and just need to get something done quick. Its not like it really hurts anything anyway, most people I know that do it, do it solo. Not OMFG he keeps taking my killz! Solo... I personally have a real life, thats why I've been playing almost a year and my main is only like 111. Besides, whats SEGAC gonna do, ban all the MGG and lose another third of the population?

P.S. I know I'm setting myself up to get flamed. I'm quite over it

So what you said is basically that you knew you were saying something stupid, but decided to say it anyway?

Since you were expecting it, here it is. :p That's the biggest steaming pile I've seen in a while. You want to reap the benefits of playing for long periods...but don't want to play for long periods. Who cares if you do it solo. Drop rates are set up so that items drop after a certain number of kills. You circumvent the entire scheme when you cheat. What about the guy that actually put time into killing everything through legitimate means? Oh wait, his accomplishments mean nothing because he doesn't have a "life".

To be honest, I don't really mind the MGG all that much. Its when people try to justify it and make it sound like its not cheating that gets under my skin.

RedRaz0r
Jan 5, 2009, 12:03 PM
When I used to glitch I never got booted, not even once. And I was a fighgunner cast, with a gigush for sword/axe glitch and a 10/10 drumline for mg glitch xD

goaferboy
Jan 5, 2009, 12:10 PM
I dont MMG. I'm not even entirely sure how it's done. But I did reap the rewards of it.

Just after the second rollback I joined a party called " I hate Sega". 2 of the people were MGGing as a bit of a "F*** you" to Sega and making a bit of a joke of it. We all laughed and had some fun. No one left in protest. We flew through the missions on the GBR and I got some lovely mission points/GBR ponts/Exp. All I had to do was make sure I hit everything to get my Exp.

I don't care either way. I never use it and I hardly ever see it anymore.

Cracka_J
Jan 5, 2009, 12:19 PM
To be honest, I don't really mind the MGG all that much. Its when people try to justify it and make it sound like its not cheating that gets under my skin.

My feelings in a nutshell.

You guys using the glitches/exploits KNOW what you are doing.
Stop making excuses when you have become just as guilty for abusing the exploit, as the company that unintentionally created it is failing to fix.

You all know you don't have to use it. But you choose to.
There's no excuses when only yourself is to blame.

MooCowPirate
Jan 5, 2009, 12:19 PM
What about the guy that actually put time into killing everything through legitimate means? Oh wait, his accomplishments mean nothing because he doesn't have a "life".

I don't think that's what anyone is saying here. He achieved his goals solo his way, and people who MGG solo achieved their goals their way. This isn't a matter of who has a life or not, it's a matter of personal preference in the way they play the game. No one is putting down people who have more time on their hands, I'm certainly not. I commend those who spent countless hours trying to get something, just as I have done as well.

In the end, it's just a game. Some people play it one way, and some people play it a different. I hardly think of the MGG as an actual cheat. I can see altering system files to cheat... but taking advantage of something already in the game that can even be found EASILY by accident? I just can't think of that as a cheat. Like I said, this entire thread is based on opinion, there's no point in getting uptight about an opinion.

Billy Mitchell
Jan 5, 2009, 12:26 PM
Haha. Just because I know you're a cheat doesn't mean I'm uptight.

420, dood.

WOOT>

MooCowPirate
Jan 5, 2009, 12:31 PM
Haha. Just because I know you're a cheat doesn't mean I'm uptight.

420, dood.

Exactly. But you don't go apeshit about it like A LOT of people do. People on both sides of the playing field just need to just well... you said it, 420 and chill out.

amtalx
Jan 5, 2009, 12:35 PM
I don't think that's what anyone is saying here. He achieved his goals solo his way, and people who MGG solo achieved their goals their way. This isn't a matter of who has a life or not, it's a matter of personal preference in the way they play the game. No one is putting down people who have more time on their hands, I'm certainly not. I commend those who spent countless hours trying to get something, just as I have done as well.

In the end, it's just a game. Some people play it one way, and some people play it a different. I hardly think of the MGG as an actual cheat. I can see altering system files to cheat... but taking advantage of something already in the game that can even be found EASILY by accident? I just can't think of that as a cheat. Like I said, this entire thread is based on opinion, there's no point in getting uptight about an opinion.

Cheating in a single player game is one thing, cheating in an ORPG is entirely different. When you obtain items using MGG, you are effecting the rest of the community. If you ever sell any of those items, the value drops because there are more of that item in the economy than would normally be available, and fraudulently profiting from it as well. I suppose if you solo 100% of the time and never trade/sell anything that you find while using the MGG, the issue would be contained. But who does that?

Sexy_Raine
Jan 5, 2009, 12:35 PM
If I do the megiverse glitch, I rarely do it in front of people. I prefer being secretive about it. unless it's in front of those I trust.

mvffin
Jan 5, 2009, 12:48 PM
wait, wtf? I don't remember hearing of a sword/axe glitch...

SakuraJr
Jan 5, 2009, 12:51 PM
My feelings in a nutshell.

You guys using the glitches/exploits KNOW what you are doing.
Stop making excuses when you have become just as guilty for abusing the exploit, as the company that unintentionally created it is failing to fix.

You all know you don't have to use it. But you choose to.
There's no excuses when only yourself is to blame.

This :3

fay
Jan 5, 2009, 01:11 PM
the sword/axe one has been about a while. it just lets you do mega damage. i remember the alterazgohg dropping in 2 hits :/

thing i dont remember is the megiverse glitch. i never even knew such a thing existed.

either way. sega should bin them all =]

Seority
Jan 5, 2009, 01:20 PM
the sword/axe one has been about a while. it just lets you do mega damage. i remember the alterazgohg dropping in 2 hits :/

thing i dont remember is the megiverse glitch. i never even knew such a thing existed.

I wonder if binning is worse than banning?

I think Sega should FIX the glitches. Note they are glitches not haxorz. That means Sega made a goof-up and people are just taking an advantage of it.
Does that mean what the glitchers are doing is right or wrong? I guess that's an opinion. Ones who used the S+10 glitch got banned. Ones who used MGG for MAG TAs got banned. Ones who used megiverse glitch and rifle shooting glitch didn't. Guess Sega is the only one that can regulate that.
Maybe this time we need to bin them. :wacko:

sephiroth115
Jan 5, 2009, 01:24 PM
This in the end is just a game, I enjoy it, as I'm sure most of you do. Its not worth stroking out over. All it is is making a fast weak weapon shoot faster. You do the run faster, thats all, not guaranteeing drops. That all is still random. So, whatever.

Darius_Drake
Jan 5, 2009, 01:56 PM

I am guessing that you are calling Jabroga and Gravity Break a glitch? If you are that is completely absurd. They are what ST programmed (on purpose). If you spent the correct amount of pa frags to get them and you earned each pa frag legitimately, using these are not glitches. No more than using Megid or Killer Shot. If Jabroga is so super for all occasions then why do I have an easier time going through Grove of Fanatics with my gunner who is a lower level character using Killer Shot? Jabroga is great on slow creatures with multiple hit boxes like any kind of dragon boss, but not every creature. With Gravity Break you are almost limited to fighting one creature at a time. Even though you do great damage in a powerful group it can be a challenge to tag everything before it dies. Unless you have reached the cap this may not be the best option in a full party. For tagging everything in a party other weapons are suggested or at least other pa's. If you have to use an axe Anga Redda is most likely the best bet and if you are using the sword (the first two hits) Tornado Break would be a better choice. If your friends are using those and it annoys you tell them about Redda and Tornado Break and their benefits. You will help them level their character more efficiently and be the hero meanwhile you can secretly be self serving knowing you won't be looking at them do Jabroga and Gravity Break all the time. That would seem to make it a win-win.

Noblewine
Jan 5, 2009, 03:04 PM
it unhinges a game and can ruin a community enough to make other players quit. I don't like it at all its unfair to people who put a lot of effort and spend a lot of hours to make progress.

Calsetes
Jan 5, 2009, 03:23 PM
Wait, Gravity Break isn't supposed to do that much damage, or are people talking about an actual glitch to using Gravity Break? I know it's extremely powerful, to the point where I can pull off 3k on mother brain (yeah, not a lot, I know, but my weapons aren't 50%, gravity break isn't level 50, or even 40 for that fact, and I'm not a fighmaster) while my regular attacks can usually hit for about 300-400ish, not using just attack. I figured, like Darius said, with it being a Frag skill, it'd naturally be stronger than the ones you can buy in a shop. I know that my Cross Hurricaine skill can do tons of damage to big slow mobs with a few hitboxes, even more than gravity break if I hit enough of them.

So is that the glitch? Or is it an actual glitch, like the "Laser Cannon Gatling" was?

SabZero
Jan 5, 2009, 03:45 PM
it unhinges a game and can ruin a game enough to make other players quit. I don't like it at all its unfair to people who put a lot of effort and spend a lot of hours to make progress.

That, and you know it's the cheaters who come running to brag about their "achievements", like getting drops, to the level cap first, shortest time running a mission etc. :-? Not to say about events. :rant:

Judgement
Jan 5, 2009, 09:32 PM
It seems that this post isn't going to make any friends for me, but it needs to be said. I have absolutely no problem with any of the glitches in this game or anyone that uses them. I have never used them, mostly because I do not know how nor am I ambitious enough to learn. I would describe the ability to lodge yourself behind the Adahna Deghana and easily defeat it as a glitch, but how many of you have never done that before? It doesn't matter if someone brags about their achievements with a glitch either because they know that they didn't earn it anyway. It irks me a little to see people acting so self-righteous when all they actually want is for others to think that they're the saviors of PSU. I have played PSU for, I believe, 2 years now and I do not have a character over level 100, but once I reach the maximum level, I will be proud of the time and effort that I put into my character. Those who used glitches will not be able to experience that pride and a small part of them will regret it. So stop trying to crucify glitchers, but pity them for they will not be able to honestly say that they earned the respect that others may give them.

I'm sorry for the long post, I kind of went on a rant there.

P.S. I'm also sorry if I offended anyone with my opinion, but this particular thread was about voicing your opinion on the matter.

RedRaz0r
Jan 5, 2009, 09:41 PM
People act like glitching makes you a cheater and they say that you cant level up the real way. I capped 2 characters without glitching, and glitching really doesnt speed things up that much. It doesnt make you some type of godly figure, those are called hacks.

Alazar313
Jan 5, 2009, 09:51 PM
Honestly I wouldn't mind, I blame Sega for their faulty programing not people who find out about it. And its not affecting me in any way or hurting me.

Delete
Jan 5, 2009, 10:01 PM
I am guessing that you are calling Jabroga and Gravity Break a glitch? If you are that is completely absurd. They are what ST programmed (on purpose). If you spent the correct amount of pa frags to get them and you earned each pa frag legitimately, using these are not glitches. No more than using Megid or Killer Shot. If Jabroga is so super for all occasions then why do I have an easier time going through Grove of Fanatics with my gunner who is a lower level character using Killer Shot? Jabroga is great on slow creatures with multiple hit boxes like any kind of dragon boss, but not every creature. With Gravity Break you are almost limited to fighting one creature at a time. Even though you do great damage in a powerful group it can be a challenge to tag everything before it dies. Unless you have reached the cap this may not be the best option in a full party. For tagging everything in a party other weapons are suggested or at least other pa's. If you have to use an axe Anga Redda is most likely the best bet and if you are using the sword (the first two hits) Tornado Break would be a better choice. If your friends are using those and it annoys you tell them about Redda and Tornado Break and their benefits. You will help them level their character more efficiently and be the hero meanwhile you can secretly be self serving knowing you won't be looking at them do Jabroga and Gravity Break all the time. That would seem to make it a win-win.

LOL, dude..... sorry to ruin your hour long post, but thats not what there talking about, its an actual glitch. :lol:

pikachief
Jan 5, 2009, 10:02 PM
Wait, Gravity Break isn't supposed to do that much damage, or are people talking about an actual glitch to using Gravity Break? I know it's extremely powerful, to the point where I can pull off 3k on mother brain (yeah, not a lot, I know, but my weapons aren't 50%, gravity break isn't level 50, or even 40 for that fact, and I'm not a fighmaster) while my regular attacks can usually hit for about 300-400ish, not using just attack. I figured, like Darius said, with it being a Frag skill, it'd naturally be stronger than the ones you can buy in a shop. I know that my Cross Hurricaine skill can do tons of damage to big slow mobs with a few hitboxes, even more than gravity break if I hit enough of them.

So is that the glitch? Or is it an actual glitch, like the "Laser Cannon Gatling" was?

im sure doing 3k with a non-just attacked tornado break with the same element is a glitch lol

RedRaz0r
Jan 5, 2009, 10:05 PM
im sure doing 3k with a non-just attacked tornado break with the same element is a glitch lol

or a level 3 hunter with a gigush hitting 3k

sephiroth115
Jan 5, 2009, 11:32 PM
I know that I've probably ticked a few people off, but my opinion is still, I don't see the big deal. Its not game breaking. It makes a gun shoot faster. Woo! Its could be worse, there could be like a god code glitch, never die, infinate PP on everything, super beefed stats. But its not... Its a crappy weapon shooting faster

Alazar313
Jan 6, 2009, 12:07 AM
I think as long as it does not affect other peoples gaming experience its not bad. Your not hurting anyone, actually your helping kill faster to finish mission faster. The only people who could possibly be getting something negative out of it are those who are not quick enough to hit mob before you kill it. Or those who pride themselves in being the #1 Damage in the group.

McLaughlin
Jan 6, 2009, 12:11 AM
I know that I've probably ticked a few people off, but my opinion is still, I don't see the big deal. Its not game breaking. It makes a gun shoot faster. Woo! Its could be worse, there could be like a god code glitch, never die, infinate PP on everything, super beefed stats. But its not... Its a crappy weapon shooting faster

The point is, that crappy weapon shooting faster turns it into the best weapon, with no real drawback. By doing it, you're finishing missions faster than people who aren't, and thus getting more chances at the rares.

I don't care if you do it or not. What bugs me is when people try to tell everyone it doesn't give you an edge.

LuigiMario
Jan 6, 2009, 01:05 AM
So what you said is basically that you knew you were saying something stupid, but decided to say it anyway?

Since you were expecting it, here it is. :p That's the biggest steaming pile I've seen in a while. You want to reap the benefits of playing for long periods...but don't want to play for long periods. Who cares if you do it solo. Drop rates are set up so that items drop after a certain number of kills. You circumvent the entire scheme when you cheat. What about the guy that actually put time into killing everything through legitimate means? Oh wait, his accomplishments mean nothing because he doesn't have a "life".

Who gives a shit. It just a boring game. Not like theres anything to look forward to after finding that rare. Just more white beast. So what he said is not stupid, it makes sense, people who want some TODAY shall use it and not have to worry about life interfering, people with patience wont, deal with it.

This is why game sharks, game genies, etc. were created. To help the casual gamers and for fun.

Hell, I even hacked in the PSO private servers years ago after it got boring. So who cares if its cheating. Its just a game. No big deal. And reporting is a waste of energy. SEGA shall only laugh at you.

Good for solo.

Bad for parties and the person that solos without the glitch gets a cookie.

Yunfa
Jan 6, 2009, 01:40 AM
*facepalm*

Tyreek
Jan 6, 2009, 01:56 AM
*facepalm*

Exactly. If you're gonna do that glitch, well that's on you. But expect a boot if I catch you doing that in my party. I for one don't use it, nor do I need it.

McLaughlin
Jan 6, 2009, 09:21 AM
Who gives a shit. It just a boring game. Not like theres anything to look forward to after finding that rare. Just more white beast. So what he said is not stupid, it makes sense, people who want some TODAY shall use it and not have to worry about life interfering, people with patience wont, deal with it.

This is why game sharks, game genies, etc. were created. To help the casual gamers and for fun.

Hell, I even hacked in the PSO private servers years ago after it got boring. So who cares if its cheating. Its just a game. No big deal. And reporting is a waste of energy. SEGA shall only laugh at you.

Good for solo.

Bad for parties and the person that solos without the glitch gets a cookie.
The entire point is that you shouldn't have it if you aren't willing to work for it.

sephiroth115
Jan 6, 2009, 09:36 AM
I kinda agree that its not really fair if they brag because they got something through cheating. I personally can solo most of the missions I play with my lvl 111 FT.

Calsetes
Jan 6, 2009, 12:29 PM
Exactly - let them work for it. I know when I was leveling my machine gun bullets to 11 (since I do all bullets to 11, then all to 21, etc. etc.) while running Electronic Brain A with some friends, I started out with one machine gun. By the end of the first run, I already had 5 more, and decided best way to do it would be to assign them all the same bullet, and just run through spamming nothing but my mu-cheen guns, using a Cosmo charger if and when I ran out. After 3 runs, one bullet had gained about 5 levels.

Yeah, it's slow, boring, and tedious, but I know I'll feel like I actually accomplished something when my bullets hit their cap, instead of just "Ok, that's done, what's next!?!?" like some ADHD kid who's on a sugar rush after consuming about 50 pixie sticks, and feels that they need to do everything first and as fast as possible.

But hey, some people like abusing glitches. If and when Sega starts banning people for that, they'll probably all come here crying that their accounts were locked because they were "just using what Sega put in the game, nothing wrong with that." Kind of like when people used the Gatchas to steal money when they first came out - say it's 1k per turn, charge 100k, and since no box popped up saying "This costs X amount per pull", they assumed that only 1k was being taken from them. "It's Sega's fault for not realizing their mistake, why am I paying for it?"

If a situation presents itself where you can do something immoral and get away with it at the time, doesn't necessarily mean you should. As such, it's a game, and if you do it and get banned, then don't complain - you know the risks before you cheat, and it's even clearly stated in the terms of service which you have to hit X / A / Enter / what have you every time you log in.

Darius_Drake
Jan 6, 2009, 12:55 PM
LOL, dude..... sorry to ruin your hour long post, but thats not what there talking about, its an actual glitch. :lol:

Ok. If that's the case I wasn't aware of it. I don't want to know what it is either. Nor have I ever seen anybody use it. I have heard people whine over and over about how Jabroga and Gravity Break are broken and apparently by coincidence these new glitches deal with the weapons using those pa's.

Cranberry
Jan 6, 2009, 01:02 PM
What is the Mechgun Glitch? I'm not asking how to do it, just what it is.

McLaughlin
Jan 6, 2009, 01:37 PM
What is the Mechgun Glitch? I'm not asking how to do it, just what it is.

The way it used to operate was a Mechgun could shoot up to four times its normal speed, while never running out of PP. You could freely move around and it would never stop firing until you changed blocks. I'm fairly certain it still works that way, but I don't know anyone who does it, so it might function differently now.

Vickie
Jan 6, 2009, 01:47 PM
i dont do anything about glitchers, that aint my problem.. just dont come fuckin with me.

they need to get rid of the mgun glitch and bring back the rifle and cannon glitches tho

Kylie
Jan 6, 2009, 01:58 PM
I know how to make characters sit in the positions of the opposite sex, which is harmless and no one should get upset about it. I also know how to get past Momma Brain's lasers. I don't think that's really a glitch though because you just sit down; although, I do feel a little funny about using it and don't for that reason most of the time. It doesn't bother me when people use it though, and there are other small things that don't bother me. But things like the MGG that make the game so much easier and gives people such an unfair advantage, especially to get ranks or rares, do bother me. Honestly, people that use the severe glitches like that should be banned just like a hacker would be.

LuigiMario
Jan 6, 2009, 02:09 PM
The entire point is that you shouldn't have it if you aren't willing to work for it.

The the point in life is people get stuff even if they did nothing but spend 2 seconds on a form online. Thats life.

amtalx
Jan 6, 2009, 02:13 PM
they need to get rid of the mgun glitch and bring back the rifle and cannon glitches tho

The Laser Cannon glitch would be sooooo unfair. :p

Vent
Jan 6, 2009, 02:32 PM
Glitches or tricks that gives you an unfair advantage for almost nothing should be removed. People who are exploiting the glitches should avoid contact with any other players or never mention about them using the glitch.
Other players should keep the game unwanted glitches free. To do that, players should kick people using those glitches.

At least that's what I think.

When I saw someone sitting at Mother Brain's pushing attack, I just laughed and thought: "That actually works?!" I don't find it a glitch that gives you an unfair advantage. You need to unequip your weapon and sit down, just to get a few extra hits in. It's more 'skill' or 'unlazyness' than an exploit.

Sometimes I think about Giresta and its ability to heal you instantly after getting hit. I was thinking about the possibility that that by itself is actually a glitch. Maybe Sega intended to make a tech for HP regeneration + revive and not with that neat instant HP recovery after getting hit. Then when they implanted the tech, they noticed they made something extra without knowing.
Why I thought this? Well I only thought it was kind of an usual technique. When you get hit, you'll see stacks of green numbers that you get too with each tick. If you wanted to have that kind of feature for a tech, wouldn't you like...merge all those numbers into one? At least that's what I would do. It just seems kind of...strange and unfinished.

Vickie
Jan 6, 2009, 02:34 PM
The Laser Cannon glitch would be sooooo unfair. :p

nah prolly not cuz i remember when bullets reached level 30 rapid fire didnt work anymore, however if you switched to a normal shot or low level 1-10 shot, youd be Beaming non stop with a cannon and jetting oil with a blackbull, but those low level shot was weak as hell, it ljust looked cool shooting a degahna cannon without any gaps in the beam

Atomic646
Jan 6, 2009, 03:16 PM

...Thank You! and the s+10 glitch was different. It actually ruined the economy, as this sometimes can cause lagg.

Atomic646
Jan 6, 2009, 03:21 PM
I know how to make characters sit in the positions of the opposite sex, which is harmless and no one should get upset about it. I also know how to get past Momma Brain's lasers. I don't think that's really a glitch though because you just sit down; although, I do feel a little funny about using it and don't for that reason most of the time. It doesn't bother me when people use it though, and there are other small things that don't bother me. But things like the MGG that make the game so much easier and gives people such an unfair advantage, especially to get ranks or rares, do bother me. Honestly, people that use the severe glitches like that should be banned just like a hacker would be.

Most people have it set to "Set In Order" in partys so that takes care of the getting rares part and it may be an unfair advantage, but its not like every cant do it, And who can complain on Mother Brain S2 when a MGG'er Glicthes off her arms ^^

Kylie
Jan 6, 2009, 03:27 PM
Most people have it set to "Set In Order" in partys so that takes care of the getting rares part and it may be an unfair advantage, but its not like every cant do it, And who can complain on Mother Brain S2 when a MGG'er Glicthes off her arms ^^Not in that party, no, but it's definitely unfair when you add in all the other parties that don't use glitches to make things faster or easier to get rares. I mean, don't they keep trying to patch it? Why would they go to that trouble if they thought it was okay to do and not harmful to the economy? And no, I don't appreciate someone using MGG to knock off Momma Brain's arms because that fight is easy enough as it is. If you want the game to be easy, please do whatever you want, but it's not okay when what you do directly affects me because I'm in the party, or indirectly affects me because a rare that I found goes down in price because some glitcher glitched their way to finding a number of them.

Atomic646
Jan 6, 2009, 03:46 PM
Not in that party, no, but it's definitely unfair when you add in all the other parties that don't use glitches to make things faster or easier to get rares. I mean, don't they keep trying to patch it? Why would they go to that trouble if they thought it was okay to do and not harmful to the economy? And no, I don't appreciate someone using MGG to knock off Momma Brain's arms because that fight is easy enough as it is. If you want the game to be easy, please do whatever you want, but it's not okay when what you do directly affects me because I'm in the party, or indirectly affects me because a rare that I found goes down in price because some glitcher glitched their way to finding a number of them.

They do "Try" to patch it, but every time they do another one is out, obviously the number of people that want it, out ways the people that don't. There's got to be 100's of people that know the MGG but do they tell sega? And if they do why haven't they fixed this yet. It's from my understanding that this glitch is the same one that Tidus "Used" in MAG to get on the leader boards, now if sega figured that out why haven't they patched it yet? You tell me.

MooCowPirate
Jan 6, 2009, 04:26 PM
They do "Try" to patch it, but every time they do another one is out, obviously the number of people that want it, out ways the people that don't. There's got to be 100's of people that know the MGG but do they tell sega? And if they do why haven't they fixed this yet. It's from my understanding that this glitch is the same one that Tidus "Used" in MAG to get on the leader boards, now if sega figured that out why haven't they patched it yet? You tell me.

My vote goes to not enough people giving a rats ass. Myself included.

Vent
Jan 6, 2009, 04:27 PM
They do "Try" to patch it....now if sega figured that out why haven't they patched it yet? You tell me.

Umm if you say yourself that they're trying to patch the glitch, why ask the question yourself? Or am I getting you wrong?

The majority isn't always right. Smoking is bad, drinking is bad, yet the majority does it (depends on region of course). Also, the community is already aware that SEGA knows about the glitch. Sending in another '100's' of forms won't help. SEGA seems to be a bit lazy about updating PSU correctly.

McLaughlin
Jan 6, 2009, 04:29 PM
The the point in life is people get stuff even if they did nothing but spend 2 seconds on a form online. Thats life.

That doesn't change the fact that they shouldn't have it.

Allow me to put it another way. You want a job at ACB Manufacturing. You submit your resume, do all the interviews, the whole deal. You get a call a week later saying "Sorry, but the boss's kid needed a job so we hired him." Effectively circumventing the system, and getting something he really shouldn't have.

Just because that's how it works in the real world doesn't mean that's how it should work in this situation (or at all, from a moral standpoint).

MooCowPirate
Jan 6, 2009, 04:30 PM
The majority isn't always right. Smoking is bad, drinking is bad, yet the majority does it (depends on region of course). Also, the community is already aware that SEGA knows about the glitch. Sending in another '100's' of forms won't help. SEGA seems to be a bit lazy about updating PSU correctly.

That too.

Kylie
Jan 6, 2009, 05:36 PM
Umm if you say yourself that they're trying to patch the glitch, why ask the question yourself?This. Also, maybe it's more prevalent on your side (360), but I've only heard of a few people using MGG on PC / PS2. I've never knowingly played with one of those people either. So I don't think the people that want it outweigh the people that don't, and I'm sure that's not the reason why SEGA has failed to handle it completely. :# They just fail.

chalka
Jan 6, 2009, 06:15 PM
i have yet to run into a machine gun glitcher.... guess i should consider myself lucky. dont see the point in it really. all youre doing is making an easy game even easier.

i did hear that there was a small group grind glitching. apparently someone knows how to make 10/10 items without breaking. if thats true, i wont be buying gear anytime soon, i'll just hunt and make my own. id really hate to see a small faction controlling the 10/10 market.

fay
Jan 7, 2009, 07:21 AM
i went into someones room the orther day. he had 15ish stacks of s+10s.

i took down his name and number incase of reporting stuff.

is this worth reporting?

xBladeM6x
Jan 7, 2009, 07:38 AM
i went into someones room the orther day. he had 15ish stacks of s+10s.

i took down his name and number incase of reporting stuff.

is this worth reporting?
Personally, I think so. Just because I know for a fact no one on this game has synthed nearly that many S+10's. Legally. >.>;

fay
Jan 7, 2009, 07:44 AM
yea thats what i though. the amount of these about is also making the prices on things so much dearer. it makes new players starting want to quit because they cant afford anything.
glitching has ruined this potentially awsome buying selling system

i dont actually know the rigth address. would you be able to link to me to it =]

Jacob X
Jan 7, 2009, 08:29 AM
LOL the game is bugged to **ck and as for the MGG making people quit because it s not been fixed lmao i think the update glitch took care of that.......you know the one whee we didn't get any lmao

I don't giva a rats if people wanna glitch, the S10 glitch did nothing other than make everyone super rich lol buying them for like 20K a stack only to sell them 6months later for a mill a piece

I MGG when i solo so **cking what if im in a party and you wanna boot me go ahead ill just start a MGG party like everyone else and complete my S2's in 5mins and get **ck all instead of it taking like 30mins. Oh well if SEGA ban all the MGG glitchers then the servers will be a lonely place cause i for one don't believe anyone who says they have'nt used it especially if they started before 1UP lol

Grow up and complain about real problems that effect the game like server interrupts and robot lagg or lol and this is for the Bawwwww UPDATES

chalka
Jan 7, 2009, 08:46 AM
yes, because god forbid we care about anyone or anything other than ourselves (i.e. the community and economy). forgive me for not being a lazy, selfish cheater. MY BAD.

and the robot lag and interrupts have been noted and complained about for awhile now. its just pointless because sega is so slow or doesnt care to fix it. glitches on the other hand, they actually try to fix those. and doesnt it make more sense to get what you can fixed, rather than dwelling on the same thing and getting nothing accomplished at all?

sephiroth115
Jan 7, 2009, 09:04 AM
Fay, there is a very slim chance that maybe the person's room with all the S+10s maybe got lucky and synthed something good. I have noticed on the trade boards that people sometimes use stacks of s+10s as bartering tools. I thought that SEGA got rid of all the duped grinders? Not sure, happened before I started, just what I had heard.

Cracka_J
Jan 7, 2009, 09:06 AM
All u BI*CHES grow the F*ck up:rant:

Exactly. Grow up. Stop acting like psu is your stubborn mommy that will only give you a cookie a day, so you go steal the cookie jar when she isn't looking.

It's a game, and there are people (myself included) obtaining their items through legitimate means. If you had any sense of respect for anyone choosing not to abuse a system, you would have stopped doing the glitch long ago, or never have used it in the first place.

But that's not the case. You're entire posts acts out as a spoiled little kid who wants more cookies then mommy is willing to give, so you go and steal them without doing anything to earn them.

That's REALLY grown up. lol.

SabZero
Jan 7, 2009, 09:06 AM
I MGG when i solo so **cking what if im in a party and you wanna boot me go ahead ill just start a MGG party like everyone else and complete my S2's in 5mins and get **ck all instead of it taking like 30mins. Oh well if SEGA ban all the MGG glitchers then the servers will be a lonely place cause i for one don't believe anyone who says they have'nt used it especially if they started before 1UP lol

Grow up and complain about real problems that effect the game like server interrupts and robot lagg or lol and this is for the Bawwwww UPDATES

All u BI*CHES grow the F*ck up:rant:

Oh really? Show how mature you are and report yourself. That, and tell me your ID please. If you don't, you're just a lazy, whiny coward.

vfloresjr24
Jan 7, 2009, 09:16 AM
It seems that this post isn't going to make any friends for me, but it needs to be said. I have absolutely no problem with any of the glitches in this game or anyone that uses them. I have never used them, mostly because I do not know how nor am I ambitious enough to learn. I would describe the ability to lodge yourself behind the Adahna Deghana and easily defeat it as a glitch, but how many of you have never done that before? It doesn't matter if someone brags about their achievements with a glitch either because they know that they didn't earn it anyway. It irks me a little to see people acting so self-righteous when all they actually want is for others to think that they're the saviors of PSU. I have played PSU for, I believe, 2 years now and I do not have a character over level 100, but once I reach the maximum level, I will be proud of the time and effort that I put into my character. Those who used glitches will not be able to experience that pride and a small part of them will regret it. So stop trying to crucify glitchers, but pity them for they will not be able to honestly say that they earned the respect that others may give them.

I'm sorry for the long post, I kind of went on a rant there.

P.S. I'm also sorry if I offended anyone with my opinion, but this particular thread was about voicing your opinion on the matter.

I have not been on for a year already so I don't know what glitches you guys are talking about but I have to agree with the opinion above. That personally makes sense to me.

relentless
Jan 7, 2009, 09:33 AM
Guess it's time to report the glitch, thanks at fay. :???:

Gobolino
Jan 7, 2009, 10:34 AM
Never did any glitch.... MGG is a boring glitch... its great to lvl up, but simply makes the games too easy and u cannot lvl ur skills... i simply dont like it.

Vent
Jan 7, 2009, 10:49 AM
Very nice post by Judgement indeed. The example of the Adahna Deghana is hard to find faulty. It's something that needs to be fixed. But that still means a lot of people have (ab)used that trick. So for everyone who used this trick and claimed to have never used a glitch; think again!

An argument against this would be this:
Bringing the Adahna Deghana 'glitch' into context, tells us that it isn't as bad as the MGG glitch or 'multiequip' (if I understood it correctly) glitch. With MGG, all monsters die just too fast for the other players to have fun with hitting. Not to mention tagging for EXP. I mean...we all enjoy killing stuff right? As for the Adahna Deghana, everyone can just hit the boss once and get the EXP (or not even that, I'm not sure). It also has enough HP for everyone to get a satisfactory amount of hits in before it dies. Even if people are using the glitch to get behind it, there's usually plenty of time to satisfy yourself with some big numbers. That's why people are less eager to complain or call it a 'glitch'. Though in my opinion, it also needs to be fixed.

Note that I'm not claiming the absolute truth anywhere in this post. ;-)

It doesn't matter if someone brags about their achievements with a glitch either because they know that they didn't earn it anyway.

Too bad it's not about the glitcher himself, but what the effect is of his actions towards others. You'll be lying if you said you don't care if he got all the rares in th game through glitches, because he didn't earn them. No...you'll be complaining that it's unfair.
No offense whatsoever on the following example. If you're black, and somebody calls you a 'nigger', I'll bet my life on it that you feel discriminated. But I bet that person also knows that discriminating is bad, but does he care?...

amtalx
Jan 7, 2009, 12:29 PM
Adahna Deghana's AI isn't a glitch. There's this little thing called 'expected behavior'. He/she/it is supposed to act that way. Its not an impenetrable strategy that will make you invulnerable. He can still move and teleport. The MGG is NOT expected behavior.

Atomic646
Jan 7, 2009, 02:20 PM
This. Also, maybe it's more prevalent on your side (360), but I've only heard of a few people using MGG on PC / PS2. I've never knowingly played with one of those people either. So I don't think the people that want it outweigh the people that don't, and I'm sure that's not the reason why SEGA has failed to handle it completely. :# They just fail.

Yeah, I'm not saying that because more people want it, they don't fix it because your right Segac is lazy. ** Correction: more people don't care about it than people who do.

Judgement
Jan 7, 2009, 09:22 PM
I thought the Adahna Degahna was kind of a glitch because PSUpedia calls it an AI flaw. It's true that the boss can still teleport, but when I fight him he spins around for a good 30 seconds or so while I beat the snot out of his backside. As for it being unfair that others get their rares more easily than myself; who cares? I've done over 50 runs of Grove of Fanatics S2 (I have the PA frags to prove it) and haven't even seen a Sleep/Resist or Needle Cannon board, but I'm sure someone has gotten one or both of those on their first ten runs. It's all a matter of luck (or lack thereof). It's fine with me if people want to use glitches to find alot of rares and sell them for high prices, I'll just go hunt my own.

Also who in their right mind designs a giant robot with such a ridiculous weakness!?

*Player walks behind Adahna Degahna
Adahna Degahna: "Where did that player go?" "I should probably spin around in place for a few minutes to look for him/her while I ignore the excruciating pain in my gigantic metal butt."

Calsetes
Jan 8, 2009, 12:03 PM
All I have to say about the Deghana's AI is he still does stuff other than spins when my friends and I fight him - if he charges up his laser blast, that can still hit you if you're close enough to his core. Also, he can sometimes do the charge attack, and I've even had him shoot those tracking missiles when I was right behind him. I honestly think that while the AI could use a little bit of work, there's not a whole lot of leeway with his moves to get him out of a position such as that.

SammaeltheDark
Jan 8, 2009, 12:12 PM
I thought the Adahna Degahna was kind of a glitch because PSUpedia calls it an AI flaw. It's true that the boss can still teleport, but when I fight him he spins around for a good 30 seconds or so while I beat the snot out of his backside. As for it being unfair that others get their rares more easily than myself; who cares? I've done over 50 runs of Grove of Fanatics S2 (I have the PA frags to prove it) and haven't even seen a Sleep/Resist or Needle Cannon board, but I'm sure someone has gotten one or both of those on their first ten runs. It's all a matter of luck (or lack thereof). It's fine with me if people want to use glitches to find alot of rares and sell them for high prices, I'll just go hunt my own.

Also who in their right mind designs a giant robot with such a ridiculous weakness!?

*Player walks behind Adahna Degahna
Adahna Degahna: "Where did that player go?" "I should probably spin around in place for a few minutes to look for him/her while I ignore the excruciating pain in my gigantic metal butt."
Enemy AI in PSO/PSU/PSZ havn't exactly been the best ever. I'd hardly call it a glitch, just bad programming. Boss fights are mostly just scripted with a few random choices about what attack they'll use next, but almost every boss has some exploitable pattern to trivialize the fight, or at least make it easier. Then to "balance" that out Sega just throws in stupid, 100% unavoidable attacks

Heck, NPC AI isn't much better...

Kylie
Jan 8, 2009, 02:06 PM
Yeah, I'm not saying that because more people want it, they don't fix it because your right Segac is lazy. ** Correction: more people don't care about it than people who do.Well, I think that's fair. :-P And to be honest, I really don't care either as long as it isn't used to place high in a TA event, and the rares that are found aren't sold for massive amounts of meseta because that really does mess up the market (*looks at the grinder glitch*). I only want it fixed because a lot of people have trouble not doing those two things...