PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Returning to PSU... again

Coolrock
Jan 1, 2009, 06:31 PM
Well, where should I start. When the game first came out, I was one of the first people to sign up online for the game. I had played for a while, but at some point, nothing new had come out, and I had nobody to play with, so I quit.

A few months later, I had returned just after the first MAG event with a roommate of mine (who'll also be joining me again this time). After playing again for a period of time, Sega had promised the MAG event again, since something had happened to the event, along with the Master classes being put out. After waiting about another month with no sign of it coming out, we quit due to being extremely bored with the game, once again having nobody to play with.

Well, we've decided to come back to the game once again, due to not having anything else to do, and the fact that we won't really see another decent game out until a good 4-5 months into 09.

We still remember quite a bit about the game (at least we think we do), but we'd like to have some people to play with this time around. So, if there's any new information anyone would like to point out to us/etc, feel free to message me on XBL, GT: I RL I Shadow.

We're currently downloading the expansion, so we won't be able to sign on for a few hours or so =X

Thanks to anyone who'd be willing to help out and such. Hope to be active here and see most of you in-game ^_^

buzyb77
Jan 1, 2009, 06:34 PM
when wanting to know what you missing look here

http://psupedia.info/Updates

when you want to know what is to come

look here

http://psupedia.info/Longterm_schedule

enjoy..

Spartan Law
Jan 1, 2009, 07:28 PM
Everyone is currently running either the GBR road (starting from Holtes City: East on Parum) or they are at White Beast (Pavilion of Air: Top on Neudaiz) are the best places to find randoms which as I'm sure you know will either net you an awesome party or a terrible one.

Otherwise posting in the Player matchup section on here can find you some people to play with too! Good Luck and I hope you have fun this time! (again if only for a short while!)

buzyb77
Jan 1, 2009, 07:34 PM
Everyone is currently running either the GBR road (starting from Holtes City: East on Parum) or they are at White Beast (Pavilion of Air: Top on Neudaiz) are the best places to find randoms which as I'm sure you know will either net you an awesome party or a terrible one.

Otherwise posting in the Player matchup section on here can find you some people to play with too! Good Luck and I hope you have fun this time! (again if only for a short while!)

people are back at the white beast ALREADY Why why Why..........

Hey Sega Next time you screw up DELETE The White Beast......

Spartan Law
Jan 1, 2009, 07:39 PM
people are back at the white beast ALREADY Why why Why..........

Hey Sega Next time you screw up DELETE The White Beast......

Sadly its true, went to help a friend mop up the WB S2 he was soloing to level Techs and saw the flock returning. At least you will know that a higher portion of people in Paracabana Coast Uni 1 after GBR will be intelligent rare hunters!

Coolrock
Jan 1, 2009, 07:40 PM
Alright, awesome. Thanks for all the help so far.

I have a question, which could probably be answered with the search feature, but I'd rather just find out from someone else.

What would be the best gear (or should I say, the second best gear for now) for a MasterForce and a GunMaster?

My roommate and I were doing this right before we last quit, so we have the general weapons/etc already. I had the wand/Tech MAGs for my class, and he was doing Rifle/Shotgun/Twin Pistols. Any idea if these are still the way to go, or should we be doing something else?

Thanks for any help with these classes ^_^

Spartan Law
Jan 1, 2009, 07:47 PM

I have a question, which could probably be answered with the search feature, but I'd rather just find out from someone else.

What would be the best gear (or should I say, the second best gear for now) for a MasterForce and a GunMaster?

My roommate and I were doing this right before we last quit, so we have the general weapons/etc already. I had the wand/Tech MAGs for my class, and he was doing Rifle/Shotgun/Twin Pistols. Any idea if these are still the way to go, or should we be doing something else?

Well not trying to sound patronising but its better to ensure people know:

Master Classes can only equip S rank Weapons and Line Shields (they can us any rank slot units for the armour though).

As for your MF tactics, Wand/Tech Mags will give you the amazing tech casting speed but dont level Ramegid, Rafoie or a few other particularly lag inducing spells with others as you will liable not have much of a party left after long. Rods will help you make the power cap between Forte and Master but in my opinion, MF is for DPS not big numbers per shot so I would personally favour Wand/Tech Mags.

As a GM GET LASERS!!!!! Seriously. Laser Cannons are now officially disgustingly good. From what I have seen most people are shying away from Twin Handguns. Rifles for SE5 are very very useful.

buzyb77
Jan 1, 2009, 07:54 PM

to be honest the Best deual combos I have Seen are a ForteTecher as they have 40 Buffs and a Gunmaster or Acrotecher (50 Buffs) and a Gunmaster or a Fighmaster

The Master forces may be able to cast faster and other stuff but their buffs and heals are 10....

Also Blackbulls are way comming down price and Delpi are the newest 1 handed wand bot

also there is a new 13* machine gun and 12* Battle Stopers

All master classes need a Fortetecher or Acrotecher with good buffs as they help them live and do uber damage..

oh and if you want alot of Mission ponts

do this mission it may be long but it is easy...

http://psupedia.info/Military_Subway

remember if one rank is to hard do a lower one...

NDW
Jan 1, 2009, 08:40 PM
oh and if you want alot of Mission ponts

do this mission it may be long but it is easy...

remember if one rank is to hard do a lower one...

The OP can do The Egg Thieves (http://psupedia.info/The_Egg_Thieves) for better MP if other people can be gathered for the party mission.

buzyb77
Jan 1, 2009, 08:51 PM
The OP can do The Egg Thieves (http://psupedia.info/The_Egg_Thieves) for better MP if other people can be gathered for the party mission.

Really on S where the mobs are 140 max you get is only 400 points and Every party I have ever benn in does like A at best..(btw that randoms and only played it recently)

http://psupedia.info/The_Egg_Thieves

yet the other on S I only have to Fight LvL 90 creature and I get 489... I often do it on A with bots when I am leveling up mp ...for 336 agaist LvL 50 critters...

and on top of that you can get the Rare mission now and get those points ..... witout trying ... and if you got ! person that will/does pla with you... that has no puzzles no buttons nor people running into lighting bolts ....

Go there....

If you have tight party of 4 Still go there as you will fly though the Subway...

unless you and your friends can Srank it and you really want this stuff

in egg theaves and can S-Rank

On top of the Meseta and MP rewards, you will also receive one of the following for obtaining an S rank: Grinder Base S x1, PA Fragment x4, [B] De Ragan Slayic, [B] Tyrant Spadac or [B] Apocalypsic.

XxAntMan215xX
Jan 1, 2009, 08:59 PM
I wish sega could just delete noob beast but that will never happen.

sikotic_demon
Jan 1, 2009, 09:16 PM
It still confuses me as to what good running white beast is after you have capped both job class and charecter level.... clearly the drops can not be that good seeing as so many people continue to run it.... nothing that is there can be soo hard to find now... sure the money in it is good but what is the point in getting all your money maxed when there is obviously nothing you want to buy?

NDW
Jan 2, 2009, 12:57 AM
It still confuses me as to what good running white beast is after you have capped both job class and charecter level.... clearly the drops can not be that good seeing as so many people continue to run it.... nothing that is there can be soo hard to find now... sure the money in it is good but what is the point in getting all your money maxed when there is obviously nothing you want to buy?

In my opinion, the drops I see that are good at White Beast are:

- [B] Granahodorac
- Yiel-senba
- Hizeri / Mind
- [b] Nasuyoteri
- [b] Serafi-senba

sikotic_demon
Jan 2, 2009, 01:40 AM
all good but i still fail to see what keeps the masses there.... i find there are so many other missions that are more entertaining (not to mention more challenging)....