PDA

View Full Version : Item Har / Quick rarity

SJW89
Jan 1, 2009, 11:52 PM
On the mission Dancing Birds, is the drop rate of this item if you do an S-rank mission instead of A-rank?

Har / Quick

HienkyakuX
Jan 2, 2009, 12:01 AM
Don't really know about A rank but did get it on S rank after like 4-6 runs for a friend. If you can your better doing it on S. It may be faster on A but since it's a lower lv map I think it's a bit harder to get there.

RedRaz0r
Jan 2, 2009, 12:12 AM
Well I have found 4 on A, 2 in a row once, so yeah, I guess it depends

sovalou
Jan 2, 2009, 12:15 AM
its all luck. but from experience A rank would be faster since you can do more runs in less time.

SJW89
Jan 2, 2009, 12:55 AM
Cool, thanks for the quick responses.

I will definitely try that, but right now I'm halfway through an A-rank mission.

I am almost considering doing S2 to get a better unit, but I know that would take forever.

Syanaide
Jan 2, 2009, 03:06 AM
It's not an awful drop on A-Rank but be prepared to do a few given your (real life) luck.
It took 4 runs to get my first (Used for Amorosso set)
and 9 runs to get my second.

dogg1000
Jan 2, 2009, 04:01 AM
For me the higher lvl the monster the more things seem to drop for me that drop on multiple ranks. So depending on how fast you do the mission is how you should choose what rank you do.

ZyphNeko
Jan 2, 2009, 04:37 AM
Personally, I think The Eastern Peril S with Megaholy has the best chances of finding Har / Quick. That's where I found my first one (first try), and my teammates found more from there. Hell, I even got one from pure luck on Demons Above S.

Anyway, I'd prefer Eastern Peril. It's simplier, the enemies are easy, it's V1 nub crap, it's fighting that blatant OHMAHGOUD... I'd like that more than a bunch of freakish-looking frogs jumping everywhere and smacking me about along with Rappies shooting Grants everywhere.

Kuroneko~

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jan 2, 2009, 04:46 AM
Best place for me was her secret mission.

Suzuka Miyamoto
Jan 2, 2009, 02:22 PM
On the mission Dancing Birds, is the drop rate of this item if you do an S-rank mission instead of A-rank?

Har / Quick

I found 5 of those in that mission i did it on s rank.

Delete
Jan 2, 2009, 03:42 PM

People actually run there still. >.>

N2TrAnC3
Jan 2, 2009, 06:27 PM
Personally, I think The Eastern Peril S with Megaholy has the best chances of finding Har / Quick. That's where I found my first one (first try), and my teammates found more from there. Hell, I even got one from pure luck on Demons Above S.

Anyway, I'd prefer Eastern Peril. It's simplier, the enemies are easy, it's V1 nub crap, it's fighting that blatant OHMAHGOUD... I'd like that more than a bunch of freakish-looking frogs jumping everywhere and smacking me about along with Rappies shooting Grants everywhere.

Kuroneko~

Eastern Peril S2 is where it drops. Simple Mission (especially if you are a gunner) with a recharge at the beginning of block 2. Enemies are only level 85 and Omna is level 90.

haruna
Jan 3, 2009, 03:30 AM

I've seen a few in the boxes at the end.

Will_Nonheim
Jan 3, 2009, 09:55 AM
Within two days I got 3 Har / Quicks on Eastern Peril S2, as a Wartecher of all things. Just skip all unneccessary mobs and the whole thing can be done in about 15 minutes, if you're a bit slow.
I'd tried Dancing Birds and such before but had no such luck, so I recommend EP S2.