PDA

View Full Version : AotI Can anyone fill me in?. i missed alot when i stopped playing.

proto1994
Jan 2, 2009, 01:15 AM
1. i joined this persons party
and they were talking about rare maps and stuff
what are they talking about?

2. someone said that i have to have a certain percent or something?.
again what are they talking about?

3. i ran into a special mission that gave me like 500% more drops and experience
where can i find more of those?

dam i forgot my other questions...
well if anyone can help me. please reply

Ricky 14
Jan 2, 2009, 01:18 AM
if you are playing on an xbox 360 my gamertag is i am apc4life i tell you all about it and send me a friend request

Karazykid
Jan 2, 2009, 01:25 AM
1. It's a special event going on. Some maps turn to rare maps where you get super 1337 gear and what not.

2. It relates to the event. You run a series of missions and your % to get better lewt increases, so of course people only want people with high % for a better chance at the goods.

3. That would be the rare map. Talk to the computer lady on the 4th floor behind the yellow counter, she'll tell ya all abouts it.

proto1994
Jan 2, 2009, 01:35 AM
what do you mean super 1337 gear?
and i talked to the lady and basically what i understood was that you do the missions and your points go up which increase you rpercentage and drop rate...is that right?

DreXxiN
Jan 2, 2009, 01:54 AM
I don't know how many times this has to be said, but the RARE MISSIONS AND THE GBR EVENTS DO NOT CORRELATE.

HiroChicken
Jan 2, 2009, 02:09 AM
Rare maps are missions that will randomly appear after you have just beaten a mission. It will only appear at a counter that has missions normally. When you play in one, it gives the party 500% experience and drop rates, giving you a better chance at rarer items.

The Guardians Boost Road is going on right now. Each time you complete Scarred Planet, Lightning Beasts, SEED Express, and Electronic Brain you will get points. Once you get enough from all of the missions, you will get a higher percentage chance at getting rare items.

Also, now every planet has one of these hidden rare missions, and the Guardians Colony will be getting one in the future.

NDW
Jan 2, 2009, 02:13 AM
Rare maps free missions are missions that will randomly appear after you have just beaten a mission. It will only appear at a counter that has missions normally. When you play in one, it gives the party 500% experience and drop rates, giving you a better chance at rarer items.

Fixed.

#1: The people in the party might have been talking about the rare maps of the missions in the GBR, but the statement you gave is too general to know exact details of what was being talked about in the party.

#2: http://psupedia.info/GUARDIANS_Boost_Road

#3: http://psupedia.info/Rare_free_missions