PDA

View Full Version : will japanese version play with the american version?

deso123
Jan 2, 2009, 08:16 AM
honestly i dont have a problem playing all japanese games. im very visual anyway so i like relying on that. ive played pso since dreamcast and i can only remember a few of my favorite items for rangers which is kind of sad i guess. but it doesnt matter to me. anyways, so if i have a japanese version will i only be able to play with japanese do you think when the american version is out? they probably would have better players anyway right and maybe even have more people? if thats so then id prob actually rather be around them instead.

uo0v
Jan 2, 2009, 09:26 AM
You're coming off as a bit of a weeaboo...
hehehe jk, only time will tell ^^

the_importer_
Jan 2, 2009, 09:37 AM
hehehe jk, only time will tell ^^

There's more PSO players in Japan, it's common knowledge I mean just look how long each servers latest Vs the NA ones. I can only imagine that PSŲ will have more players in Japan this time around as well.

TUSCAN
Jan 2, 2009, 10:09 AM
They will surely have more players, but I don't know why you would think that they will have better players.

deso123
Jan 2, 2009, 10:19 AM
well mostly only american nerds import the games so they are usually the type of people who hack a lot and get addicted to the rares and all that jazz so i get pissed off and start cheating too to try and keep up and the whole system falls apart and i get banned etc etc.

ive made my decision on buying this game as well. im going the nerd route so that means by the cheapest means of getting a ds and the game. found great sources and the info i need to get great deals. only will cost me like 150 bucks for the ds and game. not gonna import the dsi and all that junk i was thinking about possibly doing earlier. thats something a macfag would do. ill buy the english version as well if it comes out.

Callous
Jan 2, 2009, 11:01 AM
What.

TUSCAN
Jan 2, 2009, 12:34 PM
maybe they're better players because they focus on teamwork instead of worrying about what the macfags are doing.

deso123
Jan 2, 2009, 01:05 PM
maybe they're better players because they focus on teamwork instead of worrying about what the macfags are doing.

lol.

im still a little jealous of the dsi. better speakers (sort of care), bigger screen (sort of care), better case (sort of care), (sd card slot and 2 cameras (sort of care). it adds up to a lot of care all for only an additional 140 dollars which you could instead spend to get another ds on. i can only allow myself to be screwed so much. curse those macfags with great jobs and a positive outlook on life. curse them i say! arr! i sink their ship!

oh and thank god for newegg. i dont know what i would have done since polar white ds was sold out on amazon. i was so scared i didnt think newegg sold nintendo ds.

Dragwind
Jan 2, 2009, 01:06 PM
If your question is that will Japanese and American players be able to play together? Then the answer should be yes if the WiFi system includes the world play option.

parabolee
Jan 3, 2009, 02:43 AM
well mostly only american nerds import the games so they are usually the type of people who hack a lot and get addicted to the rares and all that jazz so i get pissed off and start cheating too to try and keep up and the whole system falls apart and i get banned etc etc.

Your missing the point. It's not a competitive game. DON'T try and keep up. You never will, there is always someone who plays more than you. I never reached LV200 myself and I consider myself a PSO vet (many 100+ characters). I was never trying to keep up with those high levels.

You only value what you have if you earned it. Nobody else really cares what you have, only what they have themselves. Sure every now and again someone will see what you have and say "cool I want one". But you will have no pride when that happens if you just cheated to get it (even cheating LV'ing up).

You even acknowledge the whole system falls apart when you cheat. As far as I am concerned if you are going to cheat in PSO, there is NO point in playing. Your just spoiling the game for yourself, and others.

My 2 cents.

TechnoFunk
Jan 3, 2009, 03:46 AM
unless there are problems, the game will have worldwide play. that's why all the messages have both english and japanese when you play with random people.

Adriano
Jan 3, 2009, 03:53 AM
LOL. FOCL.

the_importer_
Jan 3, 2009, 09:40 AM
well mostly only american nerds import the games...

Jesus jumped off Christ, from what 1980' movie did you come from >_>