PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 How to cancel a PSU Subscription?

Kira_Yamato
Jan 2, 2009, 01:58 PM
I bought a license month ago and I don't know how to cancel my PSU subscription?I went to where I bought it, which mean" the Xbox Live Market place", but it seems that I can't cancel it.Anyone know what to do?Im tired...paying for something that I don't even play anymore.

Syanaide
Jan 2, 2009, 02:07 PM
Call MS at 1-800-4MY-XBOX

Jose!
Jan 2, 2009, 03:22 PM
First, open your neural net subsystem. Change the CPG setting to low, and set the Neural linkage ion concentration to high. Then after you set those, go back to the main MOS screen, and you should see the "Cancel XBox Live Subscription and shut down Strike Freedom" option at the bottom.

..Wat?

PepperCat
Jan 2, 2009, 03:34 PM
I understood it and LOL'd. ;)

buzyb77
Jan 2, 2009, 06:27 PM
read instruction book?...

Powder Keg
Jan 2, 2009, 06:30 PM
It's a gundam joke.

OH! No wonder...

Wamp wamp wamp wamp wamp

Kira_Yamato
Jan 3, 2009, 01:36 PM
Serioustly ,it's kinda stupid that we cannot cancel our subcription by the Xbox Live Market place.Thanks for all your help and funny joke guys.Guess I have no choice, but to call MS.

Kira_Yamato
Jan 3, 2009, 01:42 PM
I bought a license month ago and I don't know how to cancel my PSU subscription?I went to where I bought it, which mean" the Xbox Live Market place", but it seems that I can't cancel it.Anyone know what to do?Im tired...paying for something that I don't even play anymore.

Problem solved,Thanks everyone!