PDA

View Full Version : Egg Thieves without a gun

Geonizer/Iceman
Jan 3, 2009, 01:43 AM
My brother and I were messing around on Egg Thieves and noticed that we could Tornado Dance past the laser turrets in block 1 and the dancing fire walls in block three. We're both fighmasters and can't use a gun. We're also tired of advertising for a gunner to join. I know there are alot of fighmasters out there that still run Egg Thieves, try this method on a B run to test it. If you feel comfortable with it try the A or S.

Geonizer/Iceman
Jan 3, 2009, 03:32 AM
Stay along the wall and not the middle of the beams.

ashley50
Jan 3, 2009, 04:07 AM
already known since masters came out :l

desturel
Jan 3, 2009, 12:09 PM
Only works for fighmasters. Useless for masterforeces. You should change the title to "Egg Thieves for fighmasters". "without a gun" is misrepresenting you advice.

Geonizer/Iceman
Jan 3, 2009, 12:42 PM
There are many low level fighmasters out there that have never ran Egg Thieves or have Tornado Dance.
I had done it before as a fighgunner but took alot of damage to continue to do so.

To Desturel:
I titled it so because I know players are lazy to type out exactly what they're looking for.

mvffin
Jan 3, 2009, 01:03 PM
a friend and I did this once as FighGunners, we forgot to shoot the rocks in b1, and I usually tornado dance everywhere anyways. I had to use a trimate but I stayed alive.

Still no way for MasterForce to be useful in this mission though. >_>

Talise
Jan 3, 2009, 09:08 PM
if done right, a fighmaster will take no damage passing those traps(I've done it, but actually I started from the wall at the opposite corner and tornadoed across)

pikachief
Jan 3, 2009, 09:31 PM
and its for anyone not Fighmasters only :/

i've gone through the laser fences as fighgunner before, and techers, yes even master forces, can just repeaditly heal while the other tries running through the laser fences :)

it may take a while and will require quick constantly healing from a partner but its been done before :)