PDA

View Full Version : Will we still get the Mission carnival/ Lightning carnival in the US?

Alazar313
Jan 3, 2009, 09:09 PM
Will we?

I was told last night in a Skill up party that some glitch in the PS2 U.S version prevented us from getting this, and that the glitch was not able to get fixed, Anyone know something about it, Iv been checking out the JP site of it.

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/dengekimc2008/

sovalou
Jan 3, 2009, 09:13 PM
Supposedly it was some glitch, then it was sponsorship ordeal. Whether we get it or not is out of our hands at this moment seeing how our update schedule is completely twisted. I suggest you hope for the worst making it a better surprise.

Golto
Jan 3, 2009, 09:34 PM
Funny thing I was told it was a 360 glitch, as they have already had a working carnival on pc/ps2. Looks like it might be 1 year after or longer than the JPN pc/ps2 got it at this rate.

pikachief
Jan 3, 2009, 09:36 PM
im sure we'll get it they've been working on it since like september lol

idk when we'll get it but we will :)

buzyb77
Jan 3, 2009, 09:38 PM
Funny thing I was told it was a 360 glitch, as they have already had a working carnival on pc/ps2. Looks like it might be 1 year after or longer than the JPN pc/ps2 got it at this rate.

As was I about the 360, but it does not hold water as the 360 has a harddrive and you think they would use ithe Harddrive on the 360 to "FIX" the problem...odds are it is a Sponser thing coupled with poor programers... and no one to check it.

Golto
Jan 3, 2009, 09:53 PM
As was I about the 360, but it does not hold water as the 360 has a harddrive and you think they would use ithe Harddrive on the 360 to "FIX" the problem...odds are it is a Sponser thing coupled with poor programers... and no one to check it.

Listen they had a working pc/ps2 version of the carnival to work on for US pc/ps2 but they didn't one for 360. The JPNs don't care about any 360 hd, they want to do as little programming as possible for our versions. They don't need a sponsor just because the JPN version had one. We didn't have a sponsor for Firebreak but the JPN pc/ps2 did.

Kudo Shinichi
Jan 3, 2009, 10:04 PM
If they are holding back events to fix this glitch its going to be a while cause this is worser than the machinegun glitch

Cracka_J
Jan 3, 2009, 10:06 PM
I really don't care if we ever get it now. An optional way to obtain the event only drops is really all that is needed. This applies to all events that are holding the US servers back. If they're that much hassle to release, just hold an optional event like the "Cup" or whatever they just had with the event items as prizes. Just bypass it all at this point and get us back on track.

San Anto
Jan 3, 2009, 10:09 PM
Gib mugunburga!!! :argh:

buzyb77
Jan 3, 2009, 10:18 PM
I really don't care if we ever get it now. An optional way to obtain the event only drops is really all that is needed. This applies to all events that are holding the US servers back. If they're that much hassle to release, just hold an optional event like the "Cup" or whatever they just had with the event items as prizes. Just bypass it all at this point and get us back on track.

What would it Be called "The We so Sorry we don't Know how to plan nor prgam Event"?

Rewards.... all the way though

Megaholy Photon Fortune for all races
20% boost to weapon grinding success rates
Half-priced clothes and parts
10% boost to weapon and line shield synthesis success rates
Free makeovers at Lumilass
10x normal daily Vol Coin allowance
boosted EXP
Boosted PA EXP
Boosted Drops

and the Event would Consist of

http://psupedia.info/Longterm_schedule

except tlike the last 2 Arms Dealers and Last 2 boost Roads and mission they include

THEN AT THEN END WE"D GET a MEGA ROLLBACK to a week before we started ......=)