PDA

View Full Version : Price Check Vish Kuseb 46% Ice 10/10

Dealbreaker
Jan 4, 2009, 05:33 AM
Just got it (Vish Kuseb 46% Ice) to 10/10 last night. Anyone have an idea of its vaule?

IsoDonk
Jan 4, 2009, 05:57 AM
Grats, nice work :) Just done the same myself a few days back.

Unfortunately the Ice Kuseb market's collapsed a bit since the synth bonus - looks like a lot of people (me included) realised there was a shortage of them, mass-synthed a load, and now there's loads available!

I'd be looking for offers between 8-12mil on it, personally.

Dealbreaker
Jan 4, 2009, 05:21 PM
I dont even see any 10/10's for sale. If its only worth 8-12 mil im not even going to sell it. Its the best Ice whip in the game..... edit: i guess second best lol a 50% 10/10 would be a little better lol

mvffin
Jan 4, 2009, 05:24 PM
now that 90% of the population have switched to master classes, or are going to, I don't see this being worth nearly as much anymore. I'd keep it for a little while, or set it in the shop for the amount you want, or higher, and maybe a hardcore AT/WT will make you an offer.

Hiero_Glyph
Jan 4, 2009, 05:45 PM
Congrats on the whip. As mvffin already stated the market is fairly slim on A-rank items currently due to the influx of master classes. As a result I would suggest hanging on to it and waiting for the hype to fade on the masters or to price it slightly high (15 mil) in your shop for now and take offers on it. I am tempted to make an offer for my AT, so let us know what you decide to do.