PDA

View Full Version : Human or Beast FM?

Itachi1990
Jan 4, 2009, 01:41 PM
Ok so I want to go FM I have 2 choices my lvl 105 human whos ready for it or my lvl 3x beast that i would have to lvl.Is it worth lvling my beast ir should i just go with my human or do humans suck as FM.Not sure what to do.Any suggestions?

DEM_CIG
Jan 4, 2009, 02:12 PM
My suggestion is go FM on which ever one you want, its your choice.

ashley50
Jan 4, 2009, 02:33 PM
Go with what you like...its your Char and your game afterall.

OR JUST GO CAST!

RAGNAGELPPOD
Jan 4, 2009, 02:37 PM
Well I dont think any races get a bonus for the master classes, and all race/gender combos of FM that I've seen, (if a just-attacked Majarra/jabroga is an accurate measure of skill), have been doing just fine. Just go with whichever character is cooler looking.

garjian
Jan 4, 2009, 03:03 PM
i would say... dont make a fighmaster...

KuroShinnen
Jan 4, 2009, 03:12 PM
If you really want to go Fighmaster, make a Cast, Paradi is much better than Nanoblast for Speed, and that is all Fighmaster is about.

Syanaide
Jan 4, 2009, 07:48 PM
There are other races in this game besides CAST?

Oh right, those newman techer guys.

unicorn
Jan 4, 2009, 08:23 PM
Beast is naturally going to be stronger, but you already have a perfectly fine Human who is ready, why bother? Unless you have the time, and reeeally want good stats, you can get by with a Human. This game is sooo damn easy, and fighmaster is a retardly easy type, you don't need to raise another char for it.

But if you wanted to own a lot, go Cast.

Hiero_Glyph
Jan 4, 2009, 08:56 PM
Given the information you provided, I would actually say neither. Fighmaster is a much harder class to play due to being restricted to S-rank weapons and armor. As a result you would be stronger as a Fortefighter until you have your striking PAs up to level ~40 and a collection of S-rank weapons with the proper elements (6 Axes... 1 of each element, 6 Spears, 6 Double Sabers and 6 Swords). Fighmaster is an advanced class and just like the Forte classes before it, will take time to gather the proper equipment and learn how to play it.

My advice is to level your characters, find which one suits your style the best and only then pursue the Master classes. Keep in mind that you can always return a PA to the disk and then transfer it to another character in order to continue leveling it as well as earn job points for your other character. This will allow you to level up your PAs no matter which character you finally choose.

Kazemi
Jan 5, 2009, 12:37 AM
be unique and go human! then you can use those crea+ swords. :wacko:

amtalx
Jan 5, 2009, 12:52 AM
A Beast would be more effective. If you have the time to level it, I would go with that. Otherwise, the Human will be fine. Not as good as a Cast or Beast, but fine.

Mystil
Jan 5, 2009, 01:18 AM
Doesn't matter anyhow aside from the gap in ATP.

FM favors no races, like the other classes do.

chalka
Jan 5, 2009, 01:26 AM
just use the human. snag a lumirus/kaos knight and you'll be on par with beasts in terms of atp and probably still have a little more ata than a beast.

autumn
Jan 5, 2009, 02:37 AM
I personally like humans so if you really want a FM go for it on your hume.

Geonizer/Iceman
Jan 5, 2009, 03:08 AM
Being one of those people that must try everything, I noticed that humans are actually favored for masters due to being balanced.
Since everyone's opinion varies and differs in nuances, it really falls down to preference of fighting style and choice of weapons.

hunterseifer
Jan 5, 2009, 05:31 AM
I would say pick beast, humans are more toward teching and melee if you look at their stats, and beast get nice boosts in FM. I myself, is having my cast and beast(beast capped in FM) as FM, my human as AF/AT, since they get a really good boost in those classes.