PDA

View Full Version : AotI Holy Hallucination release date?

The Overlord
Jan 4, 2009, 03:23 PM
Does anyone have any idea when this rare map will be out? On Psupedia's main page it is at the front of the list for content to come out so i'm curious on the date is.

And for those who don't know, Holy Hallucination is a new rare mission which will be Ruins from Phantasy Star Online.

http://psupedia.info/Holy_Hallucination

Xaeris
Jan 4, 2009, 03:25 PM
Sometime between "not anytime soon" and "never." Seriously though, as far as the International servers go, there's a whole mess of content that we should be getting before HH that doesn't have a set release date, let alone this.

The Overlord
Jan 4, 2009, 03:31 PM
Sometime between "not anytime soon" and "never." Seriously though, as far as the International servers go, there's a whole mess of content that we should be getting before HH that doesn't have a set release date, let alone this.

Hmm, I see I was going to use the information to decide to sell my Black Heart Aura suppose i'll just wait than till there's more information.

buzyb77
Jan 4, 2009, 03:42 PM
OCT 2009 Maybe 2010...

fayt6
Jan 4, 2009, 04:25 PM
in a post alittle bit ago it said that spread needle was spose to drop an i cant find it on the link thats at the top of the page so whats up with that?

buzyb77
Jan 4, 2009, 04:28 PM
in a post alittle bit ago it said that spread needle was spose to drop an i cant find it on the link thats at the top of the page so whats up with that?

Espo removied it becase it could not be poved.....that or it is a 1 in a billion drop...

ashley50
Jan 4, 2009, 05:22 PM
think of it this way...

GBRs are always accompanied by the "rare" missions right?
so...Once the Guardians Colony GBR comes out, THEN it will come.

When you say? Who KNOWS?!

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 4, 2009, 06:13 PM
think of it this way...

GBRs are always accompanied by the "rare" missions right?
so...Once the Guardians Colony GBR comes out, THEN it will come.

When you say? Who KNOWS?!

this.....

Broodstar1337
Jan 5, 2009, 01:16 AM
After the servers shut down.

drizzle
Jan 5, 2009, 04:59 AM
You'd think that people would know by now that we don't ever know any release dates.

Namine
Jan 5, 2009, 05:31 AM
If I had to guess I would say Summer(like June) at the earliest, and that going on if we get all the other events pretty much back to back. But thats a pretty optimistic view, and not very likely to actually happen. I hope by the end of this year at the latest.

mAsTeR OuTi
Jan 8, 2009, 02:53 AM
I hope very soon ^^ cause the Spread Needle drop is confirmed....and I love the PP!

so long...

OuTi