PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 Does anyone still do Eggs Thieves?

SStrikerR
Jan 4, 2009, 06:30 PM
yes or no?

buzyb77
Jan 4, 2009, 06:47 PM
I'm in need of frags, and since Eggs theives is the fastest way for me afaik, that's what I'd like to do. But since you need more than one person, I have to ask if people still run it at all? If not then I'll try finding a new way.

If you were on the 360 I'd say too may as atm many are doing it For mission points...But Dependiding on you level you could Solo an old mission...on S2... or Run GBr as they too have PA Frags also You could just Run missions and Pray for the rare one ...

Here is you a looky look of missions

http://psupedia.info/Missions

Noblewine
Jan 4, 2009, 06:58 PM
I would but I kinda don't have the map layout memorized. I tend to get lost easily. It is a good mission and it pretty fun to run.

SStrikerR
Jan 4, 2009, 08:22 PM
My main is level 113, so I CAN solo missions, such as mad creatures S2 in about 10 minutes,(pathetic I know >_>) but that only gets me about 10 frags an hour, and I don't want to spam it for 10 hours thanks very much. The only mission I could do faster is probably the LL, but I hate megid, even if it doesn't work that often. If I could get a decent group together I'd go for Eggs, but at the mo' it looks like I'll have to do the GBR.

Namine
Jan 4, 2009, 09:01 PM
There seems to be less now then when the master classes came out, or if there are it seems to be people from certain groups running it and don't seem to want anyone else running with them even if there is only 2 of them..they seem to rather duo it then have 3rds or 4ths join.

SStrikerR
Jan 4, 2009, 09:07 PM
Super >_>

Powder Keg
Jan 4, 2009, 09:13 PM
Yes, all the time...especially since people want easy MP for the master classes. I pretty much have the map memorized by now.

PepperCat
Jan 4, 2009, 09:29 PM
I'll only run Egg Thieves for two reasons:

MP and Polymers.

I hardly ever see people there, I usually mail friends to drag them over there. XD

SStrikerR
Jan 4, 2009, 09:32 PM
Feel free to drag me over there if your friends aren't available. I just want the frags...and someone HUMAN to run with. I could get double the amount of frags in an hour at eggs with a decent team than I could soloing. Ok no, 16-10, but still that's better.

hunterseifer
Jan 5, 2009, 05:34 AM
I still run it, but the only thing I ask is not die and know your way around the map lol

fay
Jan 5, 2009, 05:48 AM
personally heres the 2 i find best for frags

1 - unsafe passage s2. theres no reason for not being ablw to solo this fast lol

2 - mag A. its only an a rank so its not that bad. plus the A rank bags you 3 frags

The_Brimada
Jan 5, 2009, 07:46 AM
I play Egg Thieves the most of the party missions, and not just because we got the masters. I actually started playing it less since everyone else was doing it. :p

Cracka_J
Jan 5, 2009, 08:55 AM
Striker, we still run it frequently. Hit my pm back when you get a chance and we can try to set things up.