PDA

View Full Version : damn.....

Sano
Feb 7, 2003, 06:48 PM
Yo, the shit that happens on Ultimate Mode are evtremely SHITTY!!!!!!!! I was fighting in the Ruins on Ultimate for the first time and i saw a Gran Sorcerer. I was like,"Die bastard !" and he pulled off a Grants right before i killed him in 1 combo. It took off a shit load of damage. Also, the Indi Belra's arm goes high enough in the air to miss the other enemies but low enough to hit me!?!That is fuckin retarded.Last but not least, i was fighting a Mil Lily in the Temple and I was just about to kill it and it killed itself...and no special item.How was i suposed to know YOU have to kill it? Well, if anyone else has had some stupid experiences in PSO(GC) lemme know.

RagMasterRappy
Feb 7, 2003, 06:58 PM
If you're not MAN enough to take a few blows in ULTIMATE mode (the hardest mode in the game), then switch to VHard until you feel like you're ready to take a beating.

AzureBlaze
Feb 7, 2003, 11:27 PM
The GranSorcerers' megid is an even bigger wake up call then the grants, and it's got good aim too!

However, does the lilly dieing by itself really mean no rare will come from it? I would think it would still drop if it was going to in the first place. I've fought Nar Lillies that don't drop anything at all before even though I finished it off.

(although, I did let a Nano Dragon kill one once, hoping it would force it to drop something that wasn't another cure/confuse, but...no dice)

I'd be willing to bet that ordinary lillies will mimic the rare ones in drop habits, so if you make a regular one 'twirl' until it sort of just dies, and it still drops, then it's a safe bet that the Mill Lilly wasn't going to either.

Has anyone tested this out?

AdamW
Feb 8, 2003, 01:38 PM
What a whiny wuss. Suck it up boy. It's really not that hard if you use your mind.

IceBlink
Feb 8, 2003, 07:13 PM
Back in DC, I found Ultimate version extremely challenging when nobody had any v2 rares. It made the game fun all over again. After all, it's hardcore fun when you know you can die in one hit from a monster unless you're careful...

: O

ABDUR101
Feb 8, 2003, 08:36 PM
On 2003-02-08 16:13, IceBlink wrote:
After all, it's hardcore fun when you know you can die in one hit from a monster unless you're careful...

: O

You know, I never ran away screaming like a little girl before, and then I played Ultimate mode in PSO...I now know how it feels. =|