PDA

View Full Version : Price Check Xbox 360 - Armas Line Neutral

Coolrock
Jan 4, 2009, 09:21 PM
Every time I look up this armor, I only find one up for sale. The price tag is always 50mil - 66mil.

Just wondering if that's really what they go for, because if they do, I need to start saving up for one ._.;

Only have 20mil right now, and I don't really want one with a resist on it, since I'll just get a Vijeri / Resist whenever it comes out, along with not wanting to have a weakness <_<;

Thanks for any help on this ^_^

Geonizer/Iceman
Jan 5, 2009, 03:36 AM
People that build them from the board drop will choose to make it elemental, hoping for that near impossible 50%.

NOC G4ME v2
Jan 5, 2009, 03:44 AM
or maybe because they like neutral armor? hmmm maybe...

Cherrycoke
Jan 5, 2009, 12:24 PM
The board costs about 50m at the moment. to buy a board (or forego selling it) and make a neutral armas line is going to cost at least the 50m plus 2m~ in materials. so you would be lucky to get one for 50m at the moment. to make a profit on them people are generally only going to sell them for 55m+ right now, if not quite a bit more since by making a neutral one they lose the potential to make a high percentage elemental armas.

The Praetor
Jan 5, 2009, 01:24 PM
Si senor! Yes, this is what I did. I chose not to take the risk of getting 10-28% by making it :neutral: 0% Not only did I make it for a collection, but I didn't want it to fail, and at the time my chances were 95% to make it :neutral: 0%. The next one I make will be :lightning: 50%! And yes, until that board drops in price, which it might not ever, :neutral: 0% Armas Lines will be 50mil+ :bash:

Coolrock
Jan 5, 2009, 02:14 PM
Thanks for the quick replies everyone. I guess I need to save up another 25mil now so I can get one ^_^;

I'll be back to ask if anyone has one once I have the money. Shouldn't take too long, since I seem to always get lucky with drops, hehe.