PDA

View Full Version : This sux...

xRedd206x
Jan 4, 2009, 10:23 PM
I love to play me some psu. But I gor robed..... no more 360 =( . Its just crazy, you never think something like that can happen to yourself until it happened.

EphekZ
Jan 4, 2009, 10:56 PM
Obviously you go and rob someone else. It's only fair.

jShazBot
Jan 4, 2009, 11:14 PM
Are looking into this? You live in the Ghetto? Do you know anyone of suspicion? Friends? Do you have any friends? Why would someone want to steal YOUR Xbox 360? It sounds to me like you've just accepted it and decided to go on. I know I wouldn't accept this. Lol, when me and my friends bikes were stolen by these rednecks from a neighborhood close to mine I was so pissed. I was gonna get my revenge by sneaking into their neighborhood and vandalize everything they owned. It's a good thing my friend stopped me just in time because something had just happened in that neighborhood and there were a bunch of cops in the area. >_>
If I were you I wouldn't let this rest easy. Get your revenge. :disapprove: :argh:

Ok, I'm done. Have a nice day!

:D

amtalx
Jan 5, 2009, 12:31 AM
Don't be stupid. Petty revenge will just make it worse. Do the usual crap and file a police report, but its unlikely you will get it back unless you find out who did it yourself. If you can find out who it was, throw the cops at them and take pictures when they get taken in. Posting their arrest pictures on the internet is far sweeter than any punch you could throw. Besides, I'm sure some guy named 'Bubba' will take care of the punching while he/she is in lockup.

jShazBot
Jan 5, 2009, 02:10 AM
I don't see how revenge will make it worse. It always makes me feel better. But if calling the cops is your way of "getting revenge" then that's good to.

Syanaide
Jan 5, 2009, 03:57 AM
Obviously you go and rob someone else. It's only fair.

I like where this is going.

xRedd206x
Jan 5, 2009, 05:33 AM
Cops? Nah, I will find who did it. But Its kinda of hard when people don't snitch.

xRedd206x
Jan 5, 2009, 05:37 AM
Are looking into this? You live in the Ghetto? Do you know anyone of suspicion? Friends? Do you have any friends? Why would someone want to steal YOUR Xbox 360? It sounds to me like you've just accepted it and decided to go on. I know I wouldn't accept this. Lol, when me and my friends bikes were stolen by these rednecks from a neighborhood close to mine I was so pissed. I was gonna get my revenge by sneaking into their neighborhood and vandalize everything they owned. It's a good thing my friend stopped me just in time because something had just happened in that neighborhood and there were a bunch of cops in the area. >_>
If I were you I wouldn't let this rest easy. Get your revenge. :disapprove: :argh:

Ok, I'm done. Have a nice day!

:D

Yeah I do live in the ghetto lol. But its kinda of funny how my xbox was kinda keeping me from doing crazy shit.

Vanzazikon
Jan 5, 2009, 06:17 AM
How did it get stolen? Did someone broke into your house and took the 360 or a friend you had stoled it when you weren't looking?

AC9breaker
Jan 5, 2009, 08:00 AM
o dang homie dis niggaz deze dayz be wilin out nah meen? oder day i waz at dis mexican joint buying sum koolaid and dis litle nigga jus shankd sum oldr cat who waz handlin his buisnes. so den da ol boys homies rolled up on da little nigga and sprayed his azz like a windex cleaner. so da moral of da story isniggaz BE WILIN!

Vanzazikon
Jan 5, 2009, 08:53 AM
So the reason the Xbox 360 was stolen, is because someone was "willing" to take it? :wacko:

amtalx
Jan 5, 2009, 09:22 AM
I don't see how revenge will make it worse. It always makes me feel better. But if calling the cops is your way of "getting revenge" then that's good to.

I mean petty revenge, like going to rough them up. If they are smart, that's just going to net you an assault charge. Felonies suck.

xRedd206x
Jan 5, 2009, 03:41 PM
o dang homie dis niggaz deze dayz be wilin out nah meen? oder day i waz at dis mexican joint buying sum koolaid and dis litle nigga jus shankd sum oldr cat who waz handlin his buisnes. so den da ol boys homies rolled up on da little nigga and sprayed his azz like a windex cleaner. so da moral of da story isniggaz BE WILIN!

^It is like that over here to. I don't know if your joking but it is what it is.