PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Ambition of the illuminus

HelloPoppet
Jan 4, 2009, 11:40 PM
Does it even come with an offline part of it when you download it off the xbox 360 market place ?

buzyb77
Jan 4, 2009, 11:42 PM
Does it even come with an offline part of it when you download it off the xbox 360 market place ?

NOOOOO

OOOOONNNNNNLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

HelloPoppet
Jan 4, 2009, 11:44 PM
So you need to pay 800 microsoft points for the actual thing which is about $10, yet you have to pay another $20 or what ever to play it, wtf. There is seriously no logic in that.

buzyb77
Jan 4, 2009, 11:48 PM
So you need to pay 800 microsoft points not only for it, yet you have to pay another 20 odd dollars to play it, wtf. There is seriously no logic in that.

Logic is it was CHEAPER and SEGAC has a hard time coding also you could just wait till they all are out play for a month then QUIT.... BTW the story is LAME and could have been better written by my 2 year old Neice...

Topic Old, Rehashed and DONE...

Yuudai_Riisu
Jan 5, 2009, 05:49 AM
To buy PSU, it cost me like $4.99.

And it's the same for FFXI. Buy the game, buy the expansion, subscribe. It's like that for a lot of games.

You are just a negative panda. I love the storyline.

I actually agree with busyb this time. The storyline does suck.

Chuck_Norris
Jan 5, 2009, 05:54 AM
I like the story. ._.

fay
Jan 5, 2009, 06:05 AM
i too like the story line. might not be the most in depth story and the amount of text you go through sucks aswell but i enjoy reading it....the first time. anytime after that just annoys me :/

darkante
Jan 5, 2009, 06:39 AM
The storyline is pretty crappy, but i do the Story missions anyway.
There are some items which can only be obtained there and NPC cards is also a good reason to do them.

Atomic646
Jan 7, 2009, 02:34 PM
To buy PSU, it cost me like $4.99.

And it's the same for FFXI. Buy the game, buy the expansion, subscribe. It's like that for a lot of games.

You are just a negative panda. I love the storyline.

yeah but with FFXI you have to buy it new for the unused codes :/ which is $20

Chaos320
Jan 7, 2009, 04:15 PM
lawlz i asked this same question when i first got atoi...some kid said if you restart your xbox it will pop up on there xD...and no i didnt do it

When the x-pax first came out it was 1600 ms points, thats equal to about $20. When the pc version came out it was was $30? (correct me if im wrong)

we got all the online updates, and if you look at it you want to have that online x-pac updates for the 360.
-extra missions (and last time i was online on the 360 everyone only did mission from the x-pac)

-Player Stores...this was huge if you had the x-pac because if not you had no access to players with the new stores.

but i did like the story line and i wanted to contuine it but was unable to. but just look at it as your got everything you need to be online plus cheeper. If you just wanna try the story line i beleive you can just get the atoi x-pac in stores or online for the story alone. Its not like your offline gose online anyways