PDA

View Full Version : rare mission

mothra
Jan 5, 2009, 12:06 AM
can i log out and come back and still have it?

buzyb77
Jan 5, 2009, 12:13 AM
can i log out and come back and still have it?

Some say you can BUT it is only linked to that Char.

KuroShinnen
Jan 5, 2009, 06:43 AM
Yes you can. one day, I decided to do some runs, and I went to bed afterwards. The next day, I go do a mission, and to my surprise, I had PF.

darkante
Jan 5, 2009, 06:47 AM
When you have marked it (by pressing it where you can edit comment and stuff, but not actually have started it just left the counter) then it is stuck with you on all missions counters. Parum, Neudaiz and Moatoob even if you log out.

Namine
Jan 5, 2009, 11:00 AM
Yes, you can log off then log on later and will still be available. Just recently I was technic leveling and forgot to even check for the rare mission, went to bed, got up and it was available. However it doesn't show up at about 6 missions(not including ones with no missions), those being: The Mad Beasts, Lab Recovery, & AMF HQ Recovery on Parum; Demon's Above, Groove of Fanatics, & The Holy Grounds on Neudaiz; Moatoob seems to be fine at all of its mission counters.

sephiroth115
Jan 5, 2009, 11:06 AM
Now, what happes if you have it flagged and don't utilize it, say you start playing other missions like on the Guardians Colony that doesn't have the special mission yet? Does it go away?

Namine
Jan 5, 2009, 11:13 AM
With the way it is currently set up that it, I believe that it will go away.

Vent
Jan 5, 2009, 12:11 PM
I'm not entirely sure, but one day, I logged in and 'IS' was there at the Parum East counter. I haven't 'marked' it or as you guys called it. I haven't even checked before I logged out.

Magician
Jan 5, 2009, 12:19 PM
Now, what happes if you have it flagged and don't utilize it, say you start playing other missions like on the Guardians Colony that doesn't have the special mission yet? Does it go away?

Yes, by doing an exchange mission, story mission, or a mission at a location that does not have a rare mission itself, you will lose your flag on the rare mission.

mvffin
Jan 5, 2009, 12:50 PM
once you have the rare mission, the only way to lose it is to START ANY MISSION. You don't have to do anything special to keep it there either.

sephiroth115
Jan 5, 2009, 01:15 PM
Ty all

Sexy_Raine
Jan 5, 2009, 01:18 PM
Yes can safely log off then come back to find your rare mission. But it only stays on the same character, you can't log on as some else to get the same rare mission.

Hope this helps.