PDA

View Full Version : shield gum [B]

NOC G4ME v2
Jan 5, 2009, 03:42 AM
i never saw this.
and its not under line shields on this site...
but i saw it in someones room for a stack
its 3star line shield
and i was just baffled that i didnt know of this item!
and i cant find it on player shops for some reason =[
why is this?

Feelmirath
Jan 5, 2009, 06:16 AM
Shield Gum is a bit misleading- it's not really a line shield, it's a food item (and I don't think it actually has a purpose yet).

Also, I think this is one of the few times an off-topic thread should be moved to a PSU section, instead of the other way round :p

SabZero
Jan 5, 2009, 08:57 AM
Well, they accidentally invented the shield gum while developing line shields XD

Ryno
Jan 5, 2009, 10:21 PM
LOL.. shield gum .. that refreshed my memory when i saw it dropped in seabed a long time ago on a C rank mission in boxes while soloing for grinna bete S. it was the the board that dropped

Kazemi
Jan 6, 2009, 12:28 AM
shield gum is a food item. all food items used to drop as boards but now only drop pre-made. so food boards that aren't available in the shop are no longer obtainable, including this one.

darthplagis
Jan 6, 2009, 03:58 AM
its chewing gum for cast

NOC G4ME v2
Jan 6, 2009, 11:10 PM
lmao!
wow makes me wanna hunt it >=]
if i could lol

darthplagis
Jan 7, 2009, 05:08 AM
if u really want it run some linear line runs i find it all the time when im skill lvling

Darron
Jan 7, 2009, 06:14 PM
I use to have so much of this item myself. I remember finding some of the boards or the item itself, while doing story missions. I do agree was a best food item though.;-)

pokefiend
Jan 7, 2009, 07:04 PM
well i knew alot of people that said back in the day if you feed your bot with this item before you sythed a item then the item either has i higher chance to come out or come out a better percent but as i look back at it now i laugh.

NOC G4ME v2
Jan 9, 2009, 10:22 AM
lol i herd the same thing about "tear of light"
and something about a hot taco >.<
i was up for anything to make things not break so i tryed it lol
lol@ my noob days XP