PDA

View Full Version : How many people still play this game on the Xbox 360 servers?

FatalFlaw
Jan 5, 2009, 03:01 PM
How many people still play this game on the Xbox 360 servers. I'm asking because I've had a craving for PSO lately and this is the best I can get right now =P.

I own the game, but is the Hunter's License(or whatever it's called now) worth it still?

Oh, and is there anybody old school still around? My old forum name is Phate but I can't seem to log into it.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 5, 2009, 03:30 PM
There are a LOT of people on. Universe 1 is usually full, along with Universe 2. Uni 3 might have 1 - 4 stars. All in all, you can definitely find a game.

Add me if you're gonna play, I'm an old PSO vet too. I'll show you all the oldschool PSO stuff in PSU =D

Eh i played pso for bout 1 1/2 although bout 6 month of it was online while the rest was offline with friends :P so i guess im a vet too :P
On a side note...i think i've seen u on b4 :P

FatalFlaw
Jan 5, 2009, 03:43 PM
That's good to hear everything's still going. I had a level fifty character before i quit. How easy/hard is it to level up these days?

Darius_Drake
Jan 5, 2009, 04:24 PM
Another vet here (been on since the beginning), it's not too hard to level up. A few rare missions and you will be racking up the levels in no time. For that you can do the Parum GBR missions now. Outside of that Military Subway has many points waiting for you and some of the guardians missions like Her Secret Mission and The Egg Thieves could really help you. As a last resort I guess you could... (don't want to say it)... I guess... if there was no other possible way... White Beast. There I said it. (goes to take a shower due to feeling so dirty.)

Billy Mitchell
Jan 5, 2009, 05:25 PM

or so

FatalFlaw
Jan 5, 2009, 06:46 PM
Alright I think I'm going to give this a shot.

Any of you want to party up later tonight? I'm starting a new character, probably a Male Newman. Any of you up for it?

Also, should I buy the addon? The Ambition of the Illuminus?

Chimeria
Jan 5, 2009, 07:12 PM
I heard you can download AoI if you have the regular version of the disk. But I'll be joining the 360 servers Wednesday (probably later in the day due to work) So once I get everything I need maybe we can play sometime.

pikachief
Jan 5, 2009, 07:20 PM
yea thats the expansion, you pretty much cant find a party unless you have that :)

it used to be $20 now its only 10 ^^ u can download it from the marketplace

Ryno
Jan 5, 2009, 10:28 PM
so far i saw a 98k ID user at level 1
it was at 98010 ID

I hope it reaches 100 n_n

Mystil
Jan 7, 2009, 02:32 PM
I think that was me you saw lol. I'm 50 lvls away from the 100 mark anyway.

FatalFlaw
Jan 7, 2009, 05:00 PM
I've been playing for the past three days.

First thing I've noticed is that people are infinitely nicer. I've gotten random people giving me money, weapons, it's ridiculous how cool people are now. Drops are MUCH better, a lot more is released, the economy (in my opinion) is better since it's much easier to get meseta, things are worth more, which is cool.

My character is named Phate. I'm a level 42 Newman. I'm still looking for steady people to party with, so if you're on, flag me down lol.