PDA

View Full Version : Bed-stricken again...

MetaZedlen
Jan 5, 2009, 03:53 PM
Ok, I go to bed at about 12 last night because I had to get up today before noon to go job hunting (yay, because it HAS to be done...), but at about 1:30 AM I wake up with a small headache, but I think "meh, this ain't much, I'll just go back to sleep and it will disappear."

BOY WAS I WRONG...

Another 30 minutes goes by, and it progresses even worse to a stomach-ache along with it, not too bad, but fact of the matter, I'm still trying to fall asleep even with all of this pain, but for some odd reason, I start thinking about the craziest shit (I can't even remember any of it...), and it is making my problems even worse yet...

I was up all night with these terrible pains until they lightened up at about 9, which then I finally fell asleep for about an hour, until I wake up and the pain is back...

Cutting off the details: take aspirin at 10:30 am, fall asleep at 11 am, and wake up at about 3:30 pm...

I hate getting sick like that...

Kylie
Jan 5, 2009, 03:56 PM
That sucks. :( There's really no advice I can give, so I just hope you get to feeling better.

EphekZ
Jan 5, 2009, 06:53 PM
Maybe it's a sign you shouldn't work...for the man.
Sling weed.

Vanzazikon
Jan 6, 2009, 07:42 AM
I remember one time I went to sleep healthy and woke up in the middle of the night with a sore throat, headache and a runny nose. I had no idea what happened to me. I must've done something during the time of the day that was unsanitary and I couldn't remember what.

CelestialBlade
Jan 6, 2009, 08:33 AM
I find that in the exceptionally rare times I get sick, it tends to occur overnight and I either battle with extreme discomfort all night, similar to your situation, or I wake up the next morning in near-paralyzing soreness. When I get sick, it's usually some freaking serious virus XD

Hope you feel better though, drink tons of fluids.

MetaZedlen
Jan 6, 2009, 11:49 AM
^ Yea, I'm pretty much the same way...

Usually I don't get sick, and even when I DO get sick it's only like once a year, but it hits me HARD, so let's hope that was it...