PDA

View Full Version : Want to Rejoin PSU

Exolithus
Jan 5, 2009, 05:04 PM
this would be my 4th time to rejoin psu...nothing new, nothing happend, no cool events...the last time i was online was 23. March 2008...my question to you guys...has anything changed since that time? i only read rollbacks and new classes stuff at the news...but are there any new clothes, hairs or something else?

I want to restart with a new acc...make it any sense because i dont want to restart a game with a character at lvl 60 or something else, wich i close with this character....i will find no connection to other players.

so my questions:
something new wich make the game better?
are there any evens coming up soon?
new character or old one?
are there only highlvl players left? or do you see a low lvl sometimes?

other question:
i saw the payment method maestro an the billing side...i have a electronic cash maestro card...but they want my kartnumber...i isnt correct is they answer...i doesnt have the valid date and the securitycode...do other poeple has other maestro cards or is this payment buggy?

sorry for my bad english grammatic, i'm come from germany. if another german read this topic it would be nice if he PM me =)

garjian
Jan 5, 2009, 05:38 PM
something new? no... masterclasses pretty much ruined everything...
events? maybe... the lightning carvival should be coming sometime 2010...
new char or old one... welll youd be lvl60 in a couple of days anyway... may aswell stick with your old one...
mostly high levels atm...

Mini Trail
Jan 5, 2009, 05:41 PM
DONT DO IT MAN!!!!

your 10 Bucks a month is better spent on other things (like buying drugs or a gun):-P

ashley50
Jan 5, 2009, 06:38 PM
have you TRIED reading some of teh old topics on here?

or tried clicking the "News" page?

Dhylec
Jan 5, 2009, 07:59 PM
PSU is a game you either like or hate. If you quit before, the new content might or might not interest ya. Master classes & Parum GBR on top of rollback compensations/ bonus makes a nice package.

I suggest continuing your old account to do better missions. There are 3 other slots that you can use if you haven't touch them.

Alazar313
Jan 5, 2009, 08:29 PM
Nothing new that will make you want to stay if you quit that many times already.

The GBR or whatever its called, Basically nice drops, and good exp, but still its more of the same, Lack of good updates are killing PSU. If you want to try it again stick to your old account, I actually just came back to PSU pc/ps2 side A week ago, had quit back in mid 2008, And There's nothing here to really make me want to stick around after my 30 days.

Noblewine
Jan 5, 2009, 10:24 PM
Try the game for awhile and see what you think. The game got some small updates with some new items but I don't think you will get bored.

my questions:
something new wich make the game better?
are there any evens coming up soon?
new character or old one?
are there only highlvl players left? or do you see a low lvl sometimes?

Their a GBR event. The drops are okay but farming is also time consuming.
Nope just the GBR. I use this link when I wanna check for updates. http://psupedia.info/Main_Page
You should probably stick with your old acc. High level players will help if you approached them and ask. Don't be shy to ask people for help.
Yep several their are alot of capped players on as well as new players.

Exolithus
Jan 6, 2009, 07:31 AM
thanks mates.

it seams that psu going to die.

i will make a 30 days acc with my old one and try to find some nice players.