PDA

View Full Version : Delsaber Shield or Left arm

Lostsouldier
Mar 2, 2001, 08:05 AM
Hey I desperatly need a delsabers sheild or left arm....

I have a god/battle
god/ability
Oritiagito
Stag
Dragon Slayer(50%) dark
Parasite wear:de rol (slot
and Spread needle for trade

Psyloe
Mar 2, 2001, 09:14 PM
i had delsabres left arm but i modified it into the Sabre already.Do u still want it?

Psyloe
Mar 2, 2001, 09:15 PM
oops my fault.i was talkin bout the right arm.i got the left arm though.

Ryo
Mar 2, 2001, 09:22 PM
You buddy, you want a holy ray for the left arm?? Email me [email protected] let me know!!!!

Lostsouldier
Mar 2, 2001, 10:33 PM
Ryo I posted this theread its my trade... DOnt come here posting requests... I want the left arm, I also have a holy ray im willing to trasde 2 things for it. Pick 2 and tell me when your available.

Ryo
Mar 2, 2001, 11:03 PM
Don't be so uptight man, it's just a game.I'll reiterate, if you in fact have the left arm and want to trade e-mail me at [email protected] and let me know, thx!

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Ryo on 2001-03-02 20:04 ]</font>

Lostsouldier
Mar 3, 2001, 12:55 AM
Ryo as I said before this is my fucking topic... If you want it post your own.

Zaen
Mar 3, 2001, 01:00 AM
Honestly. Bidding wars are part and partial with trading here. You just have to be prepared to offer more than the competition. If you offer more or better goods, you win. If not, you lose. That's the way public auctions work.

Guardian
Mar 3, 2001, 01:29 AM
Guys-- I have to point out that before anyone gets into a tizzy over this, realize that no one has yet been confirmed to have the left arm.

I've pursued dozens (not kidding) of left arm claims, and every one of them has turned out to be a hoax, a misunderstanding, or a thief. I'm not accusing him of not having it-- but it would be nice to get confirmation first, since everyone knows that if you really do have that left arm you will be able to get just about anything for it...

-Guardian