PDA

View Full Version : AotI Photon arts

overstockr1
Jan 6, 2009, 04:44 PM
Why cant we hold more then thirty six arts?
It would make the game so much better if for say you play
as a GT there is no way you can have all the photon arts for your weapons.

I takes way to long to change class because of all the arts changes.

Ryno
Jan 6, 2009, 04:51 PM
but we can always turn it back into a disc a learn it again and it will still be there

so i say 36

Ezodagrom
Jan 6, 2009, 04:52 PM
Maybe up to 50 photon arts could be nice, but don't think it will ever happen...
What you could do for a class like Guntecher, for example having like 4 bullets for each weapon instead of 6 ^^;

Sexy_Raine
Jan 6, 2009, 04:55 PM
That's why I split the 3 main fighting styles between three slots so I don't have to deal with it.

Me (Raine) does techs, Nova does bullets, and ANA does melee.

36 is good the way it is. I have no problems with it.

Fayle and Lynx
Jan 6, 2009, 05:06 PM
Personally i never swap my photon arts around (unless i decide that i don't like the PA, then ill replace it) 36 is enough BUT i do agree with a small increase to, at the most 50.

100 seems far to many, considering you get 4 Character slots (400 photon arts to train just seems like hell and completely pointless) and if im wrong, I do apologize but I'm sure there are 36 Skills,Bullets and TECHS (108 PA's in all) I think the idea was to either go ALL TECHER, Gunner or Fighter with 36 TECH's, Bullet's or Skill's or a mixture e.g Wartecher, Fighgunner etc where you could either split the PA space e.g 12 of each type.

Waffling on now ^^ So yeh 36 is fine, But a small increase would be appreciated

Sophie X

Noblewine
Jan 6, 2009, 05:24 PM
I like it how it is. you can swap disc and put them into your PM it makes things convient.

Kylie
Jan 6, 2009, 05:31 PM
It's fine as it is for me, but I really don't care. It could be unlimited for all I care. :-P I don't know if the game could handle that many arts on a character though, and the limit does add some depth (not a lot, I know). The person's brain, computer, whatever they use to hold their clothes and weapons can only store a certain amount of information, etc.

joefro
Jan 6, 2009, 05:36 PM
Thirty six slots is fine. If we could hold an infinite amount, this game would be a bigger leet fest than it already is...LoL all teh pas at 50 i r good

Ezodagrom
Jan 6, 2009, 06:27 PM
Even though, as I said before, I wouldn't mind an increase to 50, but I would prefer a partner card limit increase instead of a pa limit increase :>

lainofthewired
Jan 6, 2009, 06:50 PM
I just switched to force and was completely upset that I had too many P.A.'s. Fortunately I had some that I had could be replaced seeing how I will not need them any longer.

I think that the people here need to take into account that many players share their account with other players, so they will not see 400 P.A.'s per player if it was to be increased to 100 P.A.'s per character.

stukasa
Jan 6, 2009, 07:06 PM
I think ST intentionally limited it to 36 so you CAN'T level every single PA for every single class (without storing your PAs, anyway). And with hybrids you have even more PAs to choose from, so you should really focus on the good ones instead of trying to level up *every* PA. You should never need more than 36 PAs at one time anyway, and I don't think ST intended for people to constantly change classes. They gave us the option in case we want to, but I think they assume you're going to make another character if you intend to devote a lot of time to a second class.

I'm not saying you CAN'T max out every class on one character, I'm just saying that's probably not what ST had in mind.